EXOTIC 14

EXOTIC Life with EXO
 
"Sui Jin-ah! you're coming with us!"
 
"just when did i come with you overseas?" 
 
"hmmm..." luhan said, "starting now. :)"
 
"funny."
 
New Year is 3 days behind. EXO got a New Year's tour in Malaysia. and whenever they go abroad, i'm left in the office. why?
 
"oh, Sui Jin-ah, had you pack your things?" Unnie asked me. i was bewildered.
 
"unnie.." i whispered. "did you forget that it's not on the contract."
 
"The boys have been dying to plead me that you should come." she whispered back. "SHE's IN!"
 
"YEEEEYYYY!!!"
 
------
 
"what about the paparazzis outside the airport?!?" I followed Unnie to her office.
 
"then you should wear disguise too."
 
"argh! i'm not supposed to do this!"
 
"your job is all about assisting the boys, and that means somewhere, anywhere and everywhere."
 
"BUT you agreed that i won't be part of your overseas project!"
 
"is that only what's written in the contract? haven't you forget? the expiration of your contract is near, you're going to leave after 4 months, aren't you going to spend your last months with the boys?"
 
i was taken aback. i forgot.. i forgot about me leaving..
 
"think about it, i don't want you to regret this."
 
".. neh."
 
 
------
 
12 members of EXO, manager Unnie, the committee on Documentation and I were all inside the plane. it's a good idea following manager unnie behind, the cameras were not on her. the thought still haven't got out of my mind.
 
 
 
"see you tomorrow Sui Jin-ssi."
 
"kamsahamnida."
 
"oh, one more thing.. you won't going to tell the members about your contract."
 
"ok, i don't actually think i need to tell them."
 
"that's good then."
 
"but, i don't want to be part of your proect overseas, i don't want to get caught by cameras."
 
"oh. sure."
 
 
at first, i thought it's just 8 months, i said to myself,i can manage that easily. after that, i have to go back to Mr. Kim for a second orientation and sign the contract...
 
 
 
 
"Personal Assistant?? do we really need one?" 
 
"do you really think she can handle us?" 
 
"yah. don't be mean."
 
"don't worry, we dont bite." 
 
"yah, Kai-ssi.. aaah!  pls put a shirt on! X__X"
 
"call me oppa."
 
"who am i again?"
 
"he's not scarying you. he's seducing you." 
 
"i'll be the second voice. ^___^"
 
 
 
 
but now, it's only 8 months, i have 4  months left.. after leaving them, i don't know what i will do. i don't even know what will happen..
 
 
 
"can i... at least do what i want to do?" i asked unnie who's sitting beside me.
 
"you should."