EXOTIC 16

EXOTIC Life with EXO
 
we spent our New Year's Eve in Malaysia. Right after EXO's concert, we flew back to Seoul, South Korea. Normal routine came back. Just like ordinary days, the boys will go to the agency to practice and back to their dormitory to rest.
 
I just arrived at the empty EXO dormitory from public market when manager Unnie called me. she wanted me in the agency right away. Of course i put first the frozen foods in the freezer. even if its an urgent matter, i can't leave the food in the table.
 
in front of the SM entertainment building..
 
WHAT THE ASDFGHJKL??!!!
 
"what's with the flowers ahjussi?? who's dead??" i asked the security guard. flowers for the dead are everywhere. With fans holding a "condolence" cards.
 
"it's a death threat."
 
"death threat?? for whom?"
 
"EXO."
 
"WHAT?!!!" 
 
"there you are! come here quick!" Manager unnie pulled me inside the ground floor.
 
"unnie, what's happening?? where are the oppas?"
 
"they're in the practice room. come with me."
 
unnie pulled me all the way to the practice room. she has to pull me since i still can't process the happenings today.
 
"OPPAS! ARE YOU OKAY?! WERE YOU HURT?"
 
"we're fine. geez.. you're overacting." said Kai.
 
"how can't i??!! those freaking --"
 
"ep! ep! don't start."
 
i looked at them. they were all worried.. worried about..
 
"baekhyun oppa, you okay?" i sit on my knees to level baekhyun oppa's face who was sitting on the couch with his face down.
 
"it was baekhyun's fans." unnie started.
 
"baekhyun oppa's fans? sending that kind of joke?" i asked.
 
"they said baekhyun didn't gave attention to them back in the concert." suho answered.
 
"they koreans, and they travelled all the way to Malaysia just to watch, and baekhyun didn't even waved to them." xiumin added.
 
"i swear i didn't mean to.. it's just.. my  dad called and.. -sighed-"
 
"the media is on their way." unnie announced. "everybody, just stay here."
 
 
i can't bear to watch EXO's faces right now. this is my first time seeing some not-so-funny-joke in front of my two eyes. i know haters exists, but fans sending death threat?? it doesn't make any sense.
 
"i'll just.. go and get some refreshments." i said, unnie let me go.
 
 
i dropped a coin in the vending machine and pressed cola. i wish i could do something to help..
 
"you okay kiddo?" the janitor asked me.
 
"i want to be okay.." i gave him a soft smile.
 
"those fans are really crazy. haha."
 
i helped him pushed the cart with cleaning tools on it.
 
" wish i can cure it. hahaha."
 
"hahaha! yeah... i think you can."
 
".. but , how?"
 
"hmm.. let me think.." ahjussi opened a store room.
 
i looked around.. trying to entertain myself.. until i saw something..
 
"can i use these?"
 
"hmm? sure. it's been there for ages."
 
"thanks. ^__^"
 
i got an idea.
 
 
 
----- outside.
 
"yah!! you freaking girl! what are you doing huh??!" one of the fans who's standing outside shouted at me.
 
"it's called, MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS, freakier girl!" i winked at her.
 
"F8CK YOU! who are you to ruin our gifts!?!"
 
"I'm Sui Jin. the angel sent from heaven. and you are?"
 
"what?? are you trying to be funny?"
 
"maybe, i am." i gave her a mocking smile. bwahahahah! i never felt this good before! >:)
 
"wohho! you really want to fight me, do you?! YOOU-- AHHH YOUCRAZY BEETCH!" the crazy girl was about to charge at me when i put out the spray in front of her face.
 
"lucky for you, i didn't press it."
 
"what do you want?!!" crazy fan no. 2 asked.
 
"i think i have to asked you that."
 
"isn't it obvious?!!" crazy fan no. 3 shouted.
 
"what? PUTTING A SHOW SO THAT THE OPPAS WILL LOOK AT YOU?! i think you're doing it the wrong way. they might turn their back on you."
 
"we just wanted baekhyun oppa to appreciate our efforts!" fan no. 2 cried.
 
"aren't they working hard to give you the pay you needed? they're singing for you they're practicing day and night to dance for you they even play gays just to satisfy your fantasies THEY'RE TORTURING THEIR HEAD OUT SO THAT THEY CAN SHOW SOMETHING FOR YOU!!.. isn't that enough?"
 
"yahh! I LOVE BAEKHYUN OPPA! I LOVE HIM MORE THAN ANYTHING! I just want him to look at my way, is that too much to ask?!!! uwaahhh!!" crazy fan no. 1 broke down in tears.
 
"every fans are asking the same. if baekhyun oppa will only look at you, isn't that selfish? if baekhyun oppa will only look at her, aren't you going to get jealous?"
 
"DON'T TALK AS IF YOU KNOW HOW WE FEEL! YOU DON'T KNOW! YOU'RE JUST A FREAKY WORKER HERE!" crazy fan no. 3 shouted.
 
"i'm a freaky fan too."
 
"then... uhm.. you're very lucky you can see them everyday!" crazy fan no. 3 added.
 
"YEAH! YOU'RE DIFFERENT FROM US! you don't know how we feel!" crazy fan no.2 said.
 
"you're right.. i'm different. i'm a fan.. that can't even express her love to his oppas, unlike you." i paused. trying to wait for their reactions. but they only give me stares.. they're also waiting. "how i wish i could also shout their names.. how i wish i could shout, 'oppa! saranghaeyo!'.. how i wish, i can watch them in front, whenever they have concerts. get an SSVIP ticket and appreciate their faces.." i looked at their eyes.. they're avoiding my stares. i think they're pitying me now.
 
"but.." crazy fan no. 1 stood up. "at least, you can see them, and they can see you.."
 
"psh. let me correct you, i can see them. but they see what's behind me."
 
"what's behind you?" - crazy fan no. 2
 
"YOU. EXOTICS."
 
the war was silent for about 2 minutes. you can see the guilt in their faces. i turned around to finish my work. spraying blue paint to these white flowers.
 
"you know," i talked, facing the so-called gift. "only haters do these kind of mess."
 
"eotteokkae?" the fans murmured. i turned around to face them.
 
"uhmm.. i'm sorry." crazy fan no. 1 apologized.
 
"i'm not the right person to hear it."
 
"uhm.. then.. thanks?" i smiled.
 
"you know, you kinda look familiar.. are you one of those fans who chased baekhyun oppa in the public mall with a chained shoulder bag?"
 
"uhm yeah. how did you know?"
 
"you accidentally hit me. keke~"
 
"cheongmaL?? OMO!  mianheeee!! >__<"
 
"aniyA! it's okay! it's been months actually. keke~ ^___^V"
 
"-sigh- i love him. i really do! i was just hurt.. and i did this! but after hearing those words you said, it hurts me more. and i think oppa is hurt too..."
 
"he is.." i said to myself. they gasp. they heard it? o.O
 
"omo! eotteokkae?!! oppa.. baekhyun oppa.. mianhe!"
 
"mianhee!" the fans chorused.
 
"i've got an idea. ^_____^"
 
"what is it?"
 
"help me first, with these. ^__^" i handed them the different colors of spray paint i got in the store room.
 
 
------ back in the practice room,
 
"WHAT TAKEN YOU SO LONG?!"
 
"realx unnie.. i have to take the comfort room."
 
"using comfort room that long?!?" kai rolled his eyes. i stuck my tounge out on him.
 
"i heard that the media is here.."
 
"SHHHH!"
 
"sorry. -___-"
 
i didn't know they watching TV. -___- and after i said that, a flash news came.
 
"EXO are having trouble this morning. our sources said that some FANS brought flowers for the dead and put it in front of the SM Entertainment. they said that it was for Baekhyun-ssi who snob them on their concert in Malaysia recently. our reporter is now in front of the SMent to give us some updates."
 
you're going to get the updates you needed.. kekeke. *evil laugh*
 
"deh! i'm right in front of SM ent and the fans are busy doing something right now. they are crowded here and i can't even get a glipmse of what they're doing. the white flowers are nowhere to be found!"
 
"what's happening outside??" Suho asked.
 
"let's interview some of the fans.. uhmm.. excuse me.."
 
"ahjussi, can you stand right over there with your cameraman?" i almost laugh seeing crazy fan no. 3 dragging the cameraman on the spot.
 
"wha-what?"
 
"just stand there okay?! we're ready! ^__^"
 
"huh? wha-what's happening?"
 
"just do it!" crazy fan no. 1 shouted. XDD
 
"okay. uhm.. we're sorry about that viewers. now, as you can see.. the fans are getting in position.. hmm.. let's see what they are about to do.."
 
"alright girls, 1.2.3!"
 
"BAEKHYUN OPPA! CHESEONGHAMNIDA!! CHEONGMAL MIANHEYEO! *bowed 90 degress*"
 
"wow! look what's on the floor!! it's the flowers.. but they were painted in different colors, and it's forming a 'I'M SORRY'words. how sweeeeet!!"
 
"*camera focused on crazy fan no. 1* oppa! im very sorry for causing this too much trouble. we're sorry for hurting you.."
 
"dehh! *other girls chorused in background*"
 
"i love you baekhyun oppa!i was just hurt *starting to cry* but now it hurts me more knowing that you've been hurt from what we've done!"
 
"dehh! *other girls chorused in background*"
 
"cheongmal mianhe! we promised that we will be good fans! EXO oppa! always fighting!!"
 
"fighting!! *other girls cried*"
 
now that was touchy.. i almost teared up. :')
 
"awww.. baekhyunnie, it's okay.." chanyeol pat baekhyun who was now crying.
 
"too much drama. -____-" D.O. said.
 
"but sweet.." kai smirked.
 
"yeah." D.O. agreed.
 
"unnie! thank you so much! *crazy fan no.2*"
 
what..
 
"take care of oppas for us, okay?! ^___^ *crazy fan no.3*"
 
the......
 
"i will hit you again if you steal baekhyunnie from me! keke~ umwuaaah! *crazy fan no. 1*"
 
fish.
 
now the 13 pairs of eyes are on me. dream come true? hahaha. nah!
 
"oh! last thing! we promise not to reveal your EXO bias! ^____^"
 
the 13 pairs of eyes turned back on the TV including mine. O_____O!!!!!!
 
"who again? KAI oppa?"
 
"no, it's LUHAN oppa!"
 
"i thought it's SEHUN oppa?"
 
"D.O. oppa it is!"
 
"baekhyunie? NOOOO!"
 
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!  STOP IIIIIIIITTTTT!!!!!! o(>O<)o
 
"i guess the death threat issue has been reversed! that's good news! back to you ---!" TV is off.
 
my feet is glued on the ground.
 
i can feel my face heat up!
 
i tried to gulp my saliva down but it choked me. >____<
 
"*cough!* *cough!* cough!*"
 
"slow down! HAHAHA!" unnie patted my back while i was still coughing. MY GAAAAWD! i wish i'm dead now!!! >__________<
 
"SUI JIN-ahh!!!" baekhyun pulled me into a hug. "GOMAWO! huhuhu."
 
"yah, didn't you hear what the fan said? she said she'll hit me again if you hug me. *cough!*" i said, trying to break the awkward atmosphere and trying to made them forget---
 
"so who's really your bias?? *evil smile from Kris*" ---that.