EXOTIC Chase

EXOTIC Life with EXO
 
 
"waaaaaahhhh!!!"
 
D.O, chanyeol, lay and kai went inside the dorm catching their breath.
 
"you're late, where did you go?"
 
Suho asked. it's was already 7 pm. the same day baekhyun got troubled.
 
"i thought you're just going to eat ice cream in the mall? don't tell me...." tao is suspicious.
 
"yahhh.. *inhale* we're not like yu *exhale* hyung." oopps. eted minds. -____-
 
"where's my rice cake?" Kris asked.
 
"we dropped it somewhere, we got chased by fans." lay explained as they sit in the sofa together with the members.
 
o.O
 
"yeah, thanks to someone." Kai looked at me. i blinked.
 
O.o
 
"baekhyun hyung got chased too." sehun said.
 
"really? does that mean.." D.O. looked at me, the other members followed one by one.
 
I GASP.
 
"CHESEONGHAMNIDAA!!!" i bowed 92 degrees.
 
 
*flashback*
"EXO OPPAAASSSS!! KYAAAAHHH!!" im pointing to 4 tall men wearing casual attire with caps and sunglasses. they looked at me, surprised.
*end of flashback*
 
 
"it means, when baekhyun got troubled, Sui Jin saw the four of you and--" suho is solving the puzzle but i cut in.
 
"I SWEAR I DIDN'T RECOGNIZE THEM!" huhuhuhu.. im starting to cry. T^T
 
"i-i thought you do, we were actually very surprised that you recognized us." D.O. said.
 
"we were wrapped with thick disguise yet you recognized us. i thought you were cool. haha." chanyeol gave me two thumbs up.
 
"i'm not. it's coincidence. i thought ..your disguise is enough for the fans to believe me that.... you were exo.." i was trailing. trying to find my excuse.
 
"that was very smart. and thanks for saving baekhyun hyung." Kai said. cold. and hard.
 
"y-y-yah.. it's okay sui jin-ah! don't cry..."
 
i wiped my face. it was wet. how come? i didn't even feel my tears rolled down.
 
"j-Jin-ah.. we're fine really." chanyeol stood up.
 
"AH! it.. hurts." i winced. chanyeol accidentaly held the sensitive part in my shoulder.
 
"what happened to that??" they started to gather around.
 
"i-... i... don't kn--"
 
*flashback*
I was about to run to them when the FANGIRLS ran fast passed through me. one fan actually hit my shoulder hard. i fell on my knees.
*end of flashback*
 
"i get bumped." i said as i remember.
 
"get what??"
 
"i... get bumped.. by the post outside. keke~" i lied.
 
"post doesn't move. it won't hurt you unless-" tao said. and that made my lie sounds stupid.
 
"if you're going to lie, make it believable."
 
"Kai!"
 
"what?!"
 
"yah, enough." kris stopped kai and luhan. kai took a sharp glance at me before going outside. why is kai so mad at me??
 
"you bumped with the fans?" baekhyun asked.
 
"d-deh.. but im fine really, it doesn't hurt any-- OWW!!!"
 
"it doesn't?" luhan pressed my arms that made me shout in pain.
 
"it.. does...T^T" i whimphered. he didn't have to do that.. i promise i wont lie anymore. TT^TT
 
he raised my sleeves up and we saw a big bruise mark.
 
"it really hurts just by looking at it." lay said. they all agreed.
 
"come here." luhan pulled me to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. the other members followed us behind.
 
"oppas, you need not to worry. im not going to die." i gave them a smile and they gave me a palm face in return. i saw baekhyun bite his lip. his face full of concern.
 
"baekhyun oppa, it's not your fault. don't blame yourself." baekhyun smiled softly.
 
"OWW! OWW! OPPA! CAN YOU BE MORE GENTLE?!" luhan pulled my arm up and put the ice without warning.
 
"you've been taking care of us, why can't you take care of yourself?"
 
"it sounds like i did it on purpose."
 
"it sounds like think twice before acting--"
 
"i did think twice. i want to help--"
 
"and make us worried?"
 
luhan looked right through me. i was taken aback.
 
"i..."
 
i was speechless.
 
"at first i thought you were challenging us. hahaha. but when i found out that you were actually helping Baekhyun Hyung, how i wish you'll do the same for me once i get trapped also. keke~"
 
"chanyeol oppa..."
 
"it's actually a good thing that Sui Jin didn't recognize us, i can't imagine what would she do to the fans if she did find us out. HAHAHA."
 
"yah, D.O. oppa.. -__-"
 
"kekeke~ peace! ^___^V" 
 
"Sui Jin ah, we don't mind if we got chased by fans, we can handle them just by running fast. haha.." DO continued.
 
"yeah! hahaha! Kai is actually the fastest one. XD" Chanyeol added. They laughed.
 
"haha. yeah, we can all do that, just don't get yourself in trouble." DO ended.
 
"DO oppa.. thanks."