Can I go now?

So Lucky to Have You..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next week,  we had free time as the teachers was held a meeting at the school. For the first date, we decide to took a walk and eat lunch.

I waited he at in front of the school gate. “Oh ge, you’re here.”

“Yeah I’m sorry if I late, let’s go!” we linked our arms to others arms.

The walk was so bliss. Just walk for 10 minutes it feels like 1 year (too much XD). We entered a cafe and ate our lunch there. And suddenly, a phone call came from his handphone.

“Hello..” he answered.

“I-I’m with EXO-M now..” he was whispering at the phone. I was surprised to hear the answer. Why did he have to lie?

“W-wh.. Yeah.. Nee..” he sadly ended the call. I pretended not to listen, I only looked down.

“Who is that ge?” I asked curiously hope he will answer honestly.

“A-ani.. That’s not important. Let’s continue eating.” he smiling said to me.

I did not ask again and resume our lunch while we talked randomly. Suddenly he said,

“Mei, C-can I go now? I h-have many homework, so I must.. finish it. Finished the food and go home safely, okay?” he said stuttered while patted my head. His smile make me calm down.

“Why must in hurry?” I pouted.

“The homework can’t wait. I’m sorry, next weekend we can date again, okay? I’m go now. Bye Mei~” he waved while he walked to the cashier to paid the bill.

I felt very curious and my appetite was gone somewhere. So I decided to go home. From

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter