3.

Heart To Hearts ❤

 

Spotting his lover sitting at a table at the far corner of the coffee shop, Siwon rushes toward him with a guilty look, planting a short peck on the top of his head, before taking a seat on the chair across from him.

Kyuhyun however, doesn't even look at him. He's focused on whatever game he’s playing on his phone, although he's really furious at the man in front of him.

"I'm so sorry, baby"

Siwon sincerely apologizes but it's welcomed with silence. He knows Kyuhyun is upset but he has a good reason for being late, though knowing his lover, he'll have to come up with a way to coax him.

"An hour" Kyuhyun calmly exclaims yet with a stern tone, bringing Siwon back from his thoughts. The younger is still not looking at him but he already put down his phone and is now staring outside the window with his arms folded over his chest.

"Sweetheart, there has been an accident"

At the mention of the word accident, Kyuhyun worriedly glances at Siwon, eyes bulging out when he sees the band-aid on his temple and the bandage around his wrist.

In a blink of an eye, he stands up and walks over to him, cupping his cheeks and inspecting his injury.

"It's not serious"

Siwon assures him but Kyuhyun isn't convinced. He takes a seat on the older's lap and buries his face in the crook of his neck as he embraces him.

Siwon smiles, soothingly rubbing his palms along Kyuhyun's back as he knows his lover is fighting back the tears of worry right now.

"How did it happen?"

"Some idiot was playing tennis on some building roof and it hit me in the head while I was crossing the street, falling on my head, then it crashed on a car's window"

"Does it hurt?" He slowly pulls away, lightly caressing the place around the band-aid.

"Not anymore. I'm okay"

Kyuhyun then remembers something and so he frowns before asking "What were you doing outside your car?"

"I was picking something up"

Kyuhyun curiously tightens his arms around Siwon's neck as he waits for him to elaborate. Siwon however seems to be lost in something else as he can't resist but to kiss him, tongue immediately sneaking in and roaming his favorite cavern before pulling away with a satisfied sigh.

"Happy one year wedding anniversary, my love"

Kyuhyun instantly blushes, grinning widely at his husband before pressing a peck on his cheek and shyly burying his head back into his neck.

"I love you, Cuddle Muffin"

Kyuhyun can feel his face heating up even more but he slowly draws away to meet his husband's gaze as he whispers "I love you too, my y stud"

Siwon foolishly beams at the nickname before diving in for another kiss. Luckily, the coffee shop is not crowded and they're sitting in one of the corner tables at the back. Well, not that they really care, actually.

“Who dares to hurt my hubby” Kyuhyun comments as his sight lands on Siwon’s temple again, pouting while clinging closer to his husband.

Siwon widely grins, taking a second to admire the beauty he has in his arms before coaxing him.

“Don’t worry, he’s being punished right now”

“Good!”

Siwon heartily laughs at his childish-adorable husband before pulling him for a tight hug, rocking their bodies together from side to side.

"So what were you picking up?"

Siwon smiles before fetching a little box from his pocket and hands it to his eager husband, who excitedly wastes no time in opening it.

"Whoa! It's beautiful" There in the middle lies a silver bracelet with a soft shade of blue contrast -his favorite color-, simple yet elegant, just like Siwon's taste.

"Yeah?" Siwon is happy with the reaction he got, planting kisses on Kyuhyun's shoulder as he watches him take the gift out of the box and inspecting the writing on it.

"Your forever silly husband" Kyuhyun laughs after reciting the words, turning to look at Siwon and nodding as if confirming the saying.

"I'm surprised you didn't get one" 

Siwon pouts, dropping his head on Kyuhyun's shoulder with a whimper as he states "I did. It's actually couple bracelets, but mine isn't ready yet"

"What does yours say?"

"Y-You'll know later"

Siwon nervously smiles, causing Kyuhyun to suspiciously narrow his eyes at him knowing exactly when his husband is hiding something. However, he shrugs it off since he's happy at the moment.

He frantically pecks Siwon a few times on the lips before putting the bracelet around his wrist and admiringly looking at it for a couple of seconds, then turning his attention back to his husband.

"Happy anniversary, honey!"

 

Continuation --> 6