Can you forget him?

So Lucky to Have You..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Him..?” he shocked.

“Ne.. I mean Yi Xing gege..” I looked down sadly. I want to hear his voice, so badly.

“Y-you still remember him..?” he stuttered.

“Of course.. How can I forget him..” I hit his hand while laughing.

“Haha.. I suppose you already forget him.. Here you’re medicine..” he fakely laughing and took a medicine and water for me.

“Thanks ge..” I smiled.

“But, if I can suggest you.. C-can you forget him?” he said while looking down.

“Wae?” I glared at him.

“N-no.. Please listen to my reason first..” he hold my hand.

“A week ago, when I and Luhan were in the office, suddenly Yi Xing called Luhan. And I heard that Luhan shocked and confused, but I don’t know why..” he explained while my hand.

“Then..?” I asked carefully.

“Then after the call end, I asked Luhan why. And Luhan said that..” he stopped.

“What words that Luhan gege said?” my voice rising.

“Please don’t cry after you heard this.. You can hit me or something else, but please don’t cry, okay?” he looked deep into my eyes.

“Yeah..” I tried to accept whatever he said.

“Luhan said that, he, Yi Xing I mean. Already had a relationship with a girl that his mother choose..” he looked down.

“Oh? He.. already have a girlfriend.. Isn’t it?” I smiled, but my tears already rolled down.

“Heii.. I said don’t cry. It’s hurt me when you’re crying..” he hugged me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter