Complications

My heart keeps racing

(DOOJOON POV)

The recents events seemed to be clearer at the light of this conversation. I finally knew why he was always mysterious with me, why he sometimes was blushing without apparent reasons, why his pain was less hard to bear when I was there... but I also understood the meaning of certain sentences like that morning Jun had smirked to Seobie and declared out of nowhere  "Don't tell me that you didn't enjoy your bedtime"! My cheeks heated up at the thought... I had asked Jun several times to explicate what was the meaning behind this statement but he never had deigned to give me a proper answer. But now I was sure about what he'd tried to say, what kind of innuendo was hidden behind...

There was also the junseungs'day where Jun had said he didn't told Seobie about his lovestory because he was afraid he would  be "jealous"... At that time, to catch the clue that Jun was scattering accross his words was the least of my worries: two of my very close friends were gay, and  together, like really together, without even telling us! But Jun's words were strange so I put it in a little ''things-to-think-about-later-on-box'' in my mind. But when I thought about it, one day after, it was definitely not making any sense.... Now it was more than limpid. 

And I finally knew why he did not exchange a word with me after that day : he was jealous because of my statement about Hyuna. It was cheesy and totally stupid from him : I was just trying to relax the atmosphere! But how fool it was, I couldn't help smiling in the obscurity. I fixed the cute little face, not yet totally recovered by blankets, which was gently breathing. 

 'Aigoo...    this little creature can really put too much thoughts and imaginations in such little things...!' It was like this afternoon. A misunderstanding and he get lost in a foreigner city, almost dead-cold... 

 

He sudden moaned and burried his head in his pillow. That was the first time he moved of the night. And somehow I was relieved. He was getting better. At this one thought, my heart melted away. My own protection against what I could feel for him had fallen appart the second I dared think I was in love with him. The barricades just yielded, letting an ocean of feelings filling up my body. 

I remembered the first time I saw him. He was cute to death. I had never seen such a beautifull face. I was slightly blushing whenever I was around him. But I hated myself for having such reactions! I wasn't gay! And I couldn't be one! I was Yoon Doojoon the leader of Beast, a star whose job was to seduce all the girls of Korea! How damn could I be gay?! But having sentiments towards Yang Yoseob was more than technically impossible. I was myself reluctant to the idea. It sounded...erse! 

So I build battlements all around my heart, to protect me from myself. Now I was facing the problem in its entire form : am I gonna accept or fight the double part of my own shadow? Am I really in love, and, ....gay? I mean how was I supposed to cope with that? I always thought to be gay was something forbidden, something ethically bad. When I was at school - it seemed eternities before - a guy has fallen in love with another one of my classes. One day he confessed and the guy beat him, and made fun of him the rest of the years. The next years the little boy changed school... I didn't understand why the guy was so mean with the little boy till my mom explained me how bad it was to have such feelings. Because it was unnatural and all what was unatural was ethically not viable, reproachable in a word. Years after I understood my mom had a particular point of view about the subject and it's wasn't everybody's opinion. But I've always had this bad recordings of the little boy crying his heart out, and my mom telling how bad it was to be gay in my head. 

And now I was the little boy crying his heart out, I was the little boy laughed at by the whole school. I was ethically reproachable. All because Yang Yoseob declared he loved me and I was glad about it.

He snuggled his pillow, bringing back my attention to him. He was definitely too adorable to resist : his messed hair, his button nose, his pinky lips resting on the mellow stuff........ Butterflies spreaded in my stomach. I wanted to taste them... It was for sure warm, soft, sweet and...balmy........

It took me a mountain of courage and resolutions to look away. And even then, those lips were striking my sight. 

Luckily I was a little sleepy, so I decided to rest a moment, that meant no right to my brain to think about anything! And actually, it was very relaxing...

 

I slowly drifted off...

 

 

Knock***knock***

Creaking noise. Hand on my shoulder. I tried my best to open my eyes. 

"-Doojoon-ah, It's the Cube, the president wan't to talk with you." Jun said, presenting his cell. 

I knew it would arrive. I was aware they would phoned. Though I hadn't thought even a second to what I would tell them. I gave a comprehensive look to Jun and took his phone. Jun was staying with Seob while I was going out to not wake him up. 

"-Yoboseyo daepyonim, "

"-Yoon Doojoon, how it's going in Japan? Does food taste good? Why don't you buy some to bring back in Korea? 

-Why beating around the bush?

-Why didn't you kids go to the show tonight? You know you can't skip schedules like this! Actually you just can't skip schedules at all! Do you have any idea about the number of phone calling I received albeit it's the night?!! Tomorrow a crowed of journalists will be here...! And what am I gonna say?!! I'm waiting your explanations."

I couldn't just tell him Yoseob get lost in the city because he confessed his love and misunderstanded my answer : there's in fact no problem 'cause I love him to. If I tell Yoseob get lost, we're sure tomorrow to have a bodyguard by members without any intimacy anymore. If I tell today's romance, we're sure to be fired before the sun-up.  

"-Yoseob was sick--

-I don't care! He can still go up on the stage or at least answer to an interview! Don't you think?! And you guys are a band! That means several persons! Beast doesn't need Yoseob to product! If he's sick you guys still go on!!"

I didn't raise it, my mind was too busy searching an idea. Actually, the president of Cube wasn't caring at all about what really happened, all he wanted was something to say to the journalists. Something credible for them and the fans - no matter if he doesn't buy it.  

"-We had an accident while coming to the show. A car bumped into the SUV. We haven't been hurt but the woman in the car had to go to the hospital so we brought her there."

I hoped it would be a good excuse. We didn't did anything wrong but brought someone to the hospital. So we're in a way the heroes of the story : sacrify a show to take a japanese woman to the hospital. Journalists and fans may appreciate it.

"-Okay. You better not skip other schedules, right?

-Yes. It wouldn't happen twice.

-Of course not. Well, see you in Korea, then. "

He hang up. I breathed. Easier than I thought! I took my phone and wrote a grupped message explaining the official excuse to the members, and the staff so that tomorrow nobody would tell the truth in front of the media. 

After that, I went back into the room. Jun was cheking his forehead. 

"-How is he?" I asked.

"-Better. His teeth are not chattering with cold anymore, and his body temperature has heated up a little. It would be good that he take those medicins but I will need some help to do it!"

I looked on the small table beside where his look had headed to, and saw three small boxes.

"-Where did you found it?"

"- Went outside to a pharma buy it."

"-Thanks"

"-No problem." he gave his most beautifull smile, the one I was sure Hyunseung was falling for. "Come! Can you take him to make him seat?"

"Yeah" I complied, seated on the bed at the opposite side from Jun and began to take Seob the most delicately I could. Weak as a guimauve he let him raised to the seat position, eyes still closed. He was not as warmth as I hoped but Jun was right, he was better. Jun poured the syrup in the cup of hot water and brought it to his mouth.

"-Seobie, please drink that, you'll get better faster."

A little whining came from the small body I was holding. 

"-Please."

"-Anngg--------Angnniii....---"

"-Yoseobie-ah, please, drink the water, your body needs it to recover." I said, "Please, do it for me, 'kay?"

He seemed to stopp breathing in his sleep but as he moved his head I deduced he was not dying! Jun approached the cup till it reached the lips I was staring at just a few hours before, and he drank!! I was glad - and also afraid - to have so much influence on him! But I had to say, it had some advantages! It took a moment to Yoseob to drink the whole water. Sometimes he was groaning or pouting, showing he didn't want anymore but then I just had to pronounce his name and he agreed to drink more. He really was acting like a baby, I wasn't even sure baby acted in a so baby-way. Whatever it was dinky and I loved it.  

The beverage all gulped, I laid him back on the bed and couldn't retain myself to kiss smoothly his forehead. Jun slighhtly smiled and I wasn't sure if it was related to what I just did or to something he just thought about. He pathed his hairs and stood up.

"-See you in a couple of hours then! I'm gonna take a rest in your room. You can take my bed if you want too." 

"-Thanks, have a nice sleep!"

Alone again I took all my time to contemplate him... 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quite a short update compared to the previous chapter... but well it was kinda sequel of the 12 chapter! I named the next chapter "Sequins of dream", might be release in two weeks on sunday. Yeah... as my hollidays are off, I think I'll need two weeks to write it... Whatever, please enjoy and have a nice day!!

Thanks for reading dears!! =D