CHAPTER SEVEN – THE FRESHMEN

When I'm With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER SEVEN – THE FRESHMEN

 

 

High school graduation happened last month. Sulli is disappointed that she was only the second top student of the school and that Choi Minho beat her.

Her appa didn’t attend her graduation. He said he needs to attend an important meeting abroad. Good thing, her older brother was there; at least she was not alone.

 

There are few things happened before graduation though; Krystal and Minho made it clear to Sulli that they are only friends.(though Sulli thinks Minho still likes Krystal) Sulli became good friends with Key because of Amber. Sulli and Heechul became friends too. (though she is hoping for more… ) And Sulli and Minho???, Amber and Key calls them “frenemies”.

 

She decided to stay in an apartment with Amber now that she’s in college. Her appa didn’t object. She will be attending Seoul University and she will be taking a Business Course. Though its not really her choice but her appa insists it. She’s interested in Film making or photography. But she begs her appa that once internship comes she’s going to choose where she would want to be an intern. And that is definitely not in their company.

 

 

----------

Sulli’s first week of college was like hell. She doesn’t know anyone in the university. Amber and Krystal are studying in a different university.

She entered the university expecting students to greet her or compliments her since she was used to be popular in high school. But no one approach her. She went to her classroom expecting everybody to fuss how pretty or how good her outfit is but still no one did.

During her free time she decided to sit on one of the bench in the school ground. Checking herself in her mirror, she made sure that her hair is smooth and her headband is in place. Then, she noticed someone familiar not too far from her, talking with the other students of the university. “It’s Choi Minho. Why is he here? And why does he seems popular than me?”

 

Minho was talking to his friends. They were also previous students of Dongguk High school. He’s happy that they were all here in Seoul University. Some of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter