Can I accompany you?

So Lucky to Have You..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eh? 'Gege' here is Lay. Yeah, Lay or Zhang Yi Xing. I knew him just for 2 weeks, but we look like know each other for long time. For your information, me and Lay in the same school, yup that's SM high school. Will it be fun to see him here?

He's 2 years older than me so I called him gege, in chinese it means brother or in korean means oppa. Actually, I haven’t met Lay in front of my eyes. I little bit feel anxious how his face is, how his appearance is. So, I decide to ask him to meet.

                “haha, fortunately I look your message, so now I’m not boring again. What kind of lesson there?” he replied again.

                “history again == emm ge, don’t you want to ...? :/ emm , ah never mind, haha” I confused, my heart said that I want to meet him, but my hand said the others.

                “eii? What would you want to say? I don’t get it :/” he keep asked me, aaaa what should I do. Finally I let my heart do its job.

                “emm let’s meet, keke~ emm, if you don’t mind :S “ I was screaming while my finger clicked the send button.

“Ya Ri-ah! What are you doing?” Soo Bin asked after heard my scream.

“Look, look! Naa eotteohge!!” again I pinched her hand.

Soo Bin looked the message and said, “Ya! dangsin michyeoss-eo? How can you ask him to meet?”

“Hehehe, I think love can make us crazy” Soo Bin just look at me with her unbelievable eyes.

Bzz..bzz..bzz..

My eyes look straightly to the message, I prayed after I sent the last message.

          

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter