Confessions

My heart keeps racing

I woke up when the sunlight began to flood the room. I was feeling like a melting chocolate... Who's gonna eat me?! Pain or love? In every instance it will hand down to Doojoon... By remembering this name I realized his ebony eyes were staring at me... whgvfiafhbgi, was there something more beautiful than this two pearls of his?! I could at every second drown in it. It was like a black hole pulling me in a world between the paradise and my personal hell of desire.

"-What?" ask me the melodious voice.

"-No-Nothing," I stuttered. "Thanks for this night, I'm not...cold anymore."

"-Well, that's good. So let's go, we have to get up and to eat breakfast; the others might be waiting for us.

-Oh..okay. What's the planing?

-What's with the disappointing face?

-I was yearning for some sleep more." Actually I was just harshly wanting to feel his skin so close to mine again like two or three hours. I would never be sated anyway.... I sighed.

Doojoon pretended to not heard it and get up in fifteen seconds. 

That day we had to go to Osaka for the second tv show, so we had to hurry up to pack our stuff and get in the bus. But first I wanted to face Junhyung, there was something I wanted to get straight.I get up in no-time, suddenly full of energy - okay I admit, it was rather angry than energy... - I dressed myself with my clothes of the evening before and get out of the room followed by a stunned Doojoon. I headed for the lunchroom absolutely sure that Junhyung would be there. And I was right. He was there, chatting with his love and Gikwang - was Dongwwoon still sleeping? - totally relaxed. What I couldn't bear was his smile, the smile which tells all the world he had spent a very good night. The smile which tells he didn't have even not a second thought of how I would sleep without bedroom. This smile was wether the drop of his egoism or the sweat of his love.

"-Junhyung!", I began pulling rudely a chair. I could bet my eyes were giving thunderbolt.

"-Wow-hou Seobie, what's on? Rough night?", he asked not loosing his laid back attitude.

"- Is that a sarcasm? You know what? Gulp it with your dashimaki!"

"-Wohooo Seobie what's up? ", he asked more seriously this time.

"-Are you idot or are you trying to be funny? Look, I don't care if you want to shag by night but please do care of where I'm gonna sleep during you're coming!"

Hyunseung's eyes were as big as saucer. People - even friends as close as Hyunseung - were not used to me, getting of my chest.

"- Okay I do apologise for having robbed the room last night but don't tell me that you didn't enjoy your bedtime!"

Well, I should have thought that if I kept spilling his intimacy, he would have gave me back the same...  At this second, I just wanted to be a mole and get back in my hole. Behind me, I could feel the astonishment of Doojoon, like if his feelings had transformed the air all around me. He hesitantly asked:

"-Wha..what do you mean by this Junhyung?"

I didn't want to hear the answer nor to face Doojoon, so I just fled to my room hopping my friendship with Junhyung would be still strong enough to no let him tell Doojoon about my feelings. I was the one to do it or to not do it. When I came in I locked myself in the bathroom. I let me slowly drop along the bathtube, shedding tears. Junhyung was not the friend that I had used to know, and I couldn't shift the blame on Hyunseung. Hyunseung definitely couldn't be someone reprochable, too dreamy and too calm for being the dark source that was spoiling my Jun... How could he almost reveal my love for Doojoon in front of all? in front of him?! What was Doojoon thinking now? What if he understood? What if he didnn't? How was I supposed to know what he knows? 

* knock ** knock ** knock *

"-Yoseob, you're here?" Hyunseung's sylphic voice asked.

I was sobbing.

"-Yoseob-ah, please open the door..."

...

"-Please, open  the door, I'm alone. Can't we speak a bit?"

I unlocked and recovered my position : the head between my knees. He slightly opened the door and in my artificial darkness I could feel his doe-yes fixing on me. Then, he slowly get closer and pathed my hair. I felt the air moving when he seated next to me.

"-It has been a long time that we didn't really talk together..."

That was absolutely Hyunseung, whenever a problem happened, he always began from the start.But I wasn't unliking it, I found it relaxing, and all in him was calm, slow, unfazed, even his voice was like a lullaby.

"-Maybe I owe you some explanations. Or maybe you doesn't want to hear them."

"-It's....it's not that. It's....it's Jun....Junhyung, I don't understand him anymore. He seems different. It's li....like he is not my bestfriend anymore, not even my friend."

"-Maybe the problem comes from you..."

Intrigued, I raised my head from my lap to face him. He was sitting exactly like me, his arms coiled around his legs.

"-I mean, maybe he's fedding up with your sadness. Look at you now, you're crying every day for him. Then remember how you was before. Smiling, kidding every day. Jun can't handle the fact that you don't try, try to confess, try to save you. If you have confessed and if he would have reject you, Jun would be able to bear your sobs, he would even help you to pass through but he can't tolerate your sadness in this emptiness."  

It was my time to have big eyes wide opened :

"-How...how come you know about...?"

"-Oh come on Seob-ah, only Doojoon doesn't notice it!"

"-Do you think I should try?", I asked, my sobs totally off.

"-Of course you should. And that's actually wouldn't be a try because I'm sure you will go over it."

"-What do you mean?"

"-He loves you."

My eyes went bigger - not far away from the explosion actually...!

"-How do you know??"

"-I bet it!", he said with a playful grin.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"-Jun?", I called in the darkness of the room.

"-Mmmh?"

"-How did you confessed?", I asked out of nowhere.

In the bus I'd thought about what Hyunseung had said, I'd thought a lot. Maybe he was right, I should try to confess...but how? How could I tell him I love him without a chronic paralysis? So I wanted to know how Jun had confessed to Hyunseung. Plus, even without any link to Doojoon, I wanted to know though, it was just curiosity.

"-Long storie...", Jun lazily amswered.

"-I want to hear it."

A few seconds passed during whom he was wondering wether he's gonna tell me or not. 

"-It was during the debut stage of Trouble maker", he began, "The first week of lives and promotions was successful so we decided to celebrate it in Karaoke. You guys were also invited but all of you had already something planned so there was just Hyunseung and me plus some friends of his and 4minute.

Somebody dared us, I mean Hyunseung and me, to dance "Troublemaker". And in order to make the thing funnier, Hyunseung exchanged his rule so I was dancing his part while he was dancing Hyna's one. We dit it quiet well actually! And I liked doing it, even though I wasn't performing marvelously. And there was the moment I had to make the skin-touch... Then I almost kissed him flying up all along his sleeve... I have to say I enjoyed it.

I always have felt  some attraction for him. I mean, he has always been someone special for me. Someone uneasy to read, to understand, someone mysterious. Then I've begun to feel lust toward him and, I didn't know how to handle with it. You know, it wasn't my first crush for a guy but still, thinking how to confess was more than disturbing. But it was becoming harder every day. Every day I wanted to touch him, to kiss him, to make him mine. So the dance had kinda . And you know well the choregraphy. Sometimes I was  an inch from him! My body was entirely feeling him, flying over his milky skin, it was worse than alcohol or drugs!

That's why as soon as the song ended I went to the toilets in order to decrease the lust-pression...

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : Heyyyy! I'm finally back! I'm sooo sorry for letting you wait this long for an update! It has been already five months that I didn't update! But now I promise I'm back =) My college year is finished so I can now plenly write =) Hope you guys still want to read this dooseob fanfic!