CHAPTER NINE – ANTI VALENTINES DAY MOVIE

When I'm With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER NINE – ANTI VALENTINES DAY MOVIE



Sulli is feeling nervous. She's been trying to rehearse her confession since the last day. She called Heechul if they can meet today and he agreed. Today is the day! Valentines day! Today she will confess to him about her feelings that she tried to hide since high school.

She then choose to wear a red above the knee flowy dress, curl the end of her hair and put a light makeup. She wore a black pump shoes and her coat. She got her purse and ask her driver to drive her to the coffee shop.

Sulli yah fighting! She encouraged herself.

Heechul is waiting for Sulli in the coffee shop. He keeps on glancing to his watch when he caught the sight of Sulli's car approaching. He fixes his tie and his hair.

Sulli asked the driver to leave her and told him not to wait for her anymore.

For sure, heechul oppa will send me home.. Kekeke! She said to herself feeling giddy.

Sulli entered the coffee shop and met Heechul. She smiled to him and Heechul helped her to sit opposite him on the table. She's really nervous now. 

Heechul cleared his throat and smiled to her. He asked her what does Sulli wants to drink or eat. 

“Just orange juice.” She said. 

Heechul ordered her juice and ordered coffee for himself.

Once everything is settled, she started the conversation.

“Heechul oppa. I..”

“Neh, Sulli?” He looked her in the eyes and waits for her to speak.

“I.. I uh.. Heechul oppa i like you! Will you go out on a date with me??” She said while looking at Heechul and blushing madly.

Heechul smiled to her, took her right hand and said.. 

“Sulli, thank you for liking me. I'm so flattered really.” 

She smiled widely while hearing that but her expression turned sour after hearing his next reply.

“.. But i'm already dating someone and actually were going out later to spend the valentines day together.”

“Oh! Is that so??” She tried to laugh softly and tried to remain calm.

“I'm a little late i guess..” She said smiling.

“Please dont think that i dont like you. I like you as a friend and…”

“Gwenchana! I understand.” Sulli cut him. “Well, i think time for you to go. You dont want to be late on your date right.”

Heechul smiled to her. He paid the bill and give a Sulli a friendly hug before he leaves.

“Happy valentines day Sulli!”  He said to her. 

Sulli wave to him and when he’s out sight, she started crying softly. She dried her tears with the back of her hand and said- i hate valentines day!
She then leaves the coffee shop and started walking where her feet will drag her.
 


Meanwhile Minho is running out of patience. He's been waiting for Krystal for more than an hour outside the movie theatre. Krystal asked him yesterday if they can hang out together and watch a movie this valentines day and he said yes. They were still close friends anyways. But now she's not yet here.

“Aish! Where is she now??” He said while walking from left to right. 

He tried to call her many times but she's not picking up.

He leaned his back on the wall and glance at his watch. 20 minutes before 8pm. Then his phone ring and saw Krystal was calling. He immediately answer the call.

Yoboseyo?

Minho oppa? Mianhe, i cant come to watch a movie with you tonight. Im not feeling well and i just woke up. Mianhe.

Oh? Chincha? Gwenchana?

Neh. I need to hung up now. Bye.
 


Minho is so disappointed. He decided to visit Krystal but then he's quite mad too. So he walked in a different direction towards the bar. He decided to have a drink instead. He's walking while looking around him. All couples looking so sweet with each other when suddenly he bumped into someone.

“Mianhe.”  Both of them said at the same time. He looked up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter