CHAPTER 14 – SECRET DATE, SECRET FRIENDS?

When I'm With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 14 – SECRET DATE, SECRET FRIENDS?

 

 

Sulli is busy downloading movies in her computer. She went out in her room to rest for a bit when she found out Amber is busy preparing foods in the kitchen.

 

“Do we have visitors?” Sulli asked.

 

“Ah Neh! Key’s coming. I invited him to come over and have a lunch here before we go to an art exhibit that we need to attend to.”

 

“Chincha?! Its been a long time since I saw him.”

 

“Wanna come with us?” Amber asked Sulli while placing the food on the table.

 

“I would love to but I can’t. I’ll be watching a musical play later.”

 

 

Then their doorbell rang…

 

 

“I think that’s Key, can you please open the door Ssul.”

 

“Sure.”

 

 

She hurriedly open the door then she saw Key… with Minho.

 

 

 

A few hours before in Minho and Key’s apartment.

 

 

Minho is watching a soccer game when he notice Key all dressed up.

 

“Going somewhere?” Minho asked.

 

“Neh! Wanna come with me?” Key said while placing some things inside his bag.

 

“Ani. I’ll just stay here. Besides, I’ll be going somewhere later too. Where are you going anyway?”

 

“To Sulli.”

 

“Bwo? Sulli?” Minho’s eyes widen.

 

“Neh! You know she’s Amber’s cousin. Amber invited me to go to their apartment. I’m going now.”

 

“Chamkkamanyo.” Minho shouted at Key.

 

“Waeyo?”

 

“Can I go with you?”

 

“I thought you don’t want to?” Key eyed him suspiciously. He just heard Sulli then he suddenly changed his mind.

 

“Yah! What’s with the face? I just… suddenly want to go out. Its boring here.”

 

“Yeah right! Kaja!” Key said smirking.

 

 

---

 

Back at Sulli’s apartment..

 

The four of them are having lunch together. Suddenly, Amber notice the time. “Yah! Key, we’re going to be late. Kaja! Let them wash the dishes.”

 

Sulli protested but Amber and Key are gone.

 

“Aish!!” She started to get up from her seat and bring the dishes to the sink.

 

“Let me help you so we can do it faster.” Minho also stands up.

 

“I’ll wash. You dry. Since I’m sure you don’t know how to wash an expensive wine glass properly” Sulli said while starting to wash and hand a towel to Minho.

 

“Whatever Ms. Know-it-all. Let’s just do it fast. I don’t want to be late in a musical play that I’m going to watch later.” 

 

“You’re watching a play too?” She suddenly look at him.

 

“Phantom of the Opera.” Both of them said at the same time.

 

“Chincha. If we happen to run in to each other please don’t sit next to me.” Sulli said while shaking her head.

 

“I wouldn’t think of it.” He smirked.

 

----

 

At the musical theatre, Sulli is searching for a good seat since she arrived late. Good thing the play is not starting yet, though a lot of good seats are already taken except… that seat…

 

Minho raised his eyebrows at Sulli as she moved to take the seat next to his. “I thought we weren’t supposed to sit next to each other.”

 

“There aren’t many seats left.” She whispered as she sat down. “At least I now that you shower, which is more than I can say for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter