CHAPTER SIX – SOMEONE’S IN LOVE AND JEALOUS?

When I'm With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli is now spending her free time in the school library. She remembered what happened after she sends Yuri to the retreat, everything went well. She showed Yuri’s sneaky confession to Changmin and the rest of the team members. They won the competition and Yuri quits the team in humiliation. She heaved a happy sigh and say to herself “Choi Sulli will always have the last laugh. hahahaha”

 

She is now busy doing doodles in her notebook while daydreaming when someone whispered in her ear interrupting her happy reverie.

 

“Someone is in love.” When she turned around it was Choi Minho.

 

“What are you doing in my table? And I’m not in love okay!”  she hissed.

 

“No other vacant table, you see?” He sat in front of her and started opening his books. “So, care to explain that doodles your doing”

 

When she noticed her notebook it is already filled with hearts and arrows with the name “Kim Heechul” written in it. “What is it to you?” she said back.

 

“So you’re really in love with him?” he asked trying to hide bitterness in his voice.

 

“I’m not in love with him. I just… think I like him”

 

He felt relieved then. He doesn’t know why but it made him smile to himself. Then Sulli asked him which made him snapped out from his thoughts.

 

“What about you and my best friend Krystal?”

 

“What about her?”

 

“You still love her.”

 

“I don’t love her anymore Choi Sulli.”

 

“Aish! Chincha? The way you look at her every time we’re in class.”

 

“How did you know? You were looking at me too?” He said teasingly.

 

“Aniyo! I have sixth sense, that’s why I know” She will never admit it to him that she is glancing at him sometimes especially after they team up against Yuri, she thought that he is not that “dirty” at all. “Besides, Krystal told me, you two were dating.”

 

“That was last year. People change you know.” He said while looking at her intently.

 

 

-------

The Prom was announced the following day and it will be happening next week. Students are excited. All are fretting who will be their date, their dress and everything.

 

Sulli is not f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter