Going to Japan...

My heart keeps racing

Doojoon POV

 

It had been one week that our new song came out. One week that our success raised. One week that we were overworcked. One week that Yoseob didn't talk to me.

Since that day we learned of "Junseung" couple, he didn't talked to me again, even not once. I mean he did, but only if it had a link to work or meals.... Therefore the only thing I did this week was trying to understand the reason of my sudden disgrace and that was driving me crazy... I mean, the one who did bad things was Junhyung! I did not betray him! So why, WHY was he talking to Junhyung and not to me? Why was he still hugging him and rejecting me? It's not that I'm jealous -You are Joon!- what? No I'm not. -Yes you are. - Aish... Whatever. It's just that it's so unfair... I wanted him to smile at me again... I wanted him to pout at me again... What the hell did I do wrong Seobie??!!  I had to talk to him, I had to ask him the reason. I had the right to have an explanation, no? I'll do it today. 

"-DOOJOOOOOOON! Earth to Doojoon! Earth is calling Doojoon! Do you hear me?" I suddenly came back to the present, Gikwang was calling me from the plane entrance, waiting for me to join him before the plane could take off. I walked in the plane and took my place the others had kept for me and...omg it was next to Yoseobie! It's gonna be interesting... 

I sat and he even didn't glance at me, as if I was invisible... He took his blanket and made himself comfy, ready to rest. It was indeed midnight so we may sleep a bit albeit the flight wasn't long. It might lasted about 2 hours. We always travelled at night so the loss of time wasn't that important. We took off. Then he pulled his headphones and began to watch something. I had to plan something so he may tell me what's wrong...

I took my phone and began to play on it. I lost almost all the games, only paying attention on how I would make him speak. Suddenly something pressed my shoulder, I looked up and Oh My God! It was Yoseobie!!!! His film or anime was seemingly finished and he had shifted the plane headphone for his own, listening to his music, he just fell asleep...and now his head was leaning on my shoulder... He was so cute.... I couldn't help but fixed him with a look. His puffy cheeks were slightly pink because of the warmth, his eyelid were closed by his lash, and his lips...I wanted to touch it, I wanted to feel the texture... 'Doojoon, snap out of it!' I sighed, then I slowly managed to remove the armrest between us, so he could entirely lean on me and have a better rest. I could smell the sweet scent of his hair, it was a mist of apple and raspberry. I couldn't restrain myself from fully inhaling the scent so I leant my head on his and breathed in. His hair were harmoniously messed-up, and once again I just couldn't stop myself...so I softly pecked the top of his head, and laid some kisses in his hair... He suddenly moved and I was afraid of waking him but he just snuggled with me...! I put my arm on his back and as a consequence he cuddled me even more tightly!!! And suddenly he sighed "Jooneuhh...", 'Jooneuhh'?? What was that? It sounded a bit like 'Joon-ah'... Well, at least, I wanted it to sound like this... But it couldn't have, because 'How come he would sigh my name in his sleep while he even doesn't deign talk to me?!' I'm such a fool...

When we were about to land, I softly put him back on his seat so it won't be akward when he would wake up. 

-------------------------

The airport was deserted, since it was 2 a.m....  I went to the toilets, sleepy like hell... The toilets were empty too... I was hardly trying to figure out why Yoseob wasn't talking to me anymore and how I would make him talk this over when I went out the stalls and saw Yoseob washing his hands! I was so sleepy that I even didn't notice he went to the toilets too! Okay that's my chance : we are our both, only us, he can't slip away from me... Okay I admit, sometimes I'm kinda creepy! I washed my hands in a jiffy and pulled his wrist before he could leave.

"-Yoseob-ah!

"-Huh?!" he turned round and glanced at his now-catched-hand before staring at me properly.

"-Yoseob-ah, why aren't you talking to me anymore? It has been already a week! What did I do wrong?"

He looked down and blew on his bangs.

"-Let me go."

"-I won't."

"-I said LET me GO!" He said looking back at me.

"-I won't till you didn't answer." 

"-There is nothing, it's just your imagination or something that tells you I'm ignoring you. Am I not talking to you right now?" he retorted yet calmly.

"-At least, give me a hint?" I asked him being totally ignorant to his fake-arguments.

His gaze was lost in nothing visible and he looked so...off. Did I do this to him? Am I that mean? 

I suddenly embraced him tightly, trying to not pay attention to the way he froze.

"-Seobie, I beg you to tell me what's up. Tell me what I did wrong", I sighed in the crook of his neck, "Please tell me.  I miss you so much..." The last sentence was barely audible, muffled in his pullover. And saying it, I realized how true it was. Fortunately my sleepiness was preventing me from drowning in an other fight with myself!

I felt him relaxing in my embrace : he was giving up!

"-It's something you said...that day." he whispered.

I released the embrace in order to see his eyes.

"-The day...we learned of for Hyunseung and Junhyung?"

He nodded. I tried to rewind the day... It might had been during the fastidious scene... I even didn't talk a lot! The only thing I said was about HyunA-

"-It's okay Doojoon, I might forgive you... I mean-" So he finally doesn't want me to remember it?! Huh! "I'll talk to you again... Just let join the rest of the group, they may wonder where we have been ..."

He pulled me out of the toilets by the sleeve, only released it when we arrived to the others. We were slowly heading to the van and I was lost in my thoughts. 'The only thing I said was about HyunA. That at the time I was jealous of Hyunseung because of her or something like that... But why would it hurt Yoseobie??! I mean he doesn't love HyunA, does he?' Why at this only thought my heart was stinging, like almost aching??! Aishh ... such a mess in my head. I was about to drop the subject when it suddenly came back, the other thing I'd said that day: "but, since when are you two gay actually?!" I remembered I was shocked by the new, shocked that few of my best friends were gay without even informing us, and shocked there was no problem with it, shocked by the idea itself that two guys from a same band could be together, shocked because somehow it was an idea that I'd used to banned and I didn't understand why but I was glad it wasn't anymore. But then the question remained entire, what in this could had hurt Seobie?!