CHAPTER EIGHT – ROAD TRIP

When I'm With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER EIGHT – ROAD TRIP

 



Days passed by for Minho and Sulli. And today's class involves one general subject "creative writing" in which they are classmates.

Sulli is still the same. He still treats Minho like he's invisible sometimes, or easily annoyed by his presence. She still thinks she's the superior between the two of them even after the acquaintance  party.

Minho on the other hand, is so used to Sulli's treatment to her, though he thinks that she improved just a little with her attitudes towards him since they have conversations without bickering once in a while.

They were seating next to each other again.

Once the teacher arrives, she immediately discuss their project that they need to do to pass the subject.

They need to create a short documentary film about a certain topic and they have to do it with a partner. 

Sulli is kinda worried since she didn’t like to work with anyone in her class even with Minho.

“Ok, I will assigned who will be your partner and topic that you will be doing for this project.” The teacher said while looking at her records. She called almost everybody till..

“Next partners will be Choi Sulli and Choi Minho and your topic would be about Incheon.” The teacher said.

“What? Teacher, can I just ask for a different partner?” Sulli said.

“Ani. Ms. Choi. That's final.”

Minho on the other hand expected Sulli's reaction. He sticks his tongue out while grinning when Sulli looked at him.

The teacher gave them 20 minutes before the class ends so they can discuss about the project with their partners.

Sulli reluctantly faced Minho and started talking to him.

“So, when are we going to Incheon?” asked Sulli while writing something in her notebook.

“Tomorrow is Saturday. We can go if you have nothing else to do.”

“Right! Tomorrow! Let's get this done with asap. But we'll use my car and my driver arasso?”

“Whatever you want your highness!”

 

Sulli just rolled her eyes.
 

 


Later at night..

Sulli learned that they can’t use the car for tomorrow's plan. So he called Minho to inform him about it.

Minho is chatting with Krystal online when his phone rings. He takes a look and found out that Sulli is calling him. He said goodbye to Krystal and answer the call.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Choi Minho? This is Sulli. I just call to inform you that we can’t use my car tomorrow. And please i don’t do public transport so do something.” She sounds panicked.

“Yah! Sulli just calm down. We'll just use my car. I'll fetch you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter