EXOTIC party

EXOTIC Life with EXO
 
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANAGER!"
 
it's Unnie's birthday today. she told me to wind-up, and so i will. bwahahahaha! so many foods! so many drinks!
 
"you're not going to drink this." Lay pull the sujo away from me. seriously, i thought it was like an exotic party with wines and cocktails just as i imagined! but it was only SOJU party! -_____-
 
"but i'm already 18! T^T"
 
"eeek! invalid excuse. :P" tao gave me an X.
 
"then why does luhan oppa drink?!"
 
"hm? im older than you."  he reasoned out.
 
"but you look like a 13 year old boy. -__-" i murmured.
 
"what did you say??" -kris.
 
"i said i'm old enough to drink that!" i shouted. the background music is loud. Unnie's husband also hang a disco ball in the middle of their big living room. it actually looks like a bar. people came little by little. until the room was full. why not rent the bar?
 
"can i at least have a sip?" i pleaded.
 
"here."
 
"kamsaha--! juice??" i looked at Sehun who handed me the juice. He sit beside Luhan. baekhyun, chanyeol, xiumin, chen, and Suho. are at the other side of the room, while DO and Kai are talking outside the room's balcony.
 
5 days had passed since that mall incident and Kai and I still haven't talk to each other.
 
Sehun and Luhan were busy chatting. Tao, Lay and Kris too so i slipped away from their table. my feet dragged me to the balcony. DO went inside the room and left kai there. luckily, suho didn't notice me. i stand beside kai. i know he noticed me but he didn't look.
 
"mianhe..."
 
"did you say something?"
 
"i said... i was sorry.." i said softly. i'm scared. i can't even look at his eyes. >___<
 
"can't hear you. save it later." the background music is still loud, maybe that's why he can't hear me.. or he's just don't want to hear me? aishh! this guy!!
 
"KAI I'M SORRY!! PLEASE DON'T GET MAD AT MEEEEE!!!"
 
i shouted facing the busy street in front of me.
 
"kdsjchjaudsb.."
 
"HUH?"
 
"I SAID I'M NOT MAD AT YOUU!! I'M JUST--" he shouted.
 
i waited for the next word/s.
 
"what?"
 
he stared at me.
 
"you're just what?"
 
"forget it. i'm not mad at you. that's all." he said and walked away.
 
 
i didn't got to sing my number. Unnie said we should go home and rest. They actually want to have some adult talk with her visitors. -__-  she didn't tell the members. only me.