EXOTIC 19

EXOTIC Life with EXO
 
 
NO ONE's POV
 
next morning, chanyeol went out of the doormitory room to stretch. he saw Dae Woong got out next door.
 
"dae woong-ah! you sleep here last night?"
 
"oh, goodmorning sunbae! ^___^ uh, yeah.. we waited for Sui Jin to come home."
 
"when did she come home?"
 
"hmm... past 9?"
 
"really? where did she go?"
 
"dae woong-ah! oh, hi chanyeol." - manager.
 
"good morning noona!" - chanyeol.
 
"dae woong-ah, can you buy pain reliever too?"
 
"why noona? you've been attacked by your arthritis again? HAHAHA XD" - chanyeol
 
-pak!-
 
"ouch. T^T" - chanyeol.
 
"HAHA! de javu. -___-" - dae woong.
 
"it's for sui jin."
 
"WAE??" - chanyeol and dae woong.
 
"she can't get up. she said her body muscles are aching."
 
"wae? wae? wae?" - chanyeol.
 
"she's been chased by haters yesterday." - dae woong.
 
"tsk.tsk. poor kid." - manager went inside.
 
 
--- EXO's dorm
 
"yah! yah! yah!" - chanyeol.
 
"yah! chanyeol! shut up! you're too noisy!" - baekhyun scolded. chanyeol pouted.
 
"what's the fuss hyung?" -tao.
 
"SUI JIN!"
 
"what's with sui jin?" - D.O.
 
"speaking of her, she didn't go back after buying refreshments." - suho.
 
"i know why!" - chanyeol
 
"why?" - EXO.
 
 
--- manager's dorm
 
"knock knock!"
 
"ye--?"
 
"SUI JIN-AAAAAAHHHH!!!" the boys rushed inside to sui jin's room after the manager opened the door.
 
"SUI JIN-ah ARE YOU OKAY??" sui jin was covered with blanket in her bed.
 
"SUI JIN-ah! DON'T DIE! T^T" -tao.
 
-pak!-
 
"HAHAHA!" -chanyeol.
 
"sui jin-ah.. are you okay?" luhan shook her a bit.
 
"excuse me.. coming through." Dae Woong just got back and made his way to sui jin's bed.
 
"sui jin?! ARE YOU DEAD?!" -dae woong.
 
-pak!-
 
"YAAAAH! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP HERE! oh, annyeong oppa! ^___^" - sui jin.
 
"annyeong! ^_____^" - EXO.
 
"HAHAHAHA!" tao laughed at dae woong.
 
"why are you all here?"
 
"not all. Kris hyung is taking a bath." - everyone looked at chanyeol with palm face.
 
"what? O??O"
 
"sui jin, are you okay? they said you're in pain."
 
"a-ahh.. deh. im having dysminorrhea."
 
"dysmi.. what?" - sehun.
 
"dysminorrhea. it's a girl's thing." - luhan explained.
 
"ahh." -EXO, excluding Kris.
 
"-////////-" -sui jin.
 
"is that a lie? chanyeol hyung have told us that you were chased yesterday." -kai. sui jin looked at chanyeol.
 
"dae woong told me." -chanyeol. sui jin glared at dae woong.
 
"i-i-i-it's true. she actually asked me to buy her pads." -dae woong showed the EXO members excluding kris the evidence.
 
"YAAAAAAAAHH!!! >//////< "
 
-pak!-
 
"HAHA! ha.." -chanyeol.
 
"mianhe! >///<" - dae woong.
 
"jugullae! oww! ow..." sui jin bend oh her knees.
 
"are you okay?!!"
 
"yah. how many times do you have to ask that?" - manager.
 
"annyeong manager! ^_____^" - EXO, now including Kris.
 
"what's the commotion?" said Kris in his towel.
 
"sui jin is okay. she just have muscle pain due from running for i don't know how long."
 
"i hate those haters! >:(" baekhyun said. sui jin laughed in her thoughts. me too. she thought.
 
"well, let's just be thankful that the cops didn't searched for her." - dae woong.
 
"cops?? why would the cops do that?" -chanyeol and tao asked.
 
"she almost killed someone."
 
"BWOH!?"
 
"huh?" sui jin is back on earth. she was dazing lately. she remembered what those fans said.
 
"by the way, sui jin-ah, can you tell us what really happened?"
 
"uhm.. i was buying in the convenience store when these 5 girls noticed me. they were angry at me for what i did to the ...fans."
 
"they poured the drinks on you? i think that's why you came home with your shirt dirty and sticky." - dae woong continued.
 
"but what was really with the blood?" -manager crossed her arms.
 
"BLOOD??!!!" -EXO.
 
"i told you it's ketchup. -__-"
 
"you bought ketchup? why?" -dae woong was obviously innocent. sui jin just sighed.
 
"yah, young lady! i thought  we already told you not to get yourself in trouble." DO said in a pissed tone. sui jin looked at him, and to the others. they were crossing their arms, rolling their eyes, sighing and glaring at her.
 
"i--" sui jin bit her lips.
 
"what's the excuse now, huh?" luhan is obviously mad too.
 
i got angry after knowing they did something terrible to you. sui jin wished she could tell him that. but she can't. she bit her lower lip and clenched his fist tight to control her tears. she's tearing up not because the guys are mad at her, but because she's so pissed  at herself.
 
"m-misaki.. stop that.. you're bleeding.." dae woong's tone was half scared and half concerned. sui jin wiped her lips.
 
"h-hyung, it's obvious that sui jin just want to protect us.." baekhyun is on her side now. after seeing sui jin like that, he felt he needed to back up suijin.
 
"y-yeah, hyung.. it's sui jin's nature. ha-ha-ha." chanyeol laughed awkwardly.
 
"but she should protect herself too." -kai joined.
 
"but, she fought back.." dae woong defended her.
 
"by protecting herself means going home without even a scratch. but with blood? are you going to kill yourself? you're just going to risk your life because of people like us??! can't you fight without even hurting yourself? it's not like we can always be around to protect you too!" luhan's tone is getting higher by every second he let out a word.
 
it's not like we can always be around to protect you too.. reality hits sui jin.
 
"luhan, that's too much." Kris said sharply.
 
"i'm sorry." sui jin bowed down so that her face was covered with her hair. "i'm the one who's being too much. my job is to assist you only. and to not care about those... damn people. i promise this won't happen again. now.. if you excuse me." she got up but still bowing down and went inside the comfort room.
 
"i-i just remind sui jin about the deal, you're stepping out of the line hyung." -DO said to luhan.
 
"you can't protect her?" kai said. everyone looked at him while kai locked his eyes to luhan. "well.. i can." by that, kai left.
 
"you should learn how to pull the lever sometimes kid. from what i've heard. those haters were yours." manager said, while crossing her arms. she was there all the time. witnessing how the members changed.
 
 
sui jin locked the door and leaned her back on it, still her head down.
 
i know you can't protect me. you wouldn't.. buut at least... let me protect you.