Can you stay here?

So Lucky to Have You..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I just sat on the chair, doing nothing, and my tears started to roll down. My mom came back from kitchen while handling some drink and snacks.

“Eii? Where’s Lay?” she put the tray on the table.

“What happened to you? Hyun Ri-ah?” she looked at me.

“Hyun Ri-ah!” she shouted while cupped my cheeks.

“Omma..” I cried and hugged her.

“What happened? Why are you like this?” she asked.

“Yi Xing gege.. he.. we.. broke up..” I said while sobbing.

“How can..?” she broke the hug.

“He.. his mom.. doesn’t like me.. she order to Yi Xing gege.. to take his college there..” I sobbed hard.

“Hmm.. People has thier own view.. I know its hard for you to taking down Lay.. but I’m sure you can pass this.. Don’t cry again after this day.. okay?” she assured me.

I just nodded my head. I understand about what she want to talk. But its like a heavy burden fall from a high position into me. I feel so broke. Then I feel my handphone ringing.

“Yeoboseyo..?” I said weakly.

“Hyun Ri-ah? Gwaenchanha..?” he asked carefully.

“I’m okay.. Why you asking me like that?”

“I.. just in case.. ah, nothing..” he stuttered.

“I just heard that Yi Xing want to continue his college at China.. I.. just want to ask you.. If you alright or not..” he continued.

“I’m.. alright..” I sobbed hard.

“How can you’re alright if you’re crying like that..” he sighed.

“Ara

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter