6.

Heart To Hearts ❤

Continuiation to Drabble 3


 

“Are you ashamed of me?”

Kyuhyun tearfully asks, causing Siwon to shockingly eye him for a second before yelling out a response.

“NO!”

“Then why would you do that?”

Siwon sighs, scooting closer to his husband and holding his hands.

“Baby, I always call you that and I love the way you get all shy about it”

“Doesn’t mean you have to show it to the whole world!” Kyuhyun snaps, his pout turning into a glare when his sight once again falls on Siwon’s wrist.

“Sweetheart~”

Siwon coos, trying to pull Kyuhyun into a hug but the latter puts a hand on his chest to stop him.

“No. I’m not talking to you until you change it!”

 

It all started fifteen minutes ago…

 

“You’re home!”

Kyuhyun excitedly exclaims once he got out of the shower, finding his husband back and lying on their bed.

Siwon immediately sat down when he heard his husband’s voice, a dimpled smile on his face as he walked over to him and engulfed him into a hug.

“Wonnie~ I’m wet!”

Kyuhyun, who only had a towel wrapped around his waist and water still dripping from his body, tried to push him away, noting that Siwon was wearing his new favorite shirt and he didn’t want to ruin it for him, but the man was stronger, so eventually he stopped struggling and just hugged him back.

“I missed you”

Kyuhyun broadly smiled, squeezing his arms around Siwon’s waist as he whispered back “I missed you too”

Finally pulling away, Siwon cupped Kyuhyun’s cheeks and claimed his lips into a kiss. When it ended, he sighed in content, forehead resting on the other’s and eyes still closed as he savored the smell of roses coming from his freshly showered husband.

Kyuhyun shyly smiled, running his hands up and down Siwon’s arms, but once they reached his wrist, he curiously eyed what was under the sleeve and realized it was their couple bracelets.

“Oh! You got yours!”

When Siwon opened his eyes and realized what Kyuhyun was talking about, he instantly detached himself and took a step backward, nervously smiling while rubbing his nape.

Kyuhyun squinted his eyes, suspiciously looking at him, knowing he was definitely hiding something.

“Let me see”

Siwon was thinking hard how to get out of it, and thus he moved closer to Kyuhyun, sneaking his arms around his waist and burying his head in the crook of his neck as he planted several butterfly kisses there after muttering “Later”

Kyuhyun momentarily got lost in his husband’s touch, a moan already threatening to get out, however, as he felt the metal on his , he quickly pushed him away and glaringly stretched his palm before him.

“Show me”

Siwon nervously shifted in his place, frantically shaking his head as he walked away from Kyuhyun who was puzzlingly watching him run to the other side of the bed.

“Siwon!”

He sternly called while motioning with his hand for him to come back, but Siwon kept shaking his head.

Kyuhyun then took a deep breath and walked to sit in the middle of their bed, crossed legs as he closed his eyes and firmly said “I’ll count to three. If you’re not here next to me, then you’re sleeping on the couch”

He could feel Siwon thinking about it, but as he added “for a month!” a sharp gasp was heard from his husband and before Kyuhyun even started counting, Siwon was already sitting in front of him.

Well, Siwon knew Kyuhyun would eventually see it, and a month without his fluffy Kyuhyun to hug through the night, is pretty much torturing. So he decided to get it over with. Maybe he won’t even get mad.

 

He was wrong though, which leads to now…

 

“Fine”

Siwon exclaims in defeat, bending his head down while his fingers play with the bracelet, the sight making Kyuhyun feel slightly guilty for the way he just reacted.

So as he deeply sighs, he crawls over to his lover, straddling his lap and wrapping his arms around his neck.

“Wonnie~ I don’t want to be teased!”

He sincerely spoke before cupping Siwon’s chin and making him look up.

“It’s not that bad, Kyu” Siwon is still trying to justify it but Kyuhyun knows their circle of friends will never let it pass so easily and he’s not someone who likes being teased even if they’re only joking with him.

Your beautiful wifu IS bad. Besides, shouldn't I get to choose what to write on it?” Kyuhyun questions, making the pout on Siwon’s lips deepen as he replies “You are beautiful”

Kyuhyun sighs, thinking one thing Siwon is right about is that he's husband is indeed silly! It’s a very long night and he’s starting to feel cold since he’s still . So not wanting to argue any longer, he pecks Siwon’s lips and moves away from him, laying on bed and pulling the sheet over his body after removing his towel.

Siwon watches him dumbfounded for a few seconds before he also lays next to him and is met with Kyuhyun staring at him with a certain look that immediately makes him feel guilty.

“Sorry… I’ll change it”

Kyuhyun reaches to caress Siwon’s cheek, scooting closer to him as he also apologizes.

“I’m sorry too. I know you’re cheesy but just keep it between us okay?”

Siwon’s lips stretch into a tiny smile, nodding while pressing a kiss on Kyuhyun’s palm.

“Can I still call you wifu when we’re alone?”

He hopefully asks, earning an eye roll along with a little giggle.

“Maybe… But I’m not a woman, you know that, right?”

Siwon lifts the sheet, shortly nodding at Kyunnie junior before looking back at its owner.

“I can perfectly see that”

Kyuhyun playfully slaps him on the chest, but with a timid smile nonetheless.

“I like calling you wifu, though”

A short glare then Kyuhyun rolls to the other side, back facing his husband who immediately throws his arms around him and tightly embraces him from behind.

“See? This is the blush I’m talking about”

That earns him an elbow hit on the stomach, making him wince in pain which leads to a satisfied smirk to plaster Kyuhyun’s face.

“Very mean!”

“Good night!”

Siwon pouts, not happy with the way things just went. Besides, who said it’s time to sleep? Kyuhyun can’t expect Siwon to sleep while he’s lying beside him, does he?”

 

“What are you doin- Nnghh~”

“I’ll change the writing on the bracelet, but you’ll have to pay me, wifu

“W-Wonnie~ … Hhhgh~”

 

'There’s my favorite blush…'

 


​Continuation --> 8