Can I look her now?

So Lucky to Have You..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun was shining brightly. The light through in my window. I woke up but I feel that the world was spinning and cold was covering me.

“What happened..” I spoke to my self.

“Ri-ah, do you already wake up?” I heard my mom shouting from the downstair.

“Nee..” I took a bath and wore my uniform, and down to the dining room to greet my parent.

“Ri-ah, are you okay? You look pale..” my dad said.

“I’m okay dad..” after drank my tea, I leaved to school.

 

At the school

The lessons starts but I couldn’t accept anything that has been taught. I feel my head heavy and the only one that I want, sleep.

Soo Bin looked at me weirdly.

“Hei? Hyun Ri? Are you okay? Do you sleep?” she asked while poking my hand.

I didn’t answer. I didn’t want she to apprehensive about my condition. She touched my forehead and shouted.

“Yah! You had fever, jsut go home. I”ll take you.”

“B-but I’m okay..”

“How can you’re okay.. Don’t be stubborn.” she took all my things and made permission to accompany me. She was so curious what’s the matter that make me like this, so I tell her the reason and she just giggled.

“Don’t think to much..!” she said while giggling.

The lunch break was coming, Yi Xing stood in front of my and Soo Bin’s class.

“Where’s Hyun Ri? She might be working the exercise..” Yi Xing said to his self.

He was okay from the accident. His injured was okay so he decide to went to school since everything was okay. Thanks to Xiumin and Luhan who had cared him. Yi Xing spotted Soo Bin who walking with headphone at her ear.

“Soo Bin!” Yi Xing shouted.

“Lee Soo Bin!” he repeated again.

He decide to walk over her and placed his hand to her shoulder.

“Omo!!!” her phone was falling.

“Mianhae Soo Bin-ah, I didn’t intend to drop your phone..” he said as he took her phone that falls on the floor.

“Ah, Lay gege. Wae?” she said.

“Ah do you not with Hyun Ri? I was looking for her..”

“Hyun Ri? She didn’t tel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter