5.

Heart To Hearts ❤

 

Walking into the study room at past midnight, Siwon is not surprised to find his husband sitting on the desk still playing his favorite video game. Standing behind him, he wraps his arms around him and whispers into his ear “Why are you still awake, babe?”

Kyuhyun is so immersed in the game that he can’t afford stopping his fingers, so instead, he just shrugs off one shoulder and says “Not sleepy yet”

Very predictable since Kyuhyun wakes up pretty late in the mornings and sometimes takes naps during the afternoons, so it’s no surprise that he stays up late at nights.

Planting a kiss on his temple, another two on his cheek, then a last one on his neck, Siwon walks over to the side, kneeling on the carpeted floor beside his husband as he whispers “Look at me”

Kyuhyun bites on his lower lip in concentration as he kills yet another alien, and not until Siwon adds “Baby… talk to me” that he knows something is wrong with his husband and so he immediately pauses the game and turns his chair to the side to face him.

“What is it, Wonnie?”

Siwon senses the worry in Kyuhyun’s tone, and thus he gives him one of his biggest smiles before replying.

“You know I love you, right?”

Kyuhyun frowns, not sure where Siwon is heading with this.

“Uh-huh”

“Want me to show you how much?”

Kyuhyun sighs, knowing he’s in for some cheesy speech right now, although he is quite curious to what Siwon will say this time.

“Okay”

Siwon grins before spreading his arms widely open as much as he possibly can.

This much and even more. Like the ocean! Oh no! Wide as the sky!”

Kyuhyun can’t help but let out a short laugh, his cheeks turning a deep shade of red because of that statement. He shakes his head at his silly husband before leaning down and capturing his lips for a short kiss.

“I love you too, honey

“How much?”

Siwon instantly asks, making Kyuhyun roll his eyes because his husband is not expecting him to act cheesy now, is he?

“What’s all this about?”

Siwon pouts, crawling closer to his lover as he gives him the puppy look.

“Did you watch ‘PS: I love you’ again?”

“No”

“Did you break something?”

“No”

“Did you cheat on me?”

“NO!”

Kyuhyun takes a deep breath before intently looking straight into Siwon’s eyes, and being married for two years, he knows something is wrong, so he just plays along.

He raises his hands and puts them in a shape of a big ball, amusingly peeking at how Siwon’s eyes are full of anticipation, then tilting his head to the side with narrowed eyes, he shrinks the size of the ball into a medium one, then into a tiny tennis-like one with the shape of a large almond.

“There”

When he glances at his husband who's having a shocked expression on his face, he can’t help but let out a chuckle at the pouting lips and the disappointed look.

“Only that much?”

Siwon whines, gripping on one of Kyuhyun’s thighs and childishly shaking it to show his disapproval.

Honey, this is as big as it can get”

Siwon an eyebrow at his words, not seeing how that’s possible since his arms were wide open just a few seconds ago.

“Because this is the size of my heart”

Kyuhyun adds and Siwon’s eyes grow in realization. His smile is back and he shakes his head in disbelief at his nerdy husband.

“You’re too smart when you don’t need to be, sweetheart

Kyuhyun tsks, but welcomes Siwon’s lips that's coming his way nonetheless, as they passionately kiss, tongues dancing around each other, eager to taste the other. When they run out of air, Siwon playfully rubs their noses together, earning lovely giggles from Kyuhyun before pulling away and holding his hands.

“Show me again”

Kyuhyun obeys, curiously watching how Siwon’s eyebrows knit in thought.

“So… if we take out this side here, cuz you’re crazy about video games…” Siwon starts, pushing two of Kyuhyun’s fingers inside the imaginary ball, and thus shrinking the size once again.

“Then, this much cuz you’re crazy about food” Another two fingers from the other hand.

“Then your love for your family and your friends… then singing...”

After he’s done, he sits back and watches the new shape of Kyuhyun’s hands.

“Yeah, so my love is pretty much the size of a golf ball”

Kyuhyun wholeheartedly bursts out laughing, finding the look on his husband’s face and his words really funny.

He keeps on laughing until his stomach starts to hurt, then wiping the trace of tears from the corner of his eyes, he glances back at his sulking lover.

“Oh my! I needed that laugh, honey!”

Siwon is still pouting, glaring at his husband who seems to get the hint and clasps his fingers over his lips to stop himself from having another wave of laughter.

When his heartbeat is calm enough, he takes a deep breath and leans down, launching his arms around Siwon’s neck and pecking his lips before stating “Wonnie, my love for you is unconditional and that will never change”

Finally Siwon’s face breaks into a small smile and Kyuhyun can swear his husband is blushing –which is something he rarely does.

“You mean it?” He unsurely asks, a little fear going around in his orbs that doesn’t go unnoticed by Kyuhyun.

“Wanna tell me why this talk all of a sudden?”

Siwon bends his head down for a moment before meeting Kyuhyun’s eyes again.

“I just had a dream”

Kyuhyun nods in understanding before asking “Wanna talk about it?”

Siwon appreciates it, but he lightly shakes his head with a thankful smile.

“Later maybe”

“Okay”

“Let’s go to bed now”

Kyuhyun frantically nods and let himself being carried bridal style out of the study room.

“Wonnie?”

“Hm?”

“Never stop loving me”

Siwon tenderly smiles, pressing a long kiss on the top of Kyuhyun’s head before assuring him.

“Never. I love you so much, Cuddly Bear

Kyuhyun rolls his eyes but he can’t help but prick a shy smile as he buries his face in Siwon’s neck after muttering.

“I love you too, Hubby

 

-end-