EXOTIC 17

EXOTIC Life with EXO
 
"who again, KAI oppa?" -Tao.
 
"no! it's LUHAN oppa!" -Lay.
 
"i thought it's SEHUN oppa?" -Chanyeol.
 
"D.O. oppa it is!" -Tao.
 
"baekhyunie?" -Lay
 
"NOOOOOOOOO!!" -Chanyeol.
 
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
 
i swear i'm gonna kill these three monkeys!! >_______<
 
"please.. i don't want to kill today. -____-"
 
"let's not pressure her." everyone looked at D.O. with a shocking face.
 
"whoa! you're on her side now eh?"
 
"i'm always at her side." D.O. shrugged.
 
"oh. really?"
 
"he is." i smirked.
 
"whooo.. i smell something fishy. ~O~" tao sang.
 
"you should take a bath then." everyone laughed at my joke.
 
"sui jin-ah~ who's your bias?" here we go again. -_____-
 
"baekhyun oppa, i like all of EXO members. ^____^V" how many times do i have to repeat that.
 
"but we know that there is always a number 1!" - baekhyun.
 
"it doesn't matter--"
 
"it matters to us!" - EXO.
 
"w-wae??? O___O"
 
"you know.. so that, we can tease you. :D" - chanyeol
 
"ehehehe." i fake laugh.
 
"kai come here!" tao pulled kai from his seat.
 
"luhan you too!" lay pulled luhan from his seat. and so, D.O., Baekhyun and Sehun too. O___O???
 
"now! Sui Jin ah! you must hold each of their hand one by one!" Tao instructed.
 
"w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-wae??!!! O//////O"
 
"if you got nervous then we will know who your bias is. :D"
 
"tao! you're a genius!!" lay complimented.
 
"told you so!" tao winked.
 
"w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-wait! yah! oppas! don't you have any objections??!!!" i talked to the 5 guys in front of me.
 
"uhmm... we.. actually want to know too. keke~ ^__^V" -sehun.
 
--_______--
 
"oppa wait! >___<" chanyeol pulled me from my seat. 
 
"now, who will be it? the wild dancer? the pretty boy? the.. uhm... singer 1? singer 2? XD or our cutie maknae?" singer 1 is D.O. singer 2 is baekhyun. -____-
 
"unnie!! >___<"
 
"oh. i remembered i have to do something. see you later guys!" O_____O
 
"bye bye noona! ^_____^" -EXO.
 
"first will be KAI!"
 
i need help. will somebody help me? -___-
 
"SUI JIN-ssi?" MY SAVIOR! :D
 
"DEH ahjussi?!" the janitor from before knocked.
 
"hello boys! uhm.. guard told me that there is someone who wants to see you. he don't have any appointment arranged but he insisted on seeing you."
 
"he? who is he?"
 
"he said he's your boyfriend."
 
"BOYFRIEND???!" -EXO.
 
"MISAKI!!!!!!"
 
some guy barged inside the practice room without warning. wait.. i know this guy. O!!!!O
 
"SORATA?!!"
 
"yah! i said you're not allowed here! sui jin-ssi, do you know this guy?" -guard.
 
"uhm.. deh. is it okay if.."
 
"oh. okay. as long as you knew that guy. i just thought he's one of the haters."
 
"i told you i'm a lover!" -sorata. the guard and janitor left.
 
"misaki!!! i miss you a lot!! ^______^" sorata hugged me like there's no tomorrow.
 
"call me Sui Jin. that's my korean name."
 
"then, call me Dae Woong. it's my korean name too. ^____^"
 
"what are you actually doing here?"
 
"you actually forget?" his big smile turned into a sad one.
 
"what?" he looked down and looked at his left.
 
"ah. ANNYEONG HASSEYEO!" i looked at my right. OMO! i forgot EXO is here!! >_____<
 
"Dae Woong imnida! Sorata is my japanese name. ^_____^"
 
"you're her boyfriend?" - tao asked.
 
"huh? uhm.. no. I'm Misaki's childhood friend. ^__^"
 
"Misaki?" -kai.
 
"it's my japanese name. i grew up in Japan, with Sorata."
 
"and he is in korea too?" - chanyeol.
 
"i'm a trainee in JYP. i'm a fan of EXO! sunbaes! it's an honor to stand in front of you today." he bowed 90 degrees. the guys were moved by his modesty. he became a trainee huh? how lucky..
 
"sui jin-ah? you okay?" -baekhyun.
 
"d-deh? yeah.. im okay.."
 
"oh right! misaki, i heard from your rikka-chan that you're a traijdsgafyhkfuelj!"
 
i covered sorata's big mouth before he could say those words. that was too close.
 
"can i talk to you alone? uhmm..oppas. excuse us for a moment. ^__^"
 
 
 
------- rooftop.
 
"what did rikka tell you?"
 
"she said you became a trainee in Korea. but she didn't tell me what company because you didn't tell them. i searched every company here and i didn't find you in trainee lists. i saw you just a moment ago. now i know why."
 
"did you tell them?"
 
"i didn't. misaki, what's happpening?"
 
"sui Jin."
 
"sui Jin-ah, what's happening?"
 
"sorata.."
 
"dae woong."
 
"-______-"
 
"what?"
 
"can you keep a secret?"
 
"not until you tell me the reason."
 
"i came here because i wanted to be a trainee. but all the companies rejected me, except this one person. he told me i have to work first as a personal assistant of a group, that's why i'm here."
 
"how can all of them reject you? do you think you're father is behind this?"
 
"i don't.. want to think that way. he wants me to prove myself to him, i don't think he will step beyond the limit."
 
"right.. i'm sorry."
 
"it's okay. now, the oppas don't know about this."
 
"how long do you have to work here?"
 
"i only have 3 months left.."
 
"3 months??? then, you can audition in our company! we can train together! :D"
 
"i... i'll think about it."
 
 
 
Dae woong's POV
 
Sui Jin and I get back to EXO's practice room. i kinda pity my sui jin. i can't imagine her life in these past few months without somone who's supporting her. i know she can be independent, she can lie, and she can keep secrets to herself for a long time. but that doesn't mean she's okay inside and out.
 
"sui jin-ah! favor? :3" on the other hand, i envy her, because she got to work with EXO sunbaes!! *U*
 
"can you get us refreshments? we're so tired." chanyeol sunbae pouted.
 
"okay."
 
"i'll help you."
 
"it's okay. i can handle it."
 
"y-yeah! it's our sui jin! haha. you can sit here and watch us, if you want dae woong-ah."
 
"really??? :DD"
 
"yeah!"
 
after sui jin left, the sunbaes pulled me to the sofa and asked me random questions.
 
"so, what is really your relation with sui jin-ah?" -tao sunbae.
 
"uhm. i'm her childhood friend. we were both born here in korea, but grew up together in Japan. i'm a family friend."
 
"who's her bias in EXO?" - baekhyun sunbae.
 
"she didn't tell me. this is the first time we see each otther after 2 years."
 
"tell us more about sui jin!"
 
"hmm.. back in Japan, we were both the top artists in japanese manga in his dad's company.but she's not just talented in drawing.. she's also great in animation. in her early age, she made her family's company big just by herself. she's very innocent and naive. but when she got mad, she can do crazy things you won't imagine."
 
"speaking of that, i haven't seen sui jin's mad character." - DO sunbae.
 
"trust me, you don't want to see that. -___-"
 
"how about you? why are you here in korea?"
 
"music is my first love. sui jin too.. but she never played with me ever since we moved in japan and started doing mangas.  she never sings with me again. she got obssessed in doing her work, missing all kid's fun and life."
 
"did she have a boyfriend?" - sehun sunbae.
 
"hahaha. she never did. she was too cold for men those days."
 
"and she didn't know that you like her." - kai sunbae.
 
"yeah.. w-what?! i.. uhm! waaaaah!!! >/////<"
 
"why didn't you tell her?" - Luhan sunbae.
 
"how can i? she didn't even notice that i left Japan. the reason i came here, was to be a trainee.. not just for myself, but for sui jin too. i want to bring the old sui jin i know. i want to sing for her. i want her to love music again. i want to teach her how to love. but i guess i was too late..."
 
"too late for what?" - luhan sunbae.
 
"BEASTs sunbaes already made her realize her love for music. and ..i guess, someone already taught her what true love is."
 
"who?"