CHAPTER 15 – THEY’RE BACK

When I'm With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 15 – THEY’RE BACK

 

 

And because Sulli feels that Amber is being suspicious about her “secret plans with Minho” she gave in and asked Amber to go shopping instead.

 

 

“I thought you will not stop walking around the mall. I’m so tired.” Amber said while whining and massaging her legs.

 

“This is what you want right? Going out with me? Now stop whining and buy some food cousin, I’m hungry.” Sulli said while laughing and get all the shopping bags in Amber’s hands. “I’ll wait for you there.” She said while pointing in the waiting area.

 

Amber turned her back to Sulli and went ahead to buy their food. Sulli is now walking towards the waiting area when she notice Minho approaching her.

 

“Excuse me, why aren’t you at the movie theatre waiting for me?” Sulli said while struggling to hold all of the shopping bags.

 

“I decided to grab lunch with Key instead. Why aren't you at movie theatre waiting for me?” Minho answered back raising an eyebrow.

 

“I… I decided to change my mind.”

 

“Great. apparently great minds think alike.” Minho said while nodding.

 

“But I had a good reason” She snapped back.

 

“And I would love to hear that reason, but Key is gonna be here any second. And I haven't scouted an exit strategy for you, so...”

 

“We’re not done yet!” Sulli said while running in the waiting area with lots of shopping bags in hand.

 

----

 

Sulli called Minho that night to talk about what happened in the mall earlier.

 

“Choi Minho!”

 

“Did you call just to yell at me? 'Cause that's really not necessary.”

 

“Yah! Choi Minho. They are being suspicious.”

 

“Ani, you know what? It's going to be fine. We can make it fine. All we have to do is tell everyone we've been hanging out. It's not going to be a big deal unless we keep making it a big deal.”

 

“Which it totally isn't. Fine. We’ll tell them.”

 

-----

 

Internship ends this coming Friday and the performance results are in. It doesn’t matter to Sulli anymore since she will be immediately working in their family’s company right after graduation. It’s the end of her freedom.

Minho is excited and sad at the same time. He’s excited because he received a call from Seoul Today for an interview. He doesn’t have an idea how it happened but he’s still thankful. But then he’s also sad… sad because he will not see Sulli every day after this internship.

 

Elle Korea invited all the interns to join the anniversary of the company in Saturday. Though hesitant, Sulli can’t say no to Ms. Kim. Besides, this will be the last time that they will see each other.

 

---

 

At Elle’s Party

 

Sulli arrived at the party and everyone greeted her. She is looking for her other team mates inside the grand ball room of the hotel when Minho spotted her. This is not the first time he saw Sulli dressed for an occasion. He even danced with her in their senior prom. But tonight he thought Sulli is just so… mesmerizing. She is just wearing a simple black dress and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter