Introduction

So Lucky to Have You..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kang Hyun Ri!" I heard my mom calling for me from the downstairs.

"Nee.. 5 minutes again..." I answered with my closed eyes.

"Ppali.. You might be late..!" She said while her hand opened my blanked.

"Nee.."

I entered my bathroom with lazily step. After took a bath, I wore my uniform and walk down to dining room to eat my breakfast. After ate my breakfast, I waited my dad to drop me in the school.

"Ppali dad! We just have 10 minutes to go!" I scream to my dad who still drink his morning coffee.

"Let's go..." I and dad sit in the car, and drove off to school.

 

In the school

"Hyun-ri!" I heard my best friend, Soo bin, running with her messy hair.

"Ya! What happened with your hair?!" I asked while my hand ruffled her hair.

"Ya! Get off your hand! Aih~ jinjja! I wake up late today" She angrily answer.

"Hahaha, let's go! What's the first lesson?"

"Emm history, do you bring your tablet?"

"Of course, today will be a boring day, let's go!"

5 minutes later the teacher entered the class.

"Class, now I want to explain about how the world war happened, please write what I say."

"Yeah Mr. Park"

The lesson just start only for 15 minutes, but it feel so bored to death. An idea came into my brain to make some fun with Soo Bin.

"Ya Bin-ah! I'm so bored! *yawn*" i keep on poked Soo Bin.

"You can open your footb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter