Chapter 11

Most Valuable Players

"Jinkiii~" Taemin crawled on his knees over to Jinki who was watching TV, laying on his sofa.

Jinki blushed and grabbed Taemin's hands, pulling him to his feet. "Pabo, what are you doing?"

"Hmmm nothing," Taemin whispered as he straddled Jinki.

He began placing kisses on Jinki's neck, stopping just to take a long bite and mark him. Jinki couldn't help how he felt, yet tried to keep calm. Taemin knew he'd been getting to Jinki the past week, purposely wearing revealing clothes and teasing the elder with dirty words before going to class or going home. He continued to kiss and Jinki's neck, smirking when he felt Jinki rest his hands around his waist. He began to the elder's shirt. His hands wandered around, caressing his boyfriend's chest and lowered his mouth to kiss his chest. With a quick flick of his tongue, he sent Jinki back to lean against the sofa. It was times like these where he was glad he had his powers.

He won't be able to hold back much longer. Taemin thought to himself.

Stop stop stop, don't fall for this Jinki. You're strong, you can fight it. Jinki was trying his mightiest, but even that didn't seem like enough to stop Taemin.

Taemin sat up and took off his shirt. He had straightened his hair today, so he stopped and tied it up.

Jinki had to hold back a grunt from the sight of his beautiful boyfriend.

"Jinkiiiiii," Taemin said softly, "I know you want me, don't pretend. Don't fight me, just shut up and take me. I'm all yours, oppa."

The elder sat there dumbfounded, was this all a dream? Did that perfect boy just call him oppa? Suddenly, he leaned forward and began to kiss the boy passionately, groping him as much as he could.

Yet his insecurities came knocking and he stopped and picked Taemin up, but much to Taemin's disappointment, set him down on the sofa. He buttoned his shirt and turned his back to Taemin.

"I-I'm sorry Taemin, but I can't."

"Jinki! Stop! I know you think I'm doing this just because of who I am, but really?! This just-- the way you're acting-- it's all-- you just make me feel like I'm some who wants to get laid and forget everything. Forget it, I don't want this anymore." Taemin grabbed his shirt and ran into his bedroom.

He bundled up into a ball and began to cry on his bed.

You're my first friend, my first boyfriend, I know you aren't my first time, but you don't have to rub it in...

Jinki was frozen, still standing in the same place. I only thought about myself, I forgot to think how he'd feel with my rejection..., his thoughts making him feel horribly guilty for being selfish.

---

Taemin had skipped his classes the next day and Jinki became worried. He dialed his number, and let out a sigh of relief when Taemin answered.

"Tae--"

"J-Jinki please don't call m-me, I d-don't want to talk t-to you." Taemin's voice was cracked and sounded like he cried all night through the morning.

Click.

Jinki's heart sank.

In Taemin's bedroom, Taemin was sitting on his bed. His eyes were red, he had bags under his eyes, and his hair was disheveled. He was just sitting there, staring at his wall. His body began to shake, eyes turning golden, and suddenly he was absorbed into a vision.

"I can't believe I'm making him suffer so much. It's been days already, why won't he talk to me?" Jinki was in his house, head in his hands.

"I'm such an , I don't deserve him. I should just break this off--"

And with such fear that Taemin felt from hearing that, the vision was cut short.

Taemin picked up his phone and called Jinki.

"Minnie! Baby I'm sorry, please, I'll do anything, please talk to me."

"Come to my room."

Jinki had rushed to Taemin's dorm, ignoring the fact that he had one class left. Taemin talking to him was more important. He barged into the dorm, walking quickly towards Taemin's room. He hastily opened the door, finding the sad, empty looking boy on the bed. He walked over and pulled him into a tight embrace.

"Please don't think like that ever again, I care about you too much to think negative things about you."

Tears began to fall from Taemin's eyes as he wrapped his arms desperately around Jinki's neck.

"Don't ever leave me," he whispered with a quivering voice.

"Never." Jinki tucked a loose strand of hair behind Taemin's ear and cupped his cheek, he leaned in and gave him a sweet, tender kiss. "I'll never leave your side, not until the day I die."

Taemin's heart stopped. Jinki isn't immortal like him. All the more reason to sleep with his boyfriend. Even if he wasn't his boyfriend anymore, Jinki would always be his friend, he needed his first friend by his side.

His arms tightened around Jinki's neck and he looked up to kiss him.

The next time he asks, I'll sleep with him, now I know he's not just doing it.

I won't ask anymore, I know how he feels. I'll let him decide when he wants to, I won't be the desperate anymore. I won't upset him anymore.

The two made silent promises to themselves, not knowing that their promises were conflicting with each other's.

They stared at each other and smiled. Taemin's lips parted a bit, and Jinki leaned in and his bottom lip, kissing the boy to their heart's content.

That day was spent in Taemin's bed, cuddling. Only Jinki got up, but leaving only to bring his boyfriend food. That night was peaceful, the two fell asleep in ech other's arms.

--

The days went by, their relationship going back to the peaceful, shy state it once was at the beginning. Though Taemin tried his best to always be in a group, avoiding one on one times with his boyfriend. He didn't want to risk scaring Jinki off.

During lunch, someone noticed there was something off about Taemin. He was the same, but he wasn't as happy as he usually was. The spark in his eyes had seemed to go down.

"Hey oppa, what's wrong? You seem really sad lately," Shin Hye said between bites of her salad.

At that moment, their whole table looked over at Taemin, who was now tomato red.

"A-ani, nothing's wrong pabo, you're silly Shin." If you have questions like that, you know better than to say them out loud. He shoved a wad of sticky rice into his mouth.

Aish, mian. I didn't mean to. But what's wrong, it's breaking my heart. Shin Hye pouted.

I think Jinki doesn't find me... ually attractive. Taemin thought, looking down to avoid the possible gaze Shin Hye would give.

Shin Hye blushed and started tossing her salad around. Oppa you know that's not true. You are hard to resist. I think he's just shy. Maybe I could give him a hint?

You can if you want to, and if you do, make sure it doesn't make me look desperate.

Shin Hye's hand quickly covered as she giggled. You know I wouldn't do anything you make you look bad oppa. I love you too much!

Taemin smiled and got up from his seat beside Jinki, leaving the elder slightly confused. He walked around the table, over to Shin Hye and gave her a tight hug. "Thank you for being here for me," he whispered, causing the girl to blush.

"Y-yah. Don't mention it, and how could I not be there for my favorite person ever?" She smiled and went back to eating.

Hyoyeon noticed a tensed Jinki on her right side and she patted his back, "Hey it's okay Jinki, you know they're just friends." She sent him a reassuring smile.

"Y-yeah, you're right," he smiled back and chugged some water down.

Taemi returned to his seat beside Jinki and began to eat with a better mood, Shin Hye had gotten a piece of paper from her notebook out and a pen.

She wrote a small message and whispered to Krystal. "Can you pass this to Jinki oppa?"

Krystal smiled and took the small note, sending it over to Jinki underneath the table. Yup, everyone was always grateful that their powers were so useful.

Shin Hye saw that Jinki had received the note and she got up and walked over to the exit of the dining hall.

Jinki opened the paper:

Oppa, meet me outside the door. We need to discuss something.

He noticed the girl was gone and he excused himself from the table.

Taemin knew what was happening, but put on a clueless and confused face, "Hyung?"

"I'll be back in a few minutes baby, don't worry about me. If the bell rings, just go back to class without me okay?"

Taemin nodded and began to converse with the girls. Shin hwaiting!

-

Outside the hall, Jinki saw Shin Hye browsing around on her phone. She looked up and smiled once she saw him.

"Oppa I have something serious to discuss."

Jinki quickly became worried, "Is it about Taemin?"

Shin Hye nodded.

"Oh man, what is it??"

Shin Hye paused before she began. Time to have some fun.

"Look Jinki oppa, you really hurt oppa's feelings. And well, there's something you need to know...."

"Go on..."

"If a siren really wants to, uh, sleep with someone and they are denied, they can get messed up psychologically. The lust builds within them, to the point that it can drive them crazy. And even though Taeminnie has controlled it for so long, he's never wanted anyone this bad. So if you really care for him, you know what you need to do." She turned to hide her smirking face, it was taking all that she could not to just laugh in his face from all that bull that came from . But if this would help towards Taemin's happiness, she had to control that laughter.

Jinki's face turned red. Aish, how can a girl say these things and not even be flustered?

"Really?"

"Yup. Just remember, oppa's sanity is in your hands, or should I say, in your pan--"

Jinki had thrown his hand over and shut Shin Hye up before he became a tomato. "Okay, okay, I get it."

She nodded and the two returned to their table, pretending nothing ever happened.

-------

HAHAHA. ok idk.

but you guys knew this moment had to come when taemin is af.

idk how i'll do with the since it's awkward when i try to write it, but i will study a bunch of this weekend since i am on break now!

i hope i can update more often these next 3 weeks.

thank you for reading. please comment ♥

-moe