Can you leave me?

So Lucky to Have You..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I ran away from him, not looking forward until I bumped into someone. I fell hard and cried.

“Yah! Hyun Ri?” I heard someone called my name. I looked up and saw Xiumin worriedly asking me.

“Are you okay? Why are you crying?” he helped me sat onto the bench.

“Why are you crying Ri-ah?” he still asked me.

I just cried until my head felt heavy and I fell asleep on his shoulder.

He just patted my head and sighed. 10 minutes past, I felt I slept on a bench, where’s Xiumin? I wake up and looked around then I saw Xiumin and Yi Xing were fighting each other.

“What are you two doing here?” I stood between them.

“Hyun Ri-ah, I know now, why you’re crying. Because Yi Xing right?” he glared at Yi Xing. Yi Xing just keep silent.

“Hyun Ri-ah, I can’t bear looking at you while you crying. I.. I’m in.. I’m in love with you.. I’m sorry.. I must not fall in love with my brother’s girlfriend.. I’m sorry..” Xiumin bluntly said then he hugged me.

“Wh.. What happened here..” I confusedly asking as I saw Yi Xing went away from us.

“The reason.. Why Yi Xing recently receive a call was..” he explained.

“Why?” I said while I broke the hug.

“Because.. His mother didn’t like you.. She was expecting that Yi Xing must complete his study first..” he hardly explained.

I just looked blank after he explained all to me. Why must Xiumin who explain all of this? Why not Yi Xing’s self?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter