EXOTIC 18

EXOTIC Life with EXO
 
SUI JIN's POV
 
i went outside to buy some refreshments in the nearest convenience store.
 
"isn't that the girl who works in SMent?" i heard someone behind my back while paying at the counter. i just shrugged it off and went outside like nothing happened. but 3 other girls blocked me in front of the door.
 
"look, it's the hero for the day." said girl 1.
 
"b8tch." said girl 2.
 
"is that for EXO oppas? psh. those kids are always in picnic. HAHAHA." said girl 3.
 
"you wanna join?" i mocked them.
 
"you'll join us." other 2 girls from behind pushed me out of the door.
 
"oops.. why are you blocking the door?" girl 4.
 
"how dare you ruined our plan huh?" girl 5.
 
"so, you're the fake fans. nice to meet you." i fake smile.
 
"those obssessed b8tches were already on our side!" girl 5.
 
"who are the obssessed now?" i smirked.
 
"let me help you with that." girl no. 4 get the goods from me.
 
"orange juice! let me guess.. is this for that freaking dancer?" he opened the bottle and pour the juice on my shoulder. i winced a bit, but i prefer to still calm and still.
 
"oh look! my favorite! grapes! HAHA. you want too? here!" girl no. 3 did the same to my other shoulder.
 
"you know what, i actually pity you.. how i wish i could also shout their names.. how i wish i could shout, 'oppa! saranghaeyo!'.. blahblahblahblah effing EXO!"
 
"HAHAHAHA."
 
"shout their names now b8tch!" another juice was poured onto me.
 
"now you're deliciously looking! you're EXO oppas will be glad to eat your pants! HAHAHA." - girl 1. okay? just relax sui jin. you don't want to hurt nobody.
 
"stop smiling. you're making me want to slap you." - girl 5.
 
"you know what, i actually pity you more. how long did you live in hatred? what a miserable life. you sure you're okay?"
 
"you b8--"
 
"i think that luhan boy is more miserable than her. hahah!"
 
"what?" that break me out of my subconscious.
 
"yeah, i think our threat to that y luhan last year was more fun than y baekhyun."
 
"will you stop saying b8tch?"
 
"why? are you hurt too?"
 
"no. im just worrying because your calling yourselves like that. do you hate yourself that much?"
 
"what?!! yaaah!" the girl no.5 was about to slap me but i grabbed her wrist in time and glared at her.
 
"I DON'T EFFING CARE IF YOU MAKE FUN OF ME. IF THAT'S WHAT YOU ENJOY THEN SATISFY YOURSELF. BUT KNOWING THAT YOU'VE DONE SOMETHING TERRIBLE TO LUHAN AND THE OTHERS, DON'T MAKE ME KILL YOU." i said in one breath.
 
"as if you can do that, b8tch! AHRGH! yah!  STOP IT!! STOOOOP!"
 
i pulled this b8tch's hair and drag her to the street.
 
"hahahaha. you'll seriously kill me??"
 
"MAKE ME."
 
-plak!-
 
someone threw something on my head. i think it's the other b8tchy girls.
 
"let her go!" - said b8tchy girls.
 
"OK." i pushed the b8tch when a bus is coming 5 meters away.
 
"-GASP- NOOOOO!!! AAAAH!"
 
everything was in slow motion. i pulled her back in her collar. the ends of her hair touches the bus body. her face was very pale just like a ghost. her eyes were very wide and is locked to mine.
 
"scared aren't you?" i whispered. "mherong! XP" i let her go and run. unfortunately, i run to the wrong side. away from the SM building. i can't turn back now, they're chasing me. they also called some back ups. unfair. -____-
 
 
"hallooooo??"
 
"yeobeoseyeo? sui jin-ah?where are you?  we're going home! and why are you shouting?"
 
"i'm runniiiiiiiiing for my laaaaaaaaaayf!!"
 
"huh?"
 
"go hoooomee!!! i'll call you baaaaack!"
 
"s-sui --?!"
 
after hundred miles, i think i lost them.whoo!! i missed running like this. the last time i run for my life is when dad get his men to chase me because i don't want to leave korea. hahaha. memories.
 
i sneak in the dormitory's hallway. i don't want them to see me like this. and i felt sticky. eww!
 
it's so silent behind EXO's door. it's either, they're not yet home or maybe they've knocked theirselves out. i knocked on the next door which is our dorm. i don't have the keys with me. it's past 9, so my roomates might be asleep already. but when i twist the knob, it's open. the lights are out.
 
"unnieee??" i whispered. i searched for the switch on the wall.
 
-click-
 
"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!"
 
me and the two other voices shout. why are they shouting too? i'm the one who supposed to get shocked only!
 
"sung sui jin! what are you?!!" manager unnie's scared tone.
 
"O???O huh?" i blinked at her question.
 
"MISA-- err, SUI JIN-ah! what happened to you????" Dae Woong run to me and shook me.
 
"i'm okay."
 
"wh-what have you been doing??!" 
 
"i've got chased by haters. haha."
 
"haters?? you already have haters??" - dae woong.
 
"EXO haters.. but yeah, they are my haters now too."
 
"what did you do?"
 
"i almost killed them."
 
"ohh.."
 
"WHAT!?!" unnie shouted. we jumped a bit.
 
"that's means, that is really a blood??!!"
 
"BLOOD?? WHERE?" dae woong panicked.
 
"no. it's ketchup."
 
"how did a ketchup got into your head!?!" unnie's obviously asking an obvious answer.
 
"it's magic. ^___^"
 
"yah! sung sui jin--!" unnie is up to scolding again.
 
"where are the oppas?" i asked dae woong.
 
"they're already asleep."
 
"good. too much trouble for today. i'm so tired too. yaaawn ~O~"
 
"but you're dirty! come, i'll wash you! ^____^"
 
-pak!-
 
"ouch. T^T"
 
"yah! sui jin-ah!"
 
"what are you actually doing here? aren't you going home?"
 
"but.. it's already dark outside. can i spend my night here? ^___^"
 
"talk to unnie." i don't have much energy to argue with them so i went straight to my room and locked it.