Chapter 17

Most Valuable Players

Taemin gasped as he snapped out of the vision, he clung onto Jinki.

"But you're immortal now! You can't!" He began to cry and hid his face in Jinki's chest.

"What!? What happened Tae? What did you see?" Jinki couldn't help but feel a bit panicky, seeing his boyfriend so hysterical.

"You can't die Jinki! You can't! I need you!" Taemin's hands gripped onto the elder's shirt tighter with every word he uttered.

"Taemin, please, you have to calm down baby. What did you see?" 

Taemin rubbed his face on Jinki's shirt, smearing the tears around his face.

"I-I saw that g-guy I told you about, I s-saw him k-k-kill you!" He began to wail again.

Jinki sat there in shock, Wow, I die at such a young age?

"No! I won't let you!" The younger whimpered.

"Taemin we have to think, if I'm immortal and he can still kill me... Doesn't that mean he's got some sort of power? Something strong? What did you say his power was?"

"Necromancy... But I saw it in my vision, he can kill you because he was a child of Death."

"Then Jonghyun must know what his weaknesses are," Jinki pressumed.

"I just say we kill that before he lays a finger on you..." Taemin mumbled.

Jinki wrapped his arms around Taemin and held him close, "Well if anything does happen to me, at least you know I love you..."

"Stop it! No! You can't die you idiot!" Taemin wailed. "You're not going without me."

"Let's think of a plan..."

"Oh I have a plan, but it involves that no good Kim Jonghyun."

***

Jonghyun was in his room, watching some poker game on tv. Not really watching, more like staring because a) he didn't know what the hell was going on and b) there's nothing else on tv.

He heard a pounding at his door. "Alright Yun! Damn! I'll let you borrow my extra remote!" He yelled, thinking it was his RA, begging to borrow his ing PS3 remote again.

He walked by the tv in the small living room and picked up a remote before answering the door.

"Look, just give it back by the time GTA--" He stopped talking when he looked up and saw Taemin.

"T-Taemin," he stuttered. Jinki was standing behind his small boyfriend, arms crossed and staring harshly at Jonghyun. "Hey Jinki," he said sheepishly.

"I don't like you, you don't like me. But Jinki's life is in danger, so we need your help," Taemin huffed.

"What? You're in danger?" Jonghyun turned to the eldest.

"Yeah, and the one who's putting me at risk is your brother."

"Brother? I don't have a brother..." 

"Not that you know of. Death isn't a faithful man." Taemin smirked.

"What? My parents have been married for years, way before I was born." Jonghyun was in disbelief.

"Well a little before they had you, your dad had slept with someone else because you have a half brother in this school." 

Jinki was feeling a little by the aggressive way Taemin had been speaking, but also felt a little bad that they had to break this kind of news to Jonghyun.

"Well... Who is it?" Jonghyun was starting to choke up.

"It's Cho Kyuhyun," Jinki answered this time.

"That necromancy creep? He's always lurking around your boyfriend." Jonghyun said with disgust. "Are you sure he's my dad's kid? Seems like a power that would upset him."

"Obviously that could be the reason your father isn't around for him. Anyway, obviously I know he has something or feelings for me. I had a vision he killed Jinki because I rejected him and because Jinki's next in line to be counsellor." 

"Oh ."

"Yeah, so we need you to throw him off his game. He obviously knows you're his half brother considering the fact that you shove your powers in everyone's faces. But just lie to him, make it seem like your dad really wishes he hadn't left him. And if he ever comes onto you or the plan; abort everything. Avoid him at all costs. Until we find someone else who has the power of necromancy who may be able to help." 

"Understood. I'm really sorry Taemin. I had no idea how much you mattered to Jinki. I'm sorry about everything I've done and said to you."

"Well, I'm not the type to hold onto a grudge. But I also can't say I trust you, or that you're my friend. So for now, let's just call it a truce," Taemin sort of smiled.

"Truce," Jonghyun extended a hand to shake.

The boys shook hands and Jinki was relieved that these tensions would finally be put to rest.

 

~~~
guess who's back back back, back again-gain-gain

okay so i kind of forgot where i was taking this story, bUT BEAR WITH ME I WILL DO MY BEST TO TAKE IT SOMEWHERE GOOD

ALSO, HOW IS EVERYONE
and how is everyone coping with the new shinee song, im ecstatic about it

please don't be afraid to leave a comment!
~ moe