Chapter 13

Most Valuable Players

Taemin woke up to an empty bed, eyes sparkling with excitement and joy knowing his boyfriend was finally awake and conscious. 

He carefully got out of bed and tiptoed into the living room, spotting Jinki in the kitchen practicing his knew powers.

"This is pretty cool," Jinki commented as he waved his hands around which were controlling the hovering apples and oranges.

Taemin giggled to himself and decided to scare the daylights out of Jinki. He used his power and opened up the knife drawer behind Jinki, lifting all the knives before circling them around him and pointing in his direction.

"AH!" Jinki screamed, lifting his arms in surrender. "I didn't know the power could turn on you!!" 

"Pfft, ahahaha!" Taemin came out from hiding and began laughing, the knives falling onto the ground carelessly, making Jinki scream like a girl. "So manly babe," Taemin uttered before laughing hysterically.

"Taeminnie that wasn't funny!" Jinki pouted before crouching onto the ground, picking the knives up carefully. He placed them into the drawer and ran to Taemin, who was still laughing, lifting him up and throwing him onto the couch. "Yah! I said it wasn't funny!" 

"Aw but you were so cute and scared!" Taemin's laughter died down to small giggles and he sat up on the couch. "I'm gonna go get dressed, maybe shower first... Wanna tag along? " He winked. Jinki blushed and grabbed Taemin's wrist, dragging him to the bathroom.

--

Jongin was finishing putting his things into his backpack, his morning class had just finished. His classmate and friend, Na Eun, came upto him.

"Hey Jongin," she smiled.

"Hi Na~" he sang, putting on his backpack.

She blushed a bit, "Can I ask you something?"

"Shoot."

"Is your brother... is he single?"

"You are way behind girl, he has a boyfriend."

"He what!?"

"Yup, Taemin's bi and he's been dating this guy for weeks. Sorry you lost your chance," he said while patting her on the shoulder.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"Well you suddenly stopped hanging out with me and Suho hyung so I just thought you didn't want to talk to us anymore."

"I was busy reading all these magazines and building up the courage to attract your brother!"

"Well if you hung out with me you would've known, sorry," he stood up and left Na Eun with her jaw dropped.

While walking out of class, he ran into Suho. Before he could say hi, Jongin's phone vibrated.

From: Taeminnie Hyung

Going to lunch out of campus, skip your next class and come with us Jonginnie~

Jongin sighed and knew he wouldn't be able to say no.

To: Taeminnie Hyung

Alright, let me change into casual clothes.

Jongin only waved to Suho before dashing to his dorm to change.

--

"Let's pick up Yoona!" Taemin squealed. "I haven't seen her in so long, I bet she's gotten a little taller. I hope she missed me~"

"Aish, maybe you should ask your parents to give you a baby sister," Jinki joked before agreeing to get his little sister.

"I actually had a vision that my mom was going to get pregnant and she was talking to Si--"

Taemin was cut off with a change of eye color and body spasms.

"Congratulations on your pregnancy!"

"Thank you Siwon, I hope it's a girl this time," Taeyeon said while rubbing her small stomach.

"I actually wanted to inform you that though we had believed Taemin would take over my role, it has changed. It seems he has mated and well, the man he mated with now has more powers than he. So you can see where I am going with this..."

"Aish, yes I do sir. Though it would have been nice for Taemin to be in control, I'm not too disappointed. I just hope this man wasn't using him to gain control and make his way to the top."

"I agree."

And with that, the vision ended. Stirring up feelings of fear anf doubt in Taemin's stomach.

"What did you see Tae?"

"Nothing, just the pregnancy vision again, this time my mom said she wanted a girl. Maybe that's a hint she'll have a girl hyung," Taemin tried to perk up.

"Maybe! Well let's hope that maybe she's already pregnant, we can stop by to see your parents when we pick up Yoona," he smiled lovingly at the younger, calming the boy's nerves.

"That would be nice," Taemin agreed and hugged Jinki, nuzzling his face in the man's neck. It's just in your head. Don't worry.

Jinki heard his boyfriend's thoughts but brushed them aside, not wanting to scare him.

"Hey hyungs!" Jongin shouted before finally catching up to them. "Where are we headed?"

"Not sure, we can decide after we pick up Yoona and see your parents," Jinki shrugged.

"I bet mom's gonna squeeze the crap out of you when she meets you," Jongin smirked.

"Oh yeah, definitely. 'Is this my Taeminnie's boyfriend? How handsome! Have you been taking good care of my baby?' And there I'll be, standing on the sidelines, turning every shade of red, and Jinki will leave me," Taemin pouted.

"What?! Why would I leave you over that!" Jinki squished Taemin's cheeks, "Pabo, I'm never leaving your side, never ever ever!" 

Jongin smiled looking at the couple, happy that his brother was so loved. 

"Let's get going, I wanna get there before Yoona takes her nap!"

What no one expected was that Yoona would not be taking a nap, and she would definitely be taller than the last time they saw her.

--

Once the three arrived to Jinki's house, Jinki came out with his usual greeting to his baby sister.

"Yooooooooonaaaaa!" He shouted whil bursting through the doors.

But before Yoona could respond or come out, a maid came out with a worried look.

"Ah sir, what a pleasant surprise. However I do have a bit of news for you and it might come to you as a shock, well it will."

"What? What happened? Did something happen to her?"

"Well as you know, Yoona is friends with a young witch, Seohyun. And well, the girl was practicing spells and Yoona asked her to do her a favor. And the spell was perfect!"

"Spit it out ahjumma! What happened to Yoona!?"

"Oppaaaaaa!" A teenage girl shouted from the top of the steps before sliding down the banister.

"Wh-who's that?" Jinki asked with wide eyes and pointing at her.

"It's me oppa! Your baby sister!" Yoona pouted while squeezing her brother in a tight hug.

"No no no no no, Yoona was 6. You're 16. What is this!?" Jinki was panicking.

"Omo so pretty!" Taemin squealed while taking the girl from Jinki and wrapping her in a tight hug. "You lost some baby fat, but you're still cute!"

"This is the little girl I met?" Jongin asked with wide eyes.

"Sure is. Why? Fallen in love already?" Taemin teased.

Jongin remained quiet, staring at the beautiful girl in front of him. I just might have.

"Well we should get going," Taemin began while snapping his fingers in front of Jinki's face. "Babe let's go! I wanna see my umma and appa!"

Jinki finally snapped out of it but remained silent. He nodded to Taemin and wrapped an arm around Taemin's waist, pulling him to the car and left their two little siblings together.

"Hi oppa, I'm the new, older Yoona!" She smiled.

"I can see that, I'm Jongin." He smiled back and extended a hand.

She stared at his hand for a few seconds before pulling him in for a tight hug. "Why so cold? A handshake is for strangers!" She smiled a cheeky smile and grabbed his hand, pulling him towards the car.

--

"Taeminnie my baby! Jongin my little baby!" Taeyeon squealed as her sons walked through the doors. "I like your hair Taeminnie, the faded red looks very chic." She winked.

"My boys!" Jong Suk shouted through the doorway from the tv room behind their living room. He came into the room where his wife and sons were, noticing the two guests they had brought. "And who have we here?" He smiled.

"A-ah. Yes, hello. My name is Lee Jinki, I am Taemin's boyfriend." Jinki turned red and bowed to his boyfriend's parents.

"So is this my Taeminnie's boyfriend? How handsome! Have you been taking good care of my baby?" Taeyeon interrogated while holding both of Jinki's shoulders in her hands.

"Boy, did I call it or what?" Taemin said to Jongin before the two laughed and turned to Yoona.

"Mom, this is Taeminnie's sister-in-law~" The younger brother joked.

"Aigoo! So pretty!" Taeyeon grinned but turned her attention back to Jinki. "You've been treating my baby boy like a prince right?"

Jinki remained red and nodded.

"He sure has momma, Jinki is taking good care of our Taeminnie," Jongin smiled.

"Good to hear, I'd hate to have to kill the boy," Jong Suk chuckled.

Jinki paled but Taemin slapped him on the back. "Yah! My father wouldn't kill you. Siwon would put him in jail for life, and that would be an eternal hell for him, literally." Taemin rolled his eyes and walked over to his father, embracing the man. "I missed you appa."

"I missed you too son, you know how your mother gets when you don't call or visit."

"I'm sorry I haven't been checking in with you guys, I've been hanging out with Jinki a lot lately." Taemin blushed and a smile crept up on his face.

"Well I can see you're very happy with him. And you deserve to be happy, just like everyone else." Jong Suk ran his fingers through his son's hair.

Taemin remembered his reason for coming and he abruptly turned to face his mother.

"UMMA! I had a vision and well, are you pregnant?!"

The room silenced at the outburst but Taeyeon turned to face Taemin with a big smile and tears building in her eyes. "Yes!"

"Eeeeep!" Taemin squeaked and ran to his mother, lifting her off the ground in a big embrace. "I hope it's a little girl! After spending time with Jinki and Yoona I'm so jealous of that kind of relationship. But I hope she doesn't hate me like Jongin did," Taemin pouted.

"I hope it's a girl too Minnie, or maybe twins! Who knows? We'll have to wait several weeks before we know anything. Aish, but your vision is such a party pooper! I wanted to surprise you and Jongin!"

"Well I'm surprised!" Jongin added. "No one let me in on this!"

"Sorry~" Taemin meronged.

Jinki and Yoona had been watching the happy family and smiled. "So what did you do this time Yoona? Why did you do this? Where's my little baby sister?!"

Yoona smiled sadly and looked down at her feet. "Well, when I met Taeminnie oppa's brother, I really thought he was nice and cute. I liked him a lot. But I was too little and he'd never like a little girl, so I asked Seohyun unnie to make me her age and she did! And did you see? Just like I thought, Jongin oppa looked at me like he could actually like me..."

"My baby~ Growing up so fast, liking boys, doing something stupid to find love," Jinki pretended to cry and shook his voice for emphasis. "Okay you can stay this way, if he returns your feelings, if not I want my baby back."

"Okay oppa," Yoona nodded and stuck out her pinky.

Jinki smiled and wrapped his pinky around hers, completing their promise.

