uno

A Piece Of Me

Xu Xian gasped as the car took another turn right, speeding 150 kph. She let the wind whip her hair as she glanced behind, a couple of cars followed their direction.

 

 

“They still there?” Kris asked as he stepped on the accelerator.

 

 

“What do you think?” Xu Xian replied as she gazed at Kris sharply. “You’re an idiot! Do you think stealing something as valuable as that wouldn’t get you caught?!! You’re an idiot!”

 

 

Kris smirked as he handed her the golden box.

 

 

“Come on! Could you deny the thrill of adventure? The yearning for a good fight?” Kris made it sound so simple. Xu Xian knew better. The deal was, if they returned the stolen jade seal to the Chan family, the Chan’s will sign the contract to merge under the Wu Industry. Typical businessmen.

 

 

“Kris, if something goes wrong---“ Her face showed annoyance. The only emotion she shows.

 

 

“You’re my bodyguard! Your job is to protect me, not to be my adviser”  Kris shrugged as he suddenly stepped on the brakes. “”

 

 

Xu Xian rolled her eyes. It was a dead end. Now how could they escape from vans full of armoured men?

 

 

The vans stopped too and about a dozen men came out of the two vans combined.

 

 

“Give us the box and we will make this a lot easier for you!”  The guy with the blonde hair commanded. It looked like he was the commander of the bunch.

 

 

Kris sighed as he got out of the car. Xu Xian had no choice but to follow his lead, thinking of thousands of ways to escape this .

 

 

“This doesn’t belong to you” Kris said as he raised his hand, showing the golden box which had the seal inside it.

 

 

“It doesn’t belong to you either boy!”

 

 

BOY. Kris hated that word. He was 26 for the love of God! Old enough to have a family but people often addressed him as a boy. Maybe it was because he never aged much.

 

 

The men moved toward them and grabbed the box from Kris. Kris gave a loud chuckle.

 

 

“You think it would be this easy?” Kris eyed the men. He then eyed Xu Xian.

 

 

“What are you gonna do about it?” One of the men with a bald head asked.

 

 

“Only this” He moved toward Xu Xian and ripped her knee length skirt up to her thighs “GO”

 

 

Xu Xian momentarily inhaled air, raging with Kris’ sudden action. Another one of her lovely dresses destroyed.

 

 

She made a swift move and in a second, she retrieved the box from the blonde man and kicked the guy in his guts. She threw the box to Kris and elbowed the bald freak who was going to choke her to the face, stealing his gun. She aimed it to the other ten men remaining, not missing a second and a shot, she all led them unconscious and bloody on the ground.

 

 

“Let’s go!” Kris grabbed her arm and they went back inside the car, driving out of sight.

 

 

“YOU.RUINED.MY.DRESS” She muttered darkly. Now her favourite satin cocktail gown was shorter than usual. The edges were completely messy and she looked more like a .

 

 

“I’ll buy you a new one” Kris smiled at her. She calmed herself and watched the view of Hong Kong outside her car window.

 

 

 

 

 

 

After what seemed liked forever, they stopped in front of a hotel and were instantly let in by the guards. Who wouldn’t recognize Kris Wu? The ever ruthless businessman who owned countless companies worldwide. He was young, handsome, and powerful. The epitome of idealism.

 

 

He was greeted by CEO Chan as soon as he walked in the conference room.

 

 

“Here” He threw it to the older man as he leaned on the table “I need the documents tomorrow”

 

 

Xu Xian remained by his side, not minding her appearance.

 

 

“How did you----“ CEO Chan was amused.

 

 

“Retrieve the seal? It was easy. Finding out who stole it? Piece of cake” Kris shrugged.

 

 

“Who?”

 

 

“Your ex wife stole it” Kris gave CEO Chan a look and nodded at the older man. They left him shocked and silent.

 

 

 

 

 

 

They got out as immediately as they got in and proceeded inside the car.

 

 

“You’re a blunt and arrogant idiot” Xu Xian commented. It was her turn to drive.

 

 

“You’re a cold unfeeling witch” Kris laughed. “It makes us almost the same”

 

 

“I may be your bodyguard Wu but you’re paying for my dress” Xu Xian stopped when the stoplight turned red.

 

 

“Sure, I’ll buy you 20 more. But you know, that suits you more” Kris eyed Xu Xian from head to toe. He was totally checking her out. Especially her long creamy white legs.

 

“ert” Xu Xian muttered as she smacked his head. Kris could only laugh. It was another normal day for them.

 

 

 

 

AU: I'm updating soon <3 thanks subbies, i love each and every one of you <3