EXOTIC 13

EXOTIC Life with EXO
 
"o-oppa? wae??"
 
D.O. pinned me against the wall.
 
"you're a trainee huh?"
 
"what? what are you... y-you.. y-you knew???"
 
"will you explain it?!"
 
D.O. seems mad. i know he said he trusted me.. but lying to everyone especially to my mom can't tolerate him. i told him everything. i told him the truth. I was born here in Korea. I grew up in Japan. When I was 10 years old, we decided to live there for good. My father don't want me to be a singer. He wants me to be in animation. that's why he objected my decision to be a trainee. i left home. i want to show my father that i can sing better than just using my own hands.. i came to Seoul to be a trainee, but all of the agencies rejected me.
 
"what's your purpose of coming here?"
 
"i.. i wanted to be a trai--"
 
"that's not it."
 
"huh? but--"
 
"you came here to prove yourself and to your father that you can be independent.. that's why you got rejected. you don't the spirit of pursuing your dream Jin-ah.."
 
i sighed.. maybe he's right.
 
"what should i do?"
 
"i think Mr. Kim wants you to discover what really is your purpose. that's why you're here."
 
"oppa..."
 
D.O. smiled at me. a warm smile that made my worries gone little by little..
 
"is there anything you want to tell me?"
 
"i think.. i've given you enough information. :)"
 
"ok then, but if you need someone to talk to, i can be your listener. ^__^"
 
"thank you oppa! ^__^"
 
"just don't lie to me okay?"
 
"...neh. :)"