Thursday night vlog

Vlog

“So it’s vlog time again.” Leeteuk said as he sat back, looking into his computer’s camera. “So many things have happened and are still going on, I don’t even know where to start this one.” He sighed and looked at his door at the sound of audible coughing coming from the other room.

“I don’t know if you can hear that, but my dad’s sick. I hope it’s terminal.” Leeteuk chuckled and looked at the camera again. “I shouldn’t say things like that, but I don’t have any reason to love him.

“Anyway. Heechul’s back. And I thought it would just be a ‘hey I saw you in a restaurant one night and was nice, but I still think you’re below me, forget it,’ kind of thing.” Leeteuk shrugged and smiled softly. “But he’s hanging around more, he even got Kangin to join us at lunch and that’s becoming a thing now. A daily thing. Kangin, who pretty much hates everyone but Heechul and the girls, is around us every day and even smiles.” Leeteuk laughed and made motions around his head like it was exploding. “Mind, blown.”

He chuckled and sighed. “My anger toward Heechul is going away now. It’s faster than I thought it would happen, but I wasn’t really that mad at him to begin with. I’ll always be in love with him. Brother love that is. How could I not be? He’s always been there for me and he’s here again. It’s just like he took a little vacation, kinda like he told me. Our lives were on pause and now they can start again.

“There’s still some mystery behind why he stopped talking to me in the first place. I’m still trying to get it out of him, but he’s not talking. At all.” Leeteuk shrugged again. “I guess it doesn’t matter that much, but he did say that he still shouldn’t be around me, he just didn’t care anymore.. or something like that. Look I was paying too much attention to how pretty he still is, okay?” Leeteuk laughed softly.

He was quiet while he thought for a moment. “Hm, what else is new? Oh, Inyoung is coming for a visit soon, she’s got a week long break, so she’ll be here again. I’ll be able to talk to her in person about this Heechul stuff instead of waiting for emails.” Leeteuk smiled. “Dad’s always nicer with her around too. He knows she won’t put up with his .”

There was more coughing and Leeteuk glared at his door. “Sohee and Jessica have been out still.” Leeteuk looked back to the camera, speaking softly. “No one knows what’s wrong with them, just that they’re sick, but it’s been almost a week without them. Maybe they’ll die too?” He laughed softly and smiled. “I really shouldn’t be so mean about it.”

His phone vibrated on his desk and he picked it up, smiling wide. “It’s Heechul. Got to go now.” Leeteuk waved and turned off the recording before sitting back to text Heechul back.

 

Sms: I’m listening to my dad cough, what are you up to?

Sms: Being quiet in my room. My dad has company.

Sms: Shouldn’t you be out of the house then?

Sms: This guest isn’t that important I guess, but I can hear them talking…

Sms: Don’t do that, your dad will get mad.

Sms: If he didn’t want me to hear this he would have told me to leave

Sms: Why are you texting instead of listening then?

Sms: I can do both at once

Sms: Are you planning on telling me what they’re saying?

Sms: You know I can’t. But look, if things go bad suddenly, really bad. You’ll be okay.

Sms: What are you talking about?

Sms: I can’t tell you. Just, be careful okay?

Sms: Be careful of what?

Sms: Stop asking questions I can’t answer. Just in general, be careful.

Sms: You’re being weird

Sms: I know. Do you have weekend plans?

Sms: Kim Heechul, are you asking me out?

Sms: Now you’re being weird, but maybe.

Sms: Hah. I don’t. But Inyoung’s coming home next week

Sms: That’s good! You should let me visit her

Sms: No, you’ll try and ask her out

Sms: Yah! I will not

Sms: Don’t say ‘yah’ at me, I’m older than you

Sms: By a couple of days, but whatever old man

Sms: Now listen here sonny, in my time, kids didn’t listen to this rock and roll music and wear their hair so long

Sms: Why am I laughing so hard at that?

Sms: Because you love me?

Sms: What? No. Idiot. You wanna go get food or something on the weekend? We can people watch.

Sms: And make up life stories for them like we used to?

Sms: Sounds good to me

Sms: Yeah, I’ll go.

Sms: Awesome. You’re buying

Sms: YAH

Sms: Laughing. Relax. I’m buying.

Sms: Don’t scare me like that

Sms: Hey, what’s your favorite color these days?

Sms: White, just like always

Sms: Jungsu of no change

Sms: Yours is red still?

Sms: Red, like always

Sms: Hey, thanks for being around again, I really missed you

Sms: I know. I’m sorry about before, but you’re welcome and thanks for letting me back

Sms: My mom’s knocking for me to hit the sheets, I’ll see you tomorrow?

Sms: Yeah. I think my dad’s alone now, gonna go talk to him. See ya.