Sweet day

My heart keeps racing

I couldn't help but smile at myself as I rewind the memories in my mind. I was so blissfull that I almost fainted. Still now, alone in my room, I could fully sense the sweet injection operating in my whole blood. After Doojoon confessed, I was as weak as overexcited so I decided to rest myself rather than go have a lunch with all the others! Okay, I know, they're just four... But I rather first recover myself than go tell them all screaming and squeeizing like a backward groopie girl!  

So I was sitted on the ground, touching the fluffy blanket with the tip of my fingers, taking it as a witness of the situation. It was hard to believe I wasn't hallucinating. Well, I did have some hints about his feelings but not that much, nothing significant at least. Hyunseung's earlier conversation in Tokyo was a good thing to cling on. He always guess, always know things no one even thought about...

I pinched my wrist for the hundredth time in a hour, still no reaction -except direct pain- , no wake up. I could still hume his scent around me... I checked my clothes and found out the source on the high part of my jacket, ultimate proof that the earlier huggs were also real.

### "Yes cutie, for the real real truth, I do love you, Yang Yoseob" ####

I could spend a half of a day pondering each word of this sentence. It was the quitessence of my hope that I'd used to grab deep enough so that it would never popp up in any situations. And now the hope just became facts! Could someone in this whole world be happier than me at this precise moment? Probably not!  

I just couldn't deteach my mind from the memories of the kiss. The pressure of his warm lips... The hazy fog surrounding me...actually going thicker until those lips teared off. I  recall I almost whined as I wanted much more. It was like finally discovering the drog I was  addicted to. My body was ready for it and even for more, but my mind not an ounce! It was all too strong, too violently delicious...

The door suddenly oppened and Jun appeared in the doorway.

"Yoseob, you're here?!! Are you better?"

He said clearly worried about my wealth. I didn't realised I'd gone so far away.... To make Jun burst in worries wasn't my intention at all! I just didn't think about the consequences of my act.... I'm such a kid...!

"Yeah, I'm  feeling much better, no need to worry anymore!"

"-Oh well good!" 

He gazed at me in a questioning way.

"-What?" 

"-You seem... different."

Was it that obvious? Could people read it on my forehead, as easily than Jun, that Doojoon kissed me?! Well if it is, then I'll have soon a serious problem with journalists...!

"Yeah I am, I suppose." I said and couldn't hold back a little grin. 

He paused some second, pondering wether he should talk or not.

"Doojoon told me you confessed... but he didn't said what was his reaction nor his response. Though I think your face is eloquent enough I wanna be sure. So... are you guys together?"

Jun was an amazing best friends, he was the one person I knew who could say a sentence as direct as tactful at the same timel!

I slowly nodded, and saw Jun's bright smile stretched. I jumped on my foot and went hugging him tightly. I was so thankful he had cared about me all this long... So thankful he had always been by my side, supporting me the most he could... 

"-Thank you"

He patted my hair as a response and hold me tight. With Jun I always felt like he was my grand brother... 

"-But we get some problems with your yesterday's whim... Cube's CEO is peeved... He won't accept a second hitch...

I burried my head in his warm sweater.

"I'm sorry..."

"It's okay Seobie, every one has bad patch..."

 

-------------------------------------------------------

Finally all went good, the show that we had to do because of my foolness of the day before had been pleasefull and the fans didn't seem to be angry at all. Concerning the planing we just deleted the next "rest days" so the calendar wouldn't have big trouble. So all was okay afterall! 

Except just one thing : Doojoon hadn't said a word since the morning. Not once. To such a point that when he finally ask Hyung manager about the time we would arrive in China, I feel relived that he hadn't became muet!

We were putting - well, throwing - our luggage in the SUV, ready to head to the airport where we were supposed to take our plane at 9 p.m. but as it was already 8 p.m  we were in a kinda rush! Gladfully the airport wasn't far away and at this time, there might be no traffic jams...

When we arrived at the airport and entered the plane just in time I noticed that Jun was kinda hurried to get his seat next to his beloved Hyunseungie and seemed to tell something to Gikwang and Dongwoon so that the two take a seat exactly next to the couple, all in the middle alley, deliberatly letting the two place next the window free for Doojoon and me...!! I sat first as Doojoon was away beyond us. I almost thought he didn't get on when he finally appeared, a coffee glass in the hand. He was sooo handsome... I wanted to look at the window, to fake I wasn't caring at all wether he deigned talk to me or not... but I was just fully incapable to take away my gaze... He didn't seem surprised nor bothered by discovering the only place free next to me. He even gave me a slight -shy?- smile seeing I was officially eyeballing him! 

He sat and his manly scent surrounded me... I focused on my shoes.

"-Here, for you", he said, handing the coffee glass.

"-For me? Bb--but... I don't like coffee." I snapped myself for saying such a garbage! He just had bought something for me and did I just refused it?! Aish...

"- Paabo, it's a hot chocolate! I know you don't like coffee!" 

I melted.

I took the glass and blew on it as it was giving off hot smoke away.

"-So you're talking to me again, finally!" I blurted out but still gently. I was also watching out for not speaking too loud : I didn't want the others to listen at our private conversation.

"-I'm sorry, I just... It's still hard for me to assume it in public."

That was kinda harsh; though I was relief frankness was at the agenda.

"-Nope, don't get it wrong", he continued, "I assume totally to be...in love with you" How I liked the low-voice tone at these word... Will I stopp to be cheesy one day?! Hugh! "It's more the boys-boys part that I'm getting embarassed with."

We took off. 

"-What does that mean?"

"- That you're my first boyfriend ever and that I've nerver ever thought I could be in couple with a man till last week."

"-Last week?"

He nodded.

"-When you fainted... and you asked me after, why I was worring so far about you.. I-- I just realised something wasn't going the normal way between us..."

We both pondered, rememoring the moment.

"-But I  have to admit that I totally understood my feeelings only after you confessed... "

I remaint silent as I didn't know what to say.

"- Sorry, I'm kinda...slow."

We both slightly laughed. I began to drink the hot chocolate... it just tasted amazing. I was hoping the sugar would help to not fall asleep.

"-In fact," I hesitated, "you're my first boyfriend too...."

His eyes went bigger, truthfully surprised.

"-Se--seriously?"

I laughed behind my hand, looking around.

"-What did you imagined? That I've been with a dozen of boyfriend at the high school?!"

"-No! Not a dozen...!" he paused and caught my eyes "It's just that..I turned you.. gay..... in a way."

"-Yes." I blurted, hypnothized. 

He bit his lips and switch the subject:

"-So... do you miss Korea?"

"-Uhm... yeah. I do. Especially food!" I smiled, trying to relax the sudden tended atmosphere.

"-Sure! Japanese foods are really weird. Hope chinese one will be better!" 

But somehow the subject was in the aire, between our eyes and in our silence.... A silence full of words. I tried to avoid his gaze but failed. I wanted to kiss him once again, but it was fully impossible, not in a plane... Not beneath Dongwoon and Gikwang who weren't in the know! 

"-Whe---When are we gonna tell them?" I stuttered.

He took a look where my eyes where landed on, and sighed.

"-I don't know... What about tomorrow? I think tonight would be too much for one day...!"

I nodded.

 

When we get in our chinese SUV at the airport, the tiredness began to overwhelm me. I had been talking all the flight not loosing a word that Doojoon was saying, neither a smile... But now, I was very very tired... I sat again between Doojoon and the window but this time, after some minutes struggling with the sleepy, I just let it go. As every one seemed to be busy with his phone or already sleeping, I just let me slowly fall on Doojoon's shoulder. He immediately oppened his arms and took me in his embrace! It was warm, and soft... Then I really fell asleep. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

Sooorry I'm a week late! Recently I have a lot of works and next week a lot of exams... But I'm soon in hollidays!! 

Hope you'll like this fluffy-chapter and thanks for your last time's comments! =D

Have a nice week!