Sequins of dream

My heart keeps racing

YOSEOB POV 

 

Heat. 

For hours I've been feeling heat from the darkness of my numbness. And the heat healed the pain. At one time the pain came back though it was still warm around me. Nonsense. 'didn't try to understand it. But I was glad the heal-thing came back after some....time. Time.  I was fully incapable to judge how much time had passed. 'could be seconds or days....

Voices.

They were smooth and pleasant to hear. Like a lullaby...

"Seobie, jjfhzuibbbbbbu..."

My name. One of the voice have said my name. I didn't manage to catch the rest of the sentence but the tone told it was clearly addressing me. Like asking me or something. Heck! I didn't want to do, neither say anything! I wanted to stay in my wooly numbness.... I heard a whimper or maybe a snarl. Might came out of my mouth actually... 

"Please"

Hell! Let me sleeeep!!!

"Anngg-------Annniiiii!----"

"Yoseobie-ah"

Thump. Thump. Thump.

"You haadpbbto drink thiibs, your body needds itbto recover, please" 

### "Heyyy what's wrong? ##"Don't lie to me again, I can't handle it"## "Seobie are you cold?"##"I always will be at your side"##"Please tell me, I miss you so much"  ### "Where does it hurt?" ## "Don't do this when I'm here... I can do it again"##"Seobie-ah...please come back!"##"I promise I won't hate you"## "Why are you so mysterious with me?" ##"I was worried like hell!"## "Take off your shirt"## "Wy do you tell me this now?"###

Doojoon.

Something burned in me. Like if my chest was diving in some 90°'s alcool.  Though, I automatically complied to what I'd heard and there was actually something warm to drink in front of my mouth. I was more feeling the smoke of the hot water than seeing it as my glued sleepy eyes were only giving me some extra-blurred info. In fact I was even wondering wether they were oppened or not. 

Hot liquid filled my stomach.  Slowly. But there was so much water! 

I stopped.

"Yoseob" 

'kay. Understood. This glas doesn't have an end. 

Finally, when my body was about to explode because of the tones of water I had gulped down, there was no hot water to swallow anymore!

Then voices faded. And I went back in my darkness.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I oppened my eyes on a fluffy white stuff, illuminated by an unfamiliar bright sunlight. A light that was clearly telling I had slept in. I moved sightly in the bed. All my lumbs were strongly aching from the cold of the previous day. The previous day.

Pain.

I turned over in the bed and my eyes landed on...Doojoon! Ommo! What the hell is he doing here?! He was sleeping on a chair beside my bed. Did he just...kept watching over me the whole night -or days, who knows how long I'd stayed sleping off? Was he feeling that guilty that he had stayed by my side?

Anyway I didn't want to think about it nor to be there when he would wake up...! The grief is already so unbearable, I don't want his look to make it worse!  I slowly threw away the blankets, only to see I just wore a boxers!!! OOoookayy...! I glared at him : 'that's gross to strip someone while he's sleeping'!

He moved. I froze. 

Why does he move at my thought?! Hugh!!

Thankfully he still didn't wake up. But I hadn't any time more to loose, I had to get out.  

I stood up and put some warm clothes on me in the less noiser way possible. Then I went out of the room and went straight to the rooftop : the only place I was sure to not bump into a Junhyung or a Gikwang. I didn't want them to comfort me, not yet. I wasn't ready for this. 

As I pushed the last door, a breeze filled my lungs. Temperature had heated a tad and no trace of snow were to be seen. I seated in the middle, not wanting to take the risk to seat at the edge. Today I wasn't that sure to resist to the attractive emptiness... I wanted to cry but there was no tears in my eyes anymore, they had already gave up all the water they had the last few days... 

I sighed. My life was an impasse. But an impasse where you can't drive back. All the love I'd felt couldn't go away, it never would to. And it's always like this. 'Cause life is choice and when the choice is made you've to endure the consequences for your life. I didn't choose to love him though. But I choose to stay in the band, to stay at his side and to let my feelings grow up.  

I suddenly heard a door opened. I stood up in no time. Doojoon. Damn! How did he know I would have go on the rooftop?! Doojoon was actually the last person I wanted to face. Even a thousand worried Gikwang would be easier!

"-Yoseob-ah" He was slightly breathless from runing up the stairs and his eyebags were quite enormous. But I was having difficulties to look at his eyes properly.

"-Don't.----  I just don't need to hear it twice... I--- I'll be alright." I said trying to ignore the little lump in my throat. I was really reluctant to hear the "lesson"; I knew he was gonna say something like : 'It's not because I don't love you that you can get lost everytime you want'...

No answer. Surprised, I looked up only to see he was staring at I-don't-know-what on the ground beside, obviously confused with himself. 

He hesiatated to speak.

"Seobie, I--- I----." He just dropped his sentence, definitely trying to tell me the thing with his eyes but I wasn't catching it at all. It had always been hard to read Doojoon's thoughts, but read it in the haze where was my mind was more than laborious! So I just dropp the subject and began to walk towards the door, not wanting to lengthen the ordeal. But I suddenly felt his arms embracing me, preventing me from slipping out!! And a semi-second after I felt the whole Doojoon's body shape in my back.

The world stopped the time of a minute. Even our breath seemed to stopped, only to let the silence full of thoughts spread in the air. Only to let two enrage heartbeats racing. 

"Just.... don't go." A breeze roughed my hair giving me shivers.  " I need you."

Then, I just didn't understand what happened. All went too fast. In a second he just swooped on me, and his lips reached mine!!!!!!  WGJVKVZ!!!!! 

Godness...! Was it heaven? Well if it's not, Heaven doesn't deserve its name!  All around me became a fancy hazy cloud. The pain was totally off. His lips were like giving me sun stream healing my blood. I ignored the flow of questions that were throwing in my mind. Actually even if he just kissed the wrong person or did something without thinking about it, I dindn't care. I just wanted to enjoy the kiss. To enjoy the contact of those warm and soft lips. To enjoy the moment I'd been dreaming off days and nights, the moment I'd always wanted. And for the twice a day, time seemed to ceased anew. There was just Doojoon and me....kissing.

When he stepped back to let me breath, it seemed to be away to early -though I was clearly needing a breath-time.  But then I just didn't want to oppen my eyes. Maybe there was no Doojoon in front of me anymore and all of this was just one of my day-dreams. It really could be. It had to be because it wasn't making any sense, was it?

But when I eventually oppened my eyes, he was still there, waiting for me to come back to reality. 

At this point, to say I was shocked would be an understatement, alsmost a lying! I was lost. I touched my lips still not realising all wasn't a dream and look at him, eyes full of interrogations:

"-Wha--Why?"

"-Yoseob, ----- I love you."

My eyes went bigger as my whole world crawded. An earthquake was breaking down all the pain in my body. And I was seriously begging my heart to not collapse.

"-You, you--- me? I mean for the truth??

"-Yes, for the truth." He replied, his gaze rooted in my eyes. 

"-Even for real truth?"

He slightly looked around, amused by my question.

"-Yes cutie, for the real real truth, I do love you, Yang Yoseob."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

Sorry, this chapter is not as long as I thought he would be...! I wanted to write more but I've no idea of the direct sequel, just some ideas for later on in the storie. So I've to make a little think-about-break but don't worry, I'll try to continu updating in two weeks again.

Thanks for reading and please comments! =)