Can we introduce our self first?

So Lucky to Have You..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day we met again at the canteen. Due to his class was different with my class, so we decide to meet at lunch time. Smile never leave our face, while holding each other’s hand. When we entered the canteen’s front door, all of eyes were looking at us. I reflexly removing my hand from his grip.

“Wae, Ri-ah? he shocked.

“A-ani.. I just embarassed..their were looking us..” I looked down.

“Then why? Don’t mind them..” he assured me and holding my hand again while smiling. God, his smile, his dimple, aaaa make me going crazy~

Suddenly their eyes were looking at the front door, I casted a glance at the door, then 5 boys, oh no flower boys, walking straightly to us. The 3 of them weren’t using our uniform, but the others 2 were using uniform. One of them, a pink haired boy greeted Yi Xing.

“Yi Xing-ah!” he waved his hand.

“Ah hyung!” Yi Xing just smiled and walking toward them.

“Oh! Is this Hyun Ri? Kang Hyun Ri?” the chubby cheeks boy smiled asking to me.

“Before Hyun Ri introduce her self, can we introduce our self first?” the tallest man asked.

“Okay, We are ONE, Annyeonghaseyo EXO-M ibnida!” they shouted happily.

“Ah yee.. Annyeonghaseyo Kang Hyun Ri ibnida.. Nice to meet you..” I bowed to them.

“Aw~ uri dongsaeng is so cute~” the chubby cheeks boy said again.

“Ah yee.. Gamsahabnida..” I awkwardly smile to him.

 “I’m Kris, the dui zhang.” the tallest b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter