Love birds...or not!

My heart keeps racing

Yoseob POV

I woke up slowly. My somnolence was still encircling me with some sweet cotton clouds while my sleepiness had dyed the bedroom in bright colors. And I had a sensation of internal peace which I didn't manage to understand where it did come from. I patted my chest - like I always did in the morning - but felt something warm. Surprised, I looked down to understand what it was : Huh! Doojoon's hands! So that was the reason of my sudden peace! But wait, if his arms are wrapping my torso, it means...he's just behind me?! I slightly leant back to check it and felt a body against mine, his body...! I blushed. Okay....what happened last night??! I tried to focus on my memories... Junhyung and Hyunseung... and remember this one, I knew that my heart would have burned me if Doojoon's arms were not holding it up. Then I remembered the dinner, I remembered I went in the bedroom pretty early. I cried a lot, not knowing if my sadness was more due to Junhyung's betrayal in our friendship or to my own jealousy... And then Doojoon walked in. I'd tried to hold back my tears, at least till he fell asleep. When I believed he was, I just let the sorrow overwhelm me back but then I'd felt his hand touching my arm....Sh*t! He wasn't asleep...  Then all became blurred, the tears which were striking out my sight, had struck my memories too... Suddenly it came back:

##

"-It...it...hur...it hurts!

-Where? Where does it hurt?

-He...here" I patted my chest almost unconsciously. He suddenly began to rub it yet softly, making the pain instantly decreased

##

"-Oh!" I said

##

"-I always will be at your side" Am I already in dreamland? I felt my limbs immediately getting relax... All my muscles were slacking and Doojoon's warmth was wrapping me up in some sleep blanket...

##

"-Oh!" I let go of again. Well, by continually letting such sound out of my mouth I should had thought it would wake him up... Stupid me...  He blurted a semisweet groan before strengthen the embrace we were in - it felt so good... I wanted him to grasp me even harder... He bent his head over my shoulders to see my face.

"-Seobie", he whispered. And just him calling me "Seobie" made me feel butterflies in my stomach...such a cheesy boy... "Seobie, are you awake? Are you feeling better?"

The only thing I wanted to do, was to turn me back and kiss these damn-so-near and damn-so-tempting lips of his! We were that near that he wouldn't even have time to draw back...

"-Neh, I'm alright Doojoon-ah, thank you." I answered instead.

"-Good.

-But, could we stay like this a bit longer? I'm not totally awake yet." Did I just say that?!! I mentally snapped myself.

"-Of course Seobie." He answered before landed a kiss on my hair... I was in...Heaven! But I knew the minute he would let go of the embrace, I would suffer worse. I knew each second of these fabulous moment would became new wounds to disinfect. But...whatever, I also gave up to protect myself, I guess. Anyway I didn't want to care, I was savoring the instant...

Around ten minutes after, when I was about to sleep again in his arms, somebody knocked at the door. Only then I noticed we were alone in the bedroom... The door slightly opened letting see the two eyes of our Maknae in the door frame.

"-Heyyy!", he said,"I'm glad I didn't messed up the situation between you guys. I was afraid to disturb, you know, some more private situations...!"

It took me some seconds before Dongwoon's words make sense in my sleepy head, and when it did, I dived my head in the pillow to hide my more-than-red-face.

"-Yah!! Dongwoon!", Doojoonie yelled, faster than me to catch up Dongwoon's s*xual allusions.

"-Héhé, Sorryyyy, I just wanted to take my hoodie...", he headed towards the armoire and took what he needed, "and when you two are finished acting lovey-dovey, you better hurry up if you don't want to miss the soundcheck!"

"-YAH! Dong -" The door closed up. "Aishh...."

He sighed. Was it so terrible to imagine that we were acting lovey-dovey?! Huh!

"-Yoseobi-ah, are you okay? Dongwoon is right, we've to stand up...

-Ye...Yeah.

-I'm going to shower first so keep resting.

- 'kay..."

He softly unlaced his arms - ouch -de-stuck his body from mine - ouch - stood up and finally get out of the bedroom -ouch. I wrapped my own arms around my torso to handle the pain. I knew it'd last like ten minutes before it came supportable. It was the price to what happened last night and this morning. I could endure it.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"-Soo next week we're going to Japan." Junhyung resumed what Doojoon had just told about our schedules for the promotion.

"-Yeah, we're going to Tokyo, then to Osaka. China is also asking us but the date are not fixed yet." He explained.

We were all in our special room, waiting for the moment to go on the stage. And we were all stressed out : will the fans appreciate our new song? Will we dance well? Will we sing well? Am I not going to mess up the show with one wrong movement or anything else?  We had to give our best. Our popularity was increasingly getting higher and we couldn't tolerate a declin. It was time to make our proof, to show that we could be as good as boysbands like Super Junior or Big Bang, as famous, as -

"-Yoseob-ah, are you alright? You're really pale..." Junhyung asked me, as if I was something important for him, as if he didn't spoiled our friendship... 

"-And, what do you care?" Okay, that was rude. But why the hell didn't he tell me about Hyunseung?!

All were shocked by my sudden question only Doojoonie wasn't so surprised. And a half of my head was wondering why, whereas the rest was hardly trying to find a solution to the malaise I'd just created when Junhyung said:

"-Euhmm, since when I wouldn't care? I mean we were used to be friends, like...best friends...?"

"-Yeah, we WERE indeed..." I retorted staring at the empty space, like mesmerized by the edge of a wall.

"-Seobie-ah, what do you mean? I thought we're still best friends. Why do you say such things all of sudden? I mean, it hurts..."

"-It hurts?" I asked with an ironic tone "Well, I don't care, I know you have somebody who'll comfort you, even all the night if you need it!"

"-What?" he asked dumbstruck while the others were following the disscussion with their eyes.

"-Oh come on Jun, I'm sure you know perfectly what I'm talking about!" I saw in his eyes he understood what I meant. His surprised expression were now mixed with regrets that he had hurt me, and also with some anger that I had talked about it in front of all.

"-Euhmm" Gikwang coughed "Could we have an explanation? What's going on??"

"-Yeah it would be good that if the band break up, we knew the reason!" Dongwoon's joke royally failed, no laughs could be heard, the room filled with silence instead. Junhyung and I were seriously glaring at each other while Hyunseung was cringing.

"-What the hell guys!? Aren't you gonna explain?!"

Junhyung looked down before diving back in my eyes but this time it was more with a devastated expression.

"-Look, I'm sorry Seobie... 

-Jun, just why, why didn't you tell me?!" I almost whispered.

"-I know, I should have...

-Since when?

- 'has been months... I...I'm sorry...

-What the !!! I want an explanation!!!!" Gikwang shouted, getting out of his nerves.

Junhyung raised his eyebrows: "- Couldn't you broach the subject in a more private place?!"

"-How long wanted you to keep it a secret Jun?! How long have you been willing to hide it to your own friends and to me?"

"-I'm going crazy!" Gikwang lamented .

"- I'm with Hyunseung. I mean we are together. I love him." Junhyung blurted in one breath.

"-What??!!" They all said. Now Hyunseung was completly embarrassed. Mianhae Hyung...

"-Seobie, I'm sorry. Really... I was about to tell you... I didn't know how to say it. I didn't want to hurt you because of, you know, jealousy..."

"-Time out!" Doojoonie declared, "Hyunseung, are you really with Junhyung?!" 

The so called Hyunseung was hidding his face with his hands. I guessed he was hard-blushing and above all didn't want to see the expression faces of the others, not wanting to see the disgust showing off on their faces. I knew exactly what Hyunseung was thinking, was fearing. I'd imagined this moment for me and Joonie like a thousand times. And this fear was also the reason I still didn't have confessed my feelings to him. He slowly nodded, behind his hands. Junhyung kneeled down in front of Hyunseung, removing his hands.

"-It's okay Baby... I'm here. I've always been, and I always will." 

Actually none of us were showing off disgust, just shock. 

"-So you two, are together! I mean it's crazy! OMG we have to celebrate it!!" Dongwoon...of course...! Junseung - yeah because it's their name isn't it? I've read it in some pairing fotos and other fan made things - slightly shy-smiled.

"-Bu...but...since when are you two gay actually?" Doojoon asked. What? Did he have a problem with gay?! Huh! Calm down Seobie, he just asked, like curiosity.

"-Euhmm" Hyunseung coughed, "I don't know, I mean it happened just like that. And........Junnie is my first boyfriend if that was the question...~"

Junhyung softly patted Hyunseung's shoulder, like an encouragement. They made eye-contact and smiled at each other while Doojoon was...totally lost, throwed... as if the only touch Junhyung had gave to Hyunseung had turned his life over...! Okay, he had a problem with gay...but somehow it was more complex than simple aversion... I just didn't get it...

"-So Hyunseung you're not with HyunA afterall. A lot of fans will be deceived! Haha!" Gikwang already .  All laughed except Jun and me.

"-I mean seriously Hyunseung, How come you prefer Junhung to Hyuna?! Huh! It can't be the size of his hooter, is it?!" Gikwang~

"-Maybe he's greater in bed?!" Dongwoon ~ 

"-Could you just all shut up?!" Junhyung asked, desperate.

"-Yeah truthfully I would have took HyunA" Doojoon continued like if Jun didn't have said anything "I mean she's really pretty and yeah hooter size doesn't allow any hesitation!!" Laugh - laugh - laugh. I just tried to hold back my tears.

"- Ha! Seriously HyunA is so y... I think all the boys of Korea were jealous of you Hyunseung!" Gikwang~

"-Yeah actually I was too" Doojoon said "Especially when you faked the kiss scene at the MA-" I couldn't handle it anymore, I just stood up and left the room, my sight already becoming blurred. He would never accept me...