"Where'd you get this clothes anyway?"

"Well Seohyun unnie took me shopping and haha! You should've seen ahjumma's face! She looked like she'd seen a ghost! But she knew it was me, especially when I whined."

"Of course, whining is your unique trait."

"Shuddup," she giggled and slapped Jinki's arm.

Jinki kissed her forehead and pulled her towards his boyfriend's family.

"Taeminnie, I don't wanna ruin this family moment but I'm starting to get hungry," he pouted.

Taemin and Taeyeon giggled while Jongin and Jong Suk rolled their eyes playfully.

"So is this a double date? Are you two setting up the younger ones together?" Jong Suk asked slyly.

Taemin opened his mouth only to have Jinki's chubby hand cover it right up. "You bet! Yoona just couldn't keep shut about Jongin," Jinki smirked.

Taemin's eyes widened while Yoona stamped her foot. "Oppa! That was a secret!"

Jongin looked down and blushed, the act caught by his mother.

"Yay! My boys will be married sooner than I thought!" Taeyeon giggled.

"Shush! Mother why do you always do this?" Taemin whined.

"We'll get going now, it was a pleasure meeting you both, take care of yourselves and your baby!" Jinki bowed.

"Thank you! Take care boys! You too Yoona, win my son's heart!" Taeyeon winked.

"Fighting!" Jong Suk added with a fist pump.

Yoona nodded with a determined look on her face and pumped her fist.

--

When the four had made it to the plaza, Taemin and Jinki began to plot.

Let's walk behind them and then sneak off to eat somewhere. Taemin began.

Good idea baby, then use that super sonic hearing to see how they're doing. Jinki added.

Team break! 

Operation Yoona + Jongin start!

The two immediately slowed down their pace, using Taemin's shoe as an excuse. Jinki got on one knee and began to untie and tie it, causing Taemin to blush when nearby girls "Aww"d at the action.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome baby," Jinki smiled and took Taemin's hand into his own. "What do you wanna eat?"

"Hmm I'm kind of craving some pizza," Taemin pouted. "But we can eat whatever you want too Tokki."

"Tokki~" Jinki repeated and wiggled his nose.

"Kyeoooo~" Taemin squealed and cupped Jinki's face in his hands, leaning in to peck the elder's nose.

"I can eat anything, I'm starving. Let's go to that pizza and wing place, it's a few feet away."

"Okie dokie," Taemin nodded and walked with Jinki to the restaurant, sparing a few glances at Jongin and Yoona.

The two were starting to talk and Taemin felt a bit better leaving them alone.

"So what do you want to eat?" Yoona asked cutely.

"I can eat anything, but those two are picky eaters, let's ask them. Hey hyungs, what--" He stopped in his tracks when he turned and saw that no one was behind him. He felt his pocket vibrate and knew his answer was in his phone.

From: Jinki Hyung

We thought we'd give you guuys some privacy, take care of my little sister!

Jongin turned red and looked up at Yoona. "Well those two are gone, what do you feel like eating?" He said with an unsure smile.

"Let's get some pho!" Yoona smiled and grabbed Jongin's hand, leading them to the pho shop right next to the pizza place that the other two had gone.

"Look look! There they go!" Taemin pointed out.

"And Yoona showing skinship carelessly like always~" Jinki chuckled.

Yoona and Jongin had settled in a small booth, the opposite side of the wall was where Taemin and Jinki sat.

Yoona had ordered some pork pho while Jongin had banh mi instead, Yoona started all the conversations. Little by little, Jongin felt himself more relaxed and smiling at anything that came out of the girl's mouth. And by the end of their lunch date, he was already completely over Shin Hye.

Taemin and Jinki had been eavesdropping at the beginning but when they noticed Jongin responding more freely they let it go, when they finished their food they sat outside by a large fountain and waited for the two younger ones to come out.

"Oppas! Hi!" Yoona smiled and waved dramatically at them before running in their direction.

Jongin was smiling and walking behind her. Taemin immediately got up and went to his brother, "So?"

"I think I really like her," he smiled.

"I think he likes me oppa!" Yoona whispered excitedly into Jinki's ear.

"I think so too," Jinki smiled.

And the not-so double date became a real one, the three boys forgetting about their classes, and the two couples went bowling where Yoona had somehow played a perfect game, and they went to the movies where they saw a horribly frightening movie causing everyone to cling onto each othe except Jongin was hiding his face in Yoona's arm while she just giggled, forgetting her fears.

The day ended perfectly.

Too perfect.

--

Happy new year!

Also, there's trouble coming up next chapter ^^;;

More Jonghyun <3 Yay! I somehow have been loving him way more //closetblinger//
Anywho! We get some Jonghyun and JongKey! And maybe just maybe, a friendlier Kibum?

Thank you for subscribing and reading! It really means so much to me!

I've also noticed, there is no plot to this story since you guys want a nice Jonghyun! So if there are any ideas or anything you guys would like to see please do share! Though nothing like a switch in pairings because that is a no-no. I also plan for there to be MinShin so don't go pairing those two with anyone else! ^^ 

But please don't be afraid to comment and share ideas!

- moe