CHAPTER FIVE – SCHEMING 101

When I'm With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why me?” Minho asked Sulli

 

“Because you owe me one!!! Remember?? But I cannot talk about it in here. Someone might hear us and it will ruin everything. Let’s go to your house now.”

 

“Why my house? Not yours?? This is your plan anyway.” Minho said while looking at Sulli.

 

“Because I don’t want to invite other people at my house.” She said while raising one of her eyebrow.

 

“And you think you’re welcome at my place??”

 

“You have no choice, Mr. Choi.”

 

And with that Minho and Sulli went to Sulli’s car. He instructed the driver to go to Minho’s address.

 

Minho is actually living in an apartment. He is living there with his cousin Key.

 

“Where’s your family?” Sulli asked him as they were inside the elevator.

 

“My appa and my sister is in Japan right now. So I’m staying here alone living an independent life.”

 

When they reached fifth floor, they went inside to one of the room.

 Sulli saw Key. “Anyeonghaseyo! You’re Amber’s friend right?”

 

“Ah.. Neh? Waeyo?”  Key said.

 

“She’s my cousin. I’m Sulli. Choi Sulli.”

 

Key eyed Minho suspiciously. The he smirked. He then turned his gaze back to Sulli. “Ah! Neh! Nice to meet you Sulli. You seems nice. I’m Kim Kibum but please call me Key, I’m Minho’s cousin”

 

“Nice to meet you too and I am nice! Did Amber didn’t tell you that?” she said smiling.

 

But curiosity is killing Key. He immediately grab Minho’s arm and said. “excuse us Sulli, I just have to tell something to Minho” and they went inside Minho’s room.

 

Sulli just nodded and sit in the couch.

 

“Seems someone is not telling me something huh??” Key asked Minho smiling mischievously.

 

“Yah! It’s not what you think. We are just doing something for the Academic Decathlon Team. That’s it.” Minho said calmly. “I’d better go, Sulli is waiting.”

 

“Yeah right. Your crush is waiting.”

 

Before living the room, Minho throws a pillow at Key’s face.

 

 

“So what’s your plan Sulli?” Minho said while seating beside her on the couch.

 

“Listen carefully, ok? I got information that Yuri and her family needs to attend a retreat this coming Friday. It will be a three day retreat session.

I heard that she don’t want to attend the retreat and so she asked her friend Hyuna if she can stay in her place for a week. Yuri wants to get away from her parents as much as possible so they cant drag her to come with them.

 

“So what’s the connection?” Minho said impatiently.

 

“So, being one of the representative for the A.D. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter