Can you let me down here?

So Lucky to Have You..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyun Ri..?”

“Gege..?”

I shocked and not believe with what I see. I saw a man wore a gray coat and black tie. He looked gorgeous.

“Is it you mei..?” I melted when he called me like that.

“E-emm.. Why you’re here ge? I mean Zhang Yi Xing-shi..” I looked down.

He didn’t respond, he just hold my hand and dragged me out of the room. I tried to loose his grip, but he was stronger than me.

“Mr. Zhang, where are you going? The interview..-“ his secretary was talking when he just stop.

“Please remake the interview schedule, I must go now..” he smiled to her and leave with me behind him.

“Ge, what are you doing now.. My hand..!” I shouted.

He just silent and opened the car’s door and let me in. I just follow him, and now we’re in the car, then the silence, the most awkward silence filled in.

“Emm.. Sorry for the grip..” he said while looking my red hand.

“It’s okay..” I pull my hand and he just shocked with my action.

I tried to looked everywhere except him. It’s so awkward and sad, of course. I remembered how he broke his own promise. Please don’t cry Hyun Ri-ah! Be strong!

“Mei..” he said.

“Hmm?” I just hummed.

“Do you already eat.. lunch?” he said when he was looking to his watch.

“No.. Can you let me down here?” I said cooly.

“What..? How can..” he answered.

“So, what do you want now?” I spoke roughly, not try to show him my weak side.

“I want we take a lunch now..” he smiled to me. His dimples were showing.

Oh, I miss how your smile. Your dimples. That’s make me going crazy. Please don’t do this..

“Now.. Let’s go..” he opened my door and me in to the cafe.

We entered the cafe and sat in front of the front glass. This cafe, I tried to remembered. Ah! This caf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter