KAI, the EXOTIC seducer.

EXOTIC Life with EXO
Chapter 4: KAI, the EXOTIC seducer.
 
I, Jung Sui Jin, 18 years old. in my early stage of life, i need to work for myself due to family problems. i became EXO's personal assistant. Assisting 12 guys in a shot just added to my problems. and it was harder than any of my personal problem. 2 months have passed. who knew i can survive?
 
 
"WELCOME BACK TO KOREA!" i welcomed the 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 guys who just entered their dormitory. they've been tiring out their body and soul for that concert overseas. lucky for them, they're still alive. XD
 
"i need to pee!! TT^TT"
 
"me first!"
 
"noooo!! waitt!!!"
 
half of them raced their way to comfort room. HAHA. funny faces. XDD
 
"you seem so alive today." Baekhyun, who seems so dead today, said.
 
"EVERYDAY. ^^" i corrected.
 
"how's life without us?" Sehun asked.
 
"ah~ i missed this!" Kai puts a pillow over my lap and lied down.
 
"i wish it was like forever. =____=" i answered Sehun's question. i actually stayed in Korea everytime they went overseas. Unnie (manager is a woman XD) gives me tons of paperwork to do. i became his secretary while with EXO, im a PA. sad life.
 
"then, its no fun." Kai yawned.
 
"it's actually more comfortable in your bed than here."
 
"kkkkkkuuuu.. *snort sound*"
 
"aisshh. =____="
 
"catch!"
 
i did what Luhan said. 
 
"you actually got something for her, what about me?" Unnie popped out of nowhere. she's doing that sometimes.
 
"i can't buy CDs for your husband. it's embarrasing. =__= you need to ask Baekhyun to do that." luhan reasoned out.
 
"YAH!" -baekhyun.
 
"^_____^V" -luhan.
 
"your interview starts in 4 hours. better get ready." Unnie left after saying those.
 
"yah! Kiddo, get up!" D.O. slaps Kai's . XD good for him!
 
Kai got up still his eyes closed. he got up in a vampire style. but before standing up, he stares at me first.
 
"what?"
 
staring....
 
"i didn't do it. X<"
 
he stopped staring and went to somewhere out there.
 
"tss.. still scarying me. =____="
 
"he's not scarying you. he's seducing you." D.O. whispered.
 
oh..
 
 
really? that was the scariest way of seducing people. -___-