CHAPTER TWO - CONFRONTATION

When I'm With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TWO - CONFRONTATION

 

 

Sulli is running. She’s late with her piano practice. For sure, Ms. Lee is already in the auditorium waiting for her. She needs to attend a short meeting of the Glee Club after their class. And she bought two iced coffee for herself and for Ms. Lee first before she proceeds in the auditorium. The competition will be the day after tomorrow. She’s been practicing an original piece that she composed with Ms. Lee since last year.

 

She’s holding her notebook that contains her compositions. Her treasured compositions. Her omma used to help her compose some of these when she was still alive. Unfortunately, her omma died in a car accident leaving her and her older brother and their appa alone and devastated.

 

But through her mother’s piano compositions, she still feels her love and presence. She can accept to lose all her branded things in a second without questions but not her notebook.

 

 

She’s running so hard in the school ground when Yuri bumped into her.

 

Kwon Yuri. Her academic decathlon team mate. She’s not really sure why she was accepted in the team in the first place. Then she later found out that Yuri used to date their team leader, Changmin. Yuri is just a trying hard attention getter and everybody’s girlfriend. And she keeps on contradicting Sulli’s suggestions whenever they have a meeting on the club.

 

 

“Not now Yuri. I’m busy.” Sulli said while trying to avoid Sulli.

 

“Not so fast Ms. Choi. You bumped into me and I will never let that pass” she said blocking Sull

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter