Smoke of love

My heart keeps racing

 

Hii guys! I finally updated! But I splitted this chapter into two parts as the second part is rated M, I wanted you to have the choice of reading the M part or not. Though you would still not have the real real end of the story... However hope you'll enjoy this last chapter!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

I woke up early, but the day light was already spreading its caress through the city. I slowly stood up and opened the window the more silently I could to not awake Jun. Shanghai. How describe it? It was big and indefinite. The forest of skycrapers was endless both horizontally and vertically...! I could bet Hyunseung was having dizziness just raising up his look! I fulled my lungs with fresh air.  Outside the noise was rising from the bottom of the streets with the smoke of cigarettes and the vapor of the traditionnals breakfasts some granny or grandad were cooking. It was all breathing life, like if we were in the diaphragm of a biggest person whose name would be Shanghai. The majestic river was slowly flowing, heading towards the sea, the long barges wandering on its back. This landscape was still and moving at the same time, totally mesmerizing me.

I decided to go out have a walk, so I took a quick shower and dressed me up in 30 seconds. I closed the door hoping Jun wouldn't wake up soon and sneaked out. In the streets, among the local population, it wasn't like see the city from the window at all. I was like blowing away with the wave of people. Screams, voices, all these mouths that were throwing a language I didn't understand were bewildering. In some streetscorner it was a deafening noise, and in some anothers it was like a slight streamsound. When I eventually reached the big river of Shanghai I was as amazed as exhausted. But the view was a great reward! The sun was reverberating in the blue-gray snake with its winter light. I stood still quite a long moment, admirating the landscape, and it's only when I turned  my head back to the skycrapers that I saw him, a meter away from me, seemingly looking at me. 

"- Doo--" I stopped in time, realising I wasn't alone at all! I couldn't just blurt out such name, the crowd would immediately turn their gaze to us! It was already dangerous to be there almost not disguised. Our only help was that this place was a lot cherished by tourists more than by local people.

"- What are you doing here?" I asked whereas Doojoon was coming closer to me. He leaned his elbows on the gate and looked properly at me.  

"- Don't wanna loose you again! You don't have to get lost in all the cities we're passing through, you know!"

We chukkled. 

"-Seriously, did you follow me?"

"- Kind of."

"-Why?"

"-...", he looked away," was missing you..." and his two pearl of his came back straight into my eyes. I lost myself in it

"-Could--Could I?" I asked, half-whispering. I cheked his answer in his approvating look and landed a kiss on his lips.

"-I definitely love this city!" he blurted out, amused.

"-Hey! Look at them!! Aren't they Doojoon and Yoseob?"

! Who was that? From where comes the danger?!

"-The Beast's members??!"

"-Oppa! Can I have an autograph?!" A girl asked in an european english, flanked by a dozen of teenagers, all from different countries, Korea included, all squalling.... whereas more and more girls were rushing up in our directions...

I exchanged a quick alarmed look to Doojoon as a big crowd was gathering around us.

"-Run?"

"-Run!"

He took my hands and we scurried away, runing as fast as we could along the streets to escape to the fans who were following us. As we didn't know well the city, we didn't had other choice than to get in the hotel the faster that we could, but revealing in the same time, the place where was our hotel... Such things were supposed to remain secret as it was much easier for the security...

Hotel's bodyguard began to protect the entrance from the flood of fans whereas Doojoon and me were hardly trying to catch our breath,  in the entrance hall, hands on the knee. Unfortunately, that was the moment Dongwoon and Gikwang choosed to appear out of the lift...

"-Hey, what's up on there?" Dongwoon asked, intrigued by the fans scream beyond the glassdoor. 

"-We -*breath*--- I mean I *breath*--" I didn't knew what to say, telling them we were taking a lovey-dovey walk?

"-We were out, and it came to be noticed..." Doojoon finally resumed.

"-Yeah, 'can figure out ."

"-What? What the heck were you doing outside by this time? " Gikwang asked.

Aish... I knew it. Gikwang isn't really the type of guy you can make him buy everything.

"-It's just, you know, always travelling on the plane or in the SUV, we wanted to get out to stretch our legs! " I said, hoping it would be enough: we still hadn't prepare any plan to reveal our relation to these two. 

"-Okay... You two have strange idea to fill a free morning!"  he concluded before heading to the breakfast room, Doo and me just followed them. 

Junhyung was already up and was eating a strange white liquid at a table. Apparently, only Hyunseung was still sleeping.

"-Hey guys!"

"-What the hell are you eating Jun?" I ask not without a certain disgust in the voice.

"-Oh, I dont really know, kinda broken rice soup... With a mountain of sugar it tastes great, you should try!"

"-Nope, thanks." I smiled brightly, before heading to the buffet taking in my plate what seemed eatable. After some seconds, I was joined by Doojoon:

"-So, how are we gonna tell them?" he whispered.

"-I can tell them, if you're awkward doing it."

"-Ok, great, eitherway, I will be at your side if you need any help."

"- And...when?" I asked, taking a slide of watermelon.

"-Do you think now would be right? Or this afternoon before the live?"

"-Why not now after all, it would be stressless."

"-Ohh Okay."

We went back to our sits and began to eat. We spoke about random things, waiting for Hyunseung to come though he probably already knew. It was just to make it more official. After a while Hyunseung finally came, sleeppy than ever! He sat and glanced at us, at the too brightly lights above us, and then back to us.

"-Dammn, that's sooo early!" he whined.

"-But it's already eleven! " Gikwang said, amused by hyunseung's grimace.

I breathed in, filling my lungs with air and courage.

"-Guys, I have something to announce."

Gikwang and Dongwoon looked at me surprised while Jun sly grinned and Hyunseung...well he was too sleepy to react that fast! 

"- I---I---" I my nape, " Okay,  Doojoon and me are----like.....together." I smiled, brightly, proud of my own guts.

Dongwoon almost spit out his orange juice while Hyunseung was already clapping his hands, suddenly awake!

"-Whaat?" Gikwang asked for Dongwoon too, as the later was hardly recovering himself.

"-What, what?" I asked.

"-What, like really?" He asked in response, heading his look towards Doojoon to check.

"-Yeah, really, from yesterday. Ist it a problem you think?" he said.

"-Well no, I don't think so but still, you're the leader so it might be harder for your...couple to remain unknown..." Gikwang answered.

"Yeah, 'course no problem guys! As long as you're happy together and don't mess around with lovey-baby fuggy fight, there's no problem at all!"

"- Great then!" Doojoon said, happily, squeezing my hand.

"-Though, that's slightly creepy, is there a pairing-virus spreading laterly? Because if it's truely the case, Gikwang and me would fast end up together as you!" Dongwoon said, making us all break into laughs.