Can you call him now?

So Lucky to Have You..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyun Ri’s POV

Today is my graduation party. I’m using a flower-print dress with green cardigan. Soo Bin is also here. So I don’t be alone.

“Good evening everyone. We are here to attend this grade’s graduation party. I hope all of you can enjoy this party. Here we go, the dance time. Hope you enjoy it!” the MC said through the mic.

“Hey, he said that we can enjoy this party. Let’s party Hyun Ri!” Soo Bin shouted.

“Yeah..!” we shouted together.

I tried to enjoy the party. But picture of him, yeah Yi Xing gege, was never leave my mind.

“Yah! Hyun Ri-ah! What are you thinking? Let’s enjoy the party..” Soo Bin said then drank her drink.

“Yeah.. I enjoy this party..” I fakely smiled.

The party was over and we went to my home to have some fun, yeah, sleepover night.

“Hyun Ri-ah, what is your plan now?” she said while laid beside me.

“What kind of plan?” I asked her.

“About him..” she pinch my hand and laughed.

“Hahaha.. I don’t have any plan.. Just let it flow..” I smiled assuraly to her.

“That’s great.. I’m happy that you’re moving on now..” she patted my back.

“Thanks..” I smiled to her.

 

Three moths later..

This is my life become a college student. I am studying about Chinese languange, and I have one dream, being a chinese teacher. People said that how I love children, how I teach them, they said that I can be a good teacher in the future, and I’m in my way to reach that. My other reason was Yi Xing gege. I knew he was a chinese people, and I want to know more about his country culture, his family of course, and all about his life in China. I really hope that I can we meet again, someday.

Day by day I passed with some homework, some test, some quiz, some indoor or outdoor activity, I’d been so busy until one day I fell sick because of my extreme schedule.

“Ya! Hyun Ri-ah! Where are you going?” Soo Bin shouted at me.

“We must go into dance class. Ppali, if we don’t go now, we may be late.” I said.

“Hello? You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter