CHAPTER FOUR – DEFEATED?

When I'm With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FOUR – DEFEATED?

 

 

A few days after the competition, it’s back to business as Sulli is now gathering all important information that she needs in order to have a tasteful “revenge” to Yuri.

 

Meanwhile, Minho overheard Yuri talking to her other friends on how she humiliated Sulli -  talking about the fountain incident. “She really looks pathetic girls. I threw her stupid notebook in the fountain and pulled her hair. Pathetic. Even Minho hated her!” she said while laughing and her friends laughed along with her.

 

He was about to walk and confront her but someone grab the collar of his uniform. He turned around and saw Sulli looking at him.

 

“Don’t do anything stupid Choi Minho. I got everything covered.” Sulli said while he dragged Minho away from Yuri.

 

“what do you mean?”

 

“Stop asking questions, arasso?? Just don’t mess this up. Let her think that you still believe her.

 

 

Later in the afternoon…

Academic Decathlon Team Meeting…

 

Sulli and Minho are now seating in the front seats while Changmin, their team leader is reading something in his ipad. They are waiting for the other members to arrive. Then one by one, other members enter the room including Yuri. Changmin started the meeting when all the members are there.

 

“Alright guys, I received a memo this morning that one week from now there will be a quiz bee competition that we need to join. And we need three representatives from this team. I evaluated all the records and these will be the official participants. Yours truly Shim Changmin, Choi Minho and Choi Sulli.”

 

Yuri interrupted Changmin after hearing Sulli’s name. “Why is it her again? Chincha, Changmin oppa I think that is unfair!! We need to have other representative aside from her and I think I’m qualified enough.”

 

Sulli is now at her boiling point but she keeps her composure. “Then let’s try to be fair then Changmin sunbae. Let the members vote.”

 

Changmin sighed. “Ok. Fair enough. Who’s in favor of Sulli as one of our team’s representative?” Six members raised their hands for Sulli including Minho. “For Yuri?”. Six members also raised their hands. It’s a tie so Changmin decided for a tie-breaker. “Let’s do a one-on-one quiz match tomorrow after class. Get ready Sulli and Yuri. Meeting ends here.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter