Confused

My heart keeps racing

 Doojoon POV

Yoseob was eating slowly, he wasn't paying any attention of the current discussion. He was acting like if he was all alone in the kitchen.

"-So what are we going to do tonight?" Gikwang asked.

I was trying to understand what was going on since two weeks, because I knew something was wrong with him, but I just couldn't find it out. 

"-Well, I don't know... Since we have our evening free because of our tomorrow's coming back, I think that we should rest, but I'm not saying that it's what I want to do!" Dongwoon answered.

Okay, he had always have some blank and bad patch but I noticed it became worse. Yeah of course I noticed it! How could I not notice it?! It was...obvious. 

"-And what do you want to do?" Junhyung asked.

He frowned. Yoseob frowned. Why??? Was it about what he was thinking of? Or did it have any link with what Junhyung said? But he didn't say anything important nor shoking, did he?  

"-What do you say about movies?" 

He seemed to be back in his own thoughts. He didn't raise his chopsticks anymore but looked intensely at it instead.

"-Yeah, why not! Romance or Horor?

-Horror!" somebody screamed excitedly, might be Dongwoon.

I began to wonder what could be oh-so-interressant with these chopsticks!?

"-No!! Romance..." Hyunseung said.

He flinched, almost jumped on his seat and glared at Hyunseung. Wait, what was that? Did something happen between the two of them?

"-Yeah Romance could be a good idea too.I suggest romance at first and then horror. Is everybody ag-" Before Junhyung could finished Yoseob stood up and declared:

"-I'm tired, I go to sleep, good night.

-Oh, ooo....Okay, Goodnight Seobie-ah" Junhyung stuttered, totally dumbfounded. "Did...did I say something wrong??" He asked after the bedroom's door slammed.

"-I don't think so", I answered," He's really tired and stressed out because of tomorrow, he might be jealous of your relax attitude. Well, in fact I'm a bit tired too, so I won't watch movies with you guys. I'll wash dishes and go to bed."

Sleepy and tired I wasn't, I just wanted to be near Yoseob in case he needs a friend since tonight  Junhyung didn't seem to be Yoseob's best friend as he used to be. After the break this afternoon, Yoseob had remained mute with all of us, even with Junhyung. Was it because of me? I felt so guilty to had left him alone in the cafetria... Whatever he'd said, whatever how many times he would lie to me, I should have stayed with him. I wanted him to trust me so he would tell me what's up and I would be able to help him. I couldn't handle seeing Seobi so sad. Whenever I would see his sadness hide behind his fake smile, my heart would be aching. He was definitely too cute to suffer! I just couldn't allow it! I had to protect him, I wanted to protect him...I was his leader afterall, so it was consistent, wasn't it?

When I finished to wash dishes, I took a five-minute-shower and went to the common bedroom. At first, I hesitated to knock at door before walk in, but I thought Seobie might be asleep so I just oppened the door softly and tiptoed till reach my bed, next to Yoseob's. He was lying curled up, his back facing me. In this position he really did look like a baby... I wanted to see his sleepy face with his adorable nose, his pinky lips and his eyes...His two closed-eyes were the cutest thing in his face when he was asleep. I knew it because I always had watched him sleeping. Well, yeah...that's pretty normal, we were in the same musicband so one of us often fell asleep before the night... And I didn't stare at him either, I just had a look....Okay I did ogle him during his sleepy moment...b...but he's too cute to not do this, so it's not my fault, is it?!

I sighed, bored with myself.

My look landed on his neck... I suddenly remembered the day I'd piggybacked him and he softly had pressed his lips against my neck... I wanted to return the contact... I wanted to kis- Aish....

I heard some little snoring from Seobie but...Seobie never snored! Even when he was sick to death he never snored! And the snoring weren't as regular as they should be... Sobs?! I was alarmed  'my Seobie is crying?!!' I came closer. Leaning on one of my elbow, I raised myself up to distinguish his face but his hands were hiding his face. With my free arm I slightly touched Yoseob's arm and he was shuddering : he actually was crying.

"-Yoseob-ah?" I shaked him slightly, "Why are you crying?"

The sobs became a tad louder so I could properly make out it was sobs.

"-Seobie, schhhh... I'm here, don't cry. All is alright. sschhh, it's okay." I get nearer and wrapped my arms around him so his back was leaning against my chest. Each jolt of his was piercing me from inside.

"-It....-*sobs*- it...hur....-*sobs*- ...it hurts..." He managed to say despite the flood of tears.

"-Where? Where does it hurt?"

He patted his chest : "-He...here..." I didn't think it twice, I began to rub his chest softly, hoping it would help him to feel better, wich miraculously worked! His starts were less hard, his sobs too.

"-Sch sch sch, don't worry Seobie", I whispered, "I always will be at your side, I promise."

I don't know why, but this definitly relaxed him, and he fell asleep in my arms.