Can I meeet you now?

So Lucky to Have You..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I cried when the bus heading to the station near my house. Some people looked at me, but I don’t care anymore, I just want to pouring my feeling into my tears. As I reached my home, after took a bath, I was lying on the bed, suddenly my feeling became uncomfortable. What’s this? This may be just my imagination? And suddenly a phone call came from my handphone.

“Hello?” I said while resting my head on my pillow.

“Is this Hyun Ri?” someone said at the edge of the phone.

“Nee.. May I know who is this?” I guess that this person is teasing me.

“Ah, yee.. I’m Xiumin, you still remember me?” I directly sat on my bed and started to think what made Xiumin call me, and from where he know my number?

“Ah Bao zi gege, hehehe, wae? Why you call me at this time?” I said while my eyes looking at the clock, it’s show 9 pm.

“Hmm, this, I-i, was, about Yi Xing..” he stuttered.

“What happened to him?!” He stopped for a moment and said nothing.

“Don’t say that he...” I was silent and he began to explain the events that happened.

 

*flashback*

He was walking on the sidewalk and he was deeply think about your attitude to him. And he was about to cross, but he did not look right and left, a car drove up to him and rang the bell repeatedly, but because he was daydreaming so he did not hear the bell. And finally he was hit and knocked up a few feet away. People gathered around and he faintly heard s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter