EXOTIC 15

EXOTIC Life with EXO
 
"korea's biggest KPOP group is back in Malaysia!"
 
the news had got their way to the airport. fans are shouting inside the main building.
 
"EXO M, on the black van, EXO K, on the white one. got it?"
 
"YES!"
 
"Sui Jin-ah, just follow me."
 
"oki!"
 
 
the door opened and we got inside. WHOA! not just many but TONS of fan are waving, shouting and even crying at their idols. i looked at EXO who doesn't even got nervous of those thousands of fans. of course Sui Jin ah they are used to it. what would you expect? -___-
 
while the EXO members are confidently walking their way outside, not just my eardrums are hurt but my knees are also jelly. this is why i hate going overseas with idols. i hate to be in a crowded place. T^T
 
*PLANK!*
 
a separator from the crowd got broken, and it made the fans enter the restricted line. they all run to random EXO members with their crazy act. even the police didn't got the chance to protect the members.
 
 
 
No One's POV
 
after that crowd alert, EXO members rushed outside. they entered their assigned van except for Luhan and Sehun who exchanged places.
 
"Luhan hyung! where's Sehun??" baekhyun asked him.
 
"i told him to get inside the black one, it's nearer to him."
 
"as expected from HunHan!" Kai pat his head.
 
"you mean, as expected from the older one. HAHAHA!" Suho laughed.
 
"aigoo.. the fans gett wild, i told you not to make fan service at this time!" D.O. scolded Kai.
 
"i just get excited. ^___^V"
 
"yah baekhyun-ah! you're smiling all by yourself."
 
"hm? ah. i just remembered Sui Jin-ah. HAHA."
 
"ah! the mall incident. hahaha. yeah."
 
"i hope she's okay.." Suho, Kai, Baekhyun, D.O. and chanyeol looked at Luhan. they were silent. only their heartbeats can be heard.
 
 
the team arrives at a TV station. this is where they will do their first interview.  some make up artist and hair stylers redo the members make-up.
 
"EXO?" a Malaysian staff came inside their waiting room. "is your manager here?"
 
"uhm.. not yet." Kris answered.
 
"oh, okay. i'll be back. wrapped yourself in 30 minutes."
 
"okay.. i will tell her."
 
the Malaysian staff closed the door.
 
"WHERE ARE THEY?! i thought they will be arriving here first!" Kris is exasperated.
 
"calm down hyung. maybe Noona is actually now talking to the director.." the tense in Tao's voice is so obvious.
 
"should i find them?" Luhan is panicking.
 
"stay here hyung. let's wait.."
 
"wait??! what if--"
 
"DON'T start." Kai stared at him straight to his soul.
 
".... ARGH!!!"
 
 
 
on the other hand..
 
"contact her again." Ms. Choi said to the camera man who was with them.
 
"are you Ms. Choi?" the same Malaysian staff asked.
 
"yes i am."
 
"EXO will be on air in 20 minutes."
 
"oh sure, i'll call them now."
 
"thank you." and he left.
 
"she's not answering her phone."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sui Jin's POV
 
waaaah!! huhuhuhuhu.. my phone! my poor phone! T^T it got crushed by the crowd. huhu. how will i contact Unnie?! i'm still at the airport and i don't have anything with me except that phone. my backpack cannot be found. my luggage is inside the van. i don't have money in my pocket. my wallet is inside that damn backpack! argh!! i'm going crazy!!! i don't even know where to go. T^T i was separated after theat crowd incident. i got pushed, pushed and pushed until the vans are nowhere to be found. i feel like crying.. I AM CRYING!
 
stupid fans! i looked like a child who's lolipop had been stolen. MY BAG IS ACTUALLY STOLEN! good thing i have my sunglasses on. nobody will see my horrible crying face. huhhuhuhu.. people are now looking at me. T^T
 
i felt so alone. the feeling of being rejected by agencies, im feeling it again. why did i agree on coming here? where are they now? does they know that i'm missing?
 
i looked around. some fans are still outside the airport, crying. HUHUHU! WHy are they crying too?! T^T i saw some EXO posters with the 12 members on it. i saw DO oppa's face. HUHUHU. DO oppa!! eotteokaee??!!! T^T
 
"you've been taking care of us, why can't you take care of yourself?"
 
somewhere in my head, i think i heard a familiar voice..
 
"it sounds like i did it on purpose."
 
Luhan..
 
"it sounds like think twice before acting--"
"i did think twice. i want to help--"
"and make us worried?"
 
Luhan oppa..
 
after that incident, i promised myself not to make Luhan worried about me anymore.. i promised them i won't give them worries about me.. haha. geez Sui Jin ah, when will you grow up?
 
i will find my way to EXO. 
 
oppa...
 
i will find you.