CHAPTER TWELVE – STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE

When I'm With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TWELVE – STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE

 

 

Today is Sulli’s birthday. As much as she wanted this day to be a free day for her, she can’t afford to be absent at work as it may affect her performance and she don’t want that to happen.

 

She felt sad since she’s been waiting for her appa and siwon oppa to call and greet her for today but nothing came. Amber greeted her already at home and even gave her an earring as a gift. Krystal texted her too. Though she’s thankful for it, she’s still hoping for her family to remember her special day.

 

She just kept herself busy in concentrating in her computer and doing layouts and proofreading.

 

Minho noticed how quiet Sulli is today. He felt weird not bickering with her since the morning starts. He wanted to asked her if there is something wrong but he stops himself, sensing that Sulli is not in the mood.

 

Then someone from the photo department asked for Sulli’s help. She immediately stand up from her table and asked for Ms. Kim’s permission.

 

She followed the girl from the photo department after.

 

 

Unknown to her, she left her phone on her table.  It started to ring and Minho took a glance to see who is calling Sulli. It keeps ringing for about five minutes already.

 

Siwon Oppa…

 

 

Siwon Oppa?? Who is he?? He thought. He suddenly felt…. jealous??? Sulli never call him oppa not even Minho alone. It’s always Choi Minho or Mr. Choi.

 

 

Then an email pops in her computer. He took a glance and it was again from the same guy, Siwon.

 

 

“Sulli-yah.. How are you my princess??”   Princess?? Now really, who’s this guy??

 

He continued reading..

 

“I’m sorry my princess I’m not there to be with you today. You know how much I miss you and spend the day with you but I really can’t. I know you want to eat strawberry cheesecake today and blow a candle in the Han River to celebrate your birthday, unfortunately we can’t do it this year. I’ll make it up to you once I get back.

 

Happy birthday to my one and only sister!!! I love you very much. Please be happy today, arasso??”

 

 

His brother??  He felt relieved.

 

It’s her birthday today?? He now understands why Sulli is sad. No one in the office greets her and even her own brother is not with her today.

 

 

Just then, Sulli walks back in the office. Minho immediately went back to his work and tried to look busy but deep inside she’s thinking about Sulli.

 

“You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter