CHAPTER ELEVEN – THE WAR STARTS NOW

When I'm With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER ELEVEN – THE WAR STARTS NOW

 



After a long day of work Sulli felt tired even though her work is just ok.. Being a layout artist is not that difficult.. She's actually having fun and her being creative is a big help to make a layout for a magazine.

She is walking now out of their office when Minho called her.

“Sulli, going home? Let's go together.”

She didnt respond but Minho is now walking beside her.

Sulli suddenly asked him.

“Yah! Choi Minho how do you managed to get a slot here huh??
And to say that you're the number one choice??” She sounds unimpressed.

“I just submitted my credentials. That's it!” He said “How about you? I never thought that you will be here.”

“I've been eyeing this company before okay! I actually fax all my credentials to every department of Elle!” She said proudly.

“You mean you sent a fax to every fax machine in the building? That's more than 200.” He said while laughing.

“I know! 282 to be exact! That's how desperate I am to get in here! So I warned you Choi Minho I will have the last laugh when this internship ends!”

 

 

 

Working days in Elle Korea was like a battlefield for Sulli and Minho. They compete in every little way possible.

 

Just like one day when Ms. Kim asked for a stapler…

 

Sulli and Minho immediately look for it in their stuff in their table but found nothing. Then both of them spot the stapler on the opposite table and both run to grab it on the same time.

 

“Let it go Sulli” said Minho

 

“Ani. You let go, I found it first” Sulli said.

 

“No way” Minho still holds the stapler tightly.

 

“Omo, you’re here!” Sulli suddenly said sounds excited pointing at his back.

 

When Minho turned around to look who she greeted and found no one, Sulli took the opportunity to grab the stapler to Minho’s hands by twisting his wrist and run towards Ms. Kim. Minho just groaned in pain. She stuck her tongue out to Minho after.

 

 

Then, another time Ms. Kim said that she’s going to get a coffee first to the pantry…

 

“I’ll do it for you Ms. Kim” Minho said while standing up.

 

Knowing that Minho is trying to impress their boss, Sulli also stands up and followed Minho to the pantry.

 

“Are you following me?” He asked

 

“Of course not, I just want to drink coffee as well” she said.

 

Minho sensing that Sulli will not let him get away just that easily readies himself…

 

Minho got into the pantry and starts making co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter