Chapter 9

Most Valuable Players

After all the chaos that took place, Jinki and Yoona were given a tour of Taemin's "castle" as Yoona kept calling it. When they finished up, the three headed to the car but suddenly they heard whining.

"I wanna go too guys!" Shin Hye complained.

Jinki and Taemin chuckled and nodded. Taemin responded, "You can come, but let's see if maybe you can get enrolled!"

The four sat in the car, chatting about random things and about the school. Occasionally Yoona would point out things she thought were pretty on the way to school. Shin Hye couldn't stop bouncing in her seat in hopes of getting accepted and going to school with her best friends, Taemin and Jongin.

What no one knew was that Jongin had really liked Shin Hye since they were younger, and of course he always pushed the thoughts aside knowing she loved his brother. However, his new knowledge of Taemin liking Jinki worked to his advantage. Maybe he could finally have something with her, something he's wanted for so long.

They arrived at the school and Yoona ran out of the car, bumping into someone's legs.

"Aigoo, sorry oppa!" She bowed her head and suddenly felt a hand patting her head.

"It's okay, but what are you doing here little girl?" the guy asked with curious eyes.

"Jongin! I see you've met Jinki's little sister, she's cute huh?" Taemin smiled. 

"Yup she really i-- Shin?" Jongin's eyes widened.

"Jonginnie!!!" Shin Hye ran into Jongin and gave him a tight hug. "Long time no see, how come you don't come home anymore? Am I that annoying?"

"No! You aren't, don't say that you oddball." 

"What's this reunion happening over here?" Minho stepped into the group. "Shin! Look at how beautiful you've gotten!" He smiled.

While Jongin growled under his breath, Shin Hye blushed and looked down, "Thank you oppa." 

"Why are you here?" Minho asked.

"Yeah Shin, did you come just to visit or...?" Jongin added.

"Oh I'm here to take the test! I wanna see if I can enroll and be here with all you guys like old times," she smiled a sincere, heartmelting smile.

Minho took in the sight, feeling his heart flutter. Has she always been this gorgeous? Well man I've been blind.

Shin Hye blushed and giggled, "Ah, thank you for your silent compliment oppa. You're too kind."

"Aw! I forgot you have Taemin's ability, man... Well do you want me to walk you to the office?"

Before she could answer, Jongin cut in, "--Uh, it's okay, I'll take you Shin!"

She giggled and linked her arms with both guys, "You can both me gentlemen~" And with that, they walked off.

Damnit Minho, I liked her first..

Taemin giggled at his brother's comment and turned to face Jinki who was playing airplane, carrying Yoona on his hands making plane noises and running around. He's adorable, and wow, that's really attractive, Taemin thought, regarding Jinki's love for his sister. He kept his gaze on Jinki, no longer an innocent one, but starting to fill with lust. Taemin felt himself harden at all the thoughts that ran through his head involving Jinki but no matter what other things he thought of, it wouldn't go down.

"Taemin?" Jinki suddenly asked. 

Great, was he talking to me this whole time? Taemin blushed and turned around, pretending to look up at the sky. "Yeah?"

"I was asking if you wanted to come to my room with us." 

Oh god, did he have to mention a room right now, an enclosed space... "Uh, you know, I've actually gotta go make a phone call, maybe I'll catch you later?" He started to walk off but a hand grabbed his wrist.

"Why aren't you looking at me, you weirdo?" Jinki stared into his eyes. Taemin continued to blush. "Before you go, at least give me your phone number so I know you won't leave me hanging for days again."

Taemin whipped Jinki's phone out of his pocket with the flick of a finger and it landed quickly into his hand. He put his number, but just handed the phone back to Jinki before sprinting off.

"What's wrong with him? So jittery..." He looked down and saved the contact as "Taeminnie ♡"

---

Two weeks had gone by quickly, Taemin was opening up to Jinki more and the two were hanging out whenever they weren't in class. Ocassional flirting here and there, and once Jinki had stolen someone's speed ability before planting a peck on Taemin's lips and dashing off. To which Taemin responded, "If you stayed I would've kissed you back, pabo..." Everything was going alright with them, Jinki thought their friendship was close enough for him to ask if Taemin would be his boyfriend.

Taemin was walking down the hall when suddenly Shin Hye turned a corner and ran straight into him, clutching onto a piece of paper.

"I made it! I'm in! I got accepted oppa!!" She shouted and bounced, causing the lockers to vibrate and shake.

"That's great Shin!! I'm so proud!" He hugged her tightly, lifting her off the ground to cheer with her.

Suddenly a tired Minho and panting Jongin ran over to them. "Shin why did you call us and just leave!?" Minho said while leaning on a locker.

"She made it in!" Taemin almost sang, his melodic voice uttered the words causing the three of them to stare. "Sorry," he said sheepishly.

No one commented on how Taemin had actually spoken to Minho without shrinking in fear, or how Minho was just smiling and nodding in response. But then again, no one knew about their situation.

"Let's go out to celebrate, my treat," Jongin stated with a big grin.

"Really?! Thanks Jongin!" Shin Hye leaned in and pecked his cheek. "Can we go to Lucille's!?" (A/N: This is a barbeque restaurant)

"Anywhere you want, you're in the spotlight today," he smiled.

"Jongin I'm gonna invite Jinki, okay?" Taemin declared while looking down at his phone.

Jongin rolled his eyes and smiled, "Sounds good, but even if I said no I'm pretty sure you'd buy the place and let everyone except me in." He chuckled.

"Probably, all that spending sure would make mom happy." Taemin laughed as well.

"She always complains to me that you guys don't spend, if you don't want money hand some over! I could use a whole new wardrobe to make my entrance to this school~" Shin Hye added with a giggle.

"All you have to do is ask, you know we don't say no to spending money Shin," Taemin smiled.

They continued to converse while they waited for Jinki to get out of his class. When he reached them, they went to the parking lot where Taemin's driver was waiting. With all the going out Taemin and Jinki did, Taemin finally took his driver to school with him just like Taeyeon wished he would.

--

They ate dinner and the night was filled with happiness and bliss, no problems were found and it was exactly was Jinki needed to gain the courage to ask Taemin out. 

When everyone headed back to the dorms, Jinki asked Taemin if he wanted to come over since it was Friday and there would be no excuse of having class tomorrow. Taemin agreed and the two walked to his dorm where Taemin sat on the sofa and Jinki went to the restroom.

Once Jinki got out he found Taemin lifting things with his mind, all the furniture was floating. 

"Hey you weirdo, put my stuff down," Jinki had whispered into Taemin's ear.

"Ah!" Everything plopped back into place with a loud thud. "Pabo don't scare me, your things could have broken," Taemin muttered with a pink face.

Jinki hopped over the back of the sofa and into the seat next to Taemin. "So Taeminnie~ I think we're friends, we're friends right?" He asked with puppy eyes.

Taemin continued to blush and nodded.

"And we're close right?"

He nodded once more, but slower than before, the gears in hishead turning that this was no ordinary conversation.

"So I think, you should be able to be my boyfriend now," Jinki was only a hair away from Taemin's red, hot face. "Don't you think you've made me suffer long enough?" He frowned.

Taemin gulped. Pabo, I was planning on making you wait more if you hadn't done it today. The tables will turn tonight. He leaned forward and kissed Jinki, leaving the elder shocked. He pulled back quickly, "You think you're suffering?" He pecked him again. "Who's the one that's part siren here?" He pecked twice this time, on the corners of his lips. "Who pouts his cute lips so much I want to kiss them every second of the day?" Another peck. "I don't think you've suffered at all Jinki baby," Taemin said with a low seductive voice, his lips grazing against Jinki's.

Jinki sat the dumbfounded with what just happened, wasn't he the one to make Taemin nervous all the time? Why was is backwards this time? Jinki just smirked and leaned in and kissed Taemin, not letting him back away. He wrapped an arm around Taemin's waist and used his other hand to grab his chin. He kissed the younger passionately, his bottom lip. Taemin quickly opened his mouth, letting Jinki's tongue in, and letting moans come out of his mouth. Taemin on Jinki's bottom lip, while Jinki nibbled on Taemin's top. They remained in that position for five minutes until Taemin started ing Jinki's shirt.

Jinki grabbed both of Taemin's hands to stop him from continuing. "You haven't even said you'd be my boyfriend yet you little monster~" Jinki smiled.

Taemin just bit his lip and sat there debating whether or not he should brainwash Jinki into just having him then and there but he finally snapped out of it, realizing he really likes Jinki. "Yes, of course I'll be your boyfriend you dumb bunny~" He smiled and threw himself on top of Jinki, returning to their previous session of kissing. He sat on Jinki's crotch and reached to his shirt again but was stopped.

"Taemin, I want this as much as you do, but let's wait a bit, it'll be better if we wait," Jinki looked sorry but was he really? I'm doing this so I know he really wants me back and not just because he's . Jinki bit his lip and looked away, hoping Taemin didn't hear him.

But he did. I do want you pabo. Why are you suddenly so paranoid?

Taemin just nodded but leaned down and kissed Jinki's jaw slowly going towards his lips, and when he reached them he stopped. "But I want to stay here, sleep and cuddle with you, since that's what couples do in movies and shows."

Jinki just chuckled and nodded. He sat up and lifted Taemin into his arms, walking over to his bedroom. "You need to complete this movie cliché by wearing your boyfriend's clothes," he smiled and sat Taemin down on his bed. He went to his drawer and got out some gray sweats and a white t shirt, "Now change into this and we can cuddle in bed okay cutie?"

Taemin blushed and nodded, taking the clothes and hurrying to the bathroom to change. This all feels like a dream. An amazing dream. I don't want to wake up from this. I don't want to leave him, because now, he's the reason I smile...

---

Ok! sooooo yes, ontae progress, yeeeeeeahh buddy!

hmm, I haven't proofread it yet, but I don't proofread anything really.
 

Sorry that this was super late! I am in the final week of college apps and I'm seriously going crazy. Hopefully I finish everything by wednesday so I can move on with life and do everything I was supposed to do. 

Thanks for reading and please share some comments, they make me want to hurry with procrastination and write more chapters!