Can you tell me what happen now?

So Lucky to Have You..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The clock was showing 2 pm. Exactly one hour I slept. I woke up and saw Yi Xing sat while reading a book.

“Yi Xing gege..?” I tried  to sit and he helped me.

“Are you feeling better now?” he touched my forehead.

“I’m okay.. What are you doing here?” I dazzledly said.

“You don’t like if look in you?”  he cried fakely.

“A-aniyo.. But you.. why you here? How about your lesson?” I asked worriedly.

“It isn’t a problem. I still can borrow the other’s note.. Now, how about we eat lunch? I bet you haven’t eat..” he smiled, his dimple was showing. Ah! I’m going crazy!

“But..”

“No but.. Let’s go..” he hold my hand and lead me to downstair.

At the downstair my mom asked while she was preparing the lunch on the dining table.

“Are you feeling better now? Your temperature was down..” she touched my forehead.

“Yeah, I’m feeling okay now..” I smiled weakly.

“Of course you’re okay, your boyfriend is here.. Hahaha..” she teased us.

“Omma..!” I looked down as my cheeks were red like tomato.

“Let’s eat..” she said happily.

We ate our lunch happily. And my mom suddenly asked Yi Xing,

“Lay-ah, when you wanna talk to her?” she asked.

“Emm, what do you think? Right now, maybe? Hehe” he rubbed his back neck.

“It’s okay.. I’ll go to kitchen to wash the dishes..” she took our plates and went back to kitchen.

I confused, what do t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